• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus and Wiss Speed Upgrade (Multi-Universal Travel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I am sorry if I sound somewhat ignorant on the topic at hand, but I am quite confused as to how you can have multiple universes (which contain au versions of different characters) lie in the same 3 dimensional space?
Usually 2 universes can not lie in the same 3-D space. But that also implies that usually a universe can not really have a border for example. In other words I would not necessarily be certain that dragonballs cosmology is in such matters scientifically accurate.

that two versions of the same character exist is basically no problem here, because that just means each 3-D universe would have had teh same starting conditions or something.

But generally the 2. option would be the usual assumption of course.

Here's my opinion on this...

1) Lets wait til next episode to possibly get a timeframe because for all we know it could've taken them an hour or a day to get there... The feat isn't completed yet so do not rush it.

2) I highly doubt this would cast doubt on Zeno tbh as the reasoning was for his ability to just wipe away existence. Although it would be cool if they did move in a timeless space. I will do some looking around on other forums to see other arguments for this topic so I can develop an argument. Also considering what is usually assumed for Universal travel I'd say they do not share the same space-time. But that's just wishful thinking... Also for all we know they could've still been in Universe 7 at the end of this episode.

3) The Goku feat is a gag feat. Nothing more, nothing less.

So my overall opinion is to simply wait until next week...

I think we are rushing things quite a bit. We should really wait for more detailed info in the upcoming episodes. Also traveling to a different universe is nighly impossible, Only the Gods and the Vehicle for the gods which was used by whis are capable of traveling to another universe"stated by Champa.

I think that it might be best to close this thread, as the topic has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back