• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Xeno goku possible buff

Even if it was legitimate, it's kinda contradictory. The RPG guide states that Other World both exists on another plane of reality and is connected to the Living Universe on the metaphysical level, which are opposites—metaphysics are based on the fundamental aspects of reality.

Can we already make a ban rule against all the Tier 1 Dragon Ball Heroes threads, as all of them are the same stuff debunked over 20 times without bringing nothing new?

Can we already make a ban rule against all the Tier 1 Dragon Ball Heroes threads, as all of them are the same stuff debunked over 20 times without bringing nothing new?
I would say that "Possibly Higher" would be cool for certain 5D arguments (not in this case tho)

that's stupid, there's tons of arguments for tier 1 dbh that I haven't seen on here

Crack of Time is already accepted as another 2-A space from what I remember. It doesn't have evidence for Low 1-C

Hakai this thread please

I know we don't have much proofs or something of it being Low 1-C, but "Possibly Higher" exist. so why not?
Possibly Higher doesen't work with Higher-D stuff tho. It's used with tiers which are "likely superior" to definitely not a beyond-infinite gap.

Also because it's for an unknown amount of gap from said tier, while is pretty clear where it wants to lead.

I feel a more productive option than outright banning Tier 1 discussions would be compiling all the counter-arguments together, so that we can just link to them whenever the topic comes up. That way we wouldn't have to waste time repeating arguments, the arguments themselves are still there to be criticised should there be evidence to disprove them, and anyone who by some miracle has a valid argument has the opportunity to present it.

I feel a more productive option than outright banning Tier 1 discussions would be compiling all the counter-arguments together, so that we can just link to them whenever the topic comes up. That way we wouldn't have to waste time repeating arguments, the arguments themselves are still there to be criticised should there be evidence to disprove them, and anyone who by some miracle has a valid argument has the opportunity to present it.
I think that adding this thing here would already make the job:

"Do not attempt to upgrade the Dragon Ball Heroes cosmology to Low 1-C or higher. It was already discussed many times to exhaustion, and it was decided that the "Real World" isn't an Higher Dimensional universe in comparison to the multiverse but just another timeline in it due of it being another version of the GT Timeline. Same applies with Dragon Ball Xenoverse, as the Crack of Time isn't an Higher Dimensional space either, since containing timelines makes it just having a bigger size of 4D rather than being a realm which treats 4D spacetimes as spatially flat."

Edit:

I'd like to also apply this:

"Do not attempt to upgrade Battle of Gods Saga Goku to 2-C or higher. It was already discussed and estabilished that the Universe 7 macrocosm, despite being made of two parallel dimensions, the Mortal Universe and the Afterlife, which are both universe sized realms, is just an higher level of 3-A due of them being still treated as part of the same space-time continuum."

Last edited:
Possibly Higher doesen't work with Higher-D stuff tho. It's used with tiers which are "likely superior" to definitely not a beyond-infinite gap.

Also because it's for an unknown amount of gap from said tier, while is pretty clear where it wants to lead.
I mean the definition is:

Higher​

This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”.

I mean the definition is:

Higher​

This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”.
But the examples you said are still 3D stuff, we're talking about gaps from 4D, we aren't making a tiering which is "4D, likely higher than 4D but on an unknown degree", especially if said 4D is already 2-A, the peak tier of Tier 2.

But the examples you said are still 3D stuff, we're talking about gaps from 4D, we aren't making a tiering which is "4D, likely higher than 4D but on an unknown degree", especially if said 4D is already 2-A, the peak tier of Tier 2.
we really can't? im pretty sure that exist some "2-A likely higher".

So a note to shut down any attemp to upgrade DBH, i understand about repeative argument but what if in the future DBH cosmology expand more?, the verse still ongoing so there is a chance for the verse to go higher

So a note to shut down any attemp to upgrade DBH, i understand about repeative argument but what if in the future DBH cosmology expand more?, the verse still ongoing so there is a chance for the verse to go higher
That's really unlikely tbf, that note should be on until new arguments which aren't the same shit for the idkhowmuch times are shown from the official releases and not from some random Youtube level guy.

If we have to shut down discussion, at least make clear the specific arguments being banned, and leave open the possibility of new evidence arising. As has been said, Heroes is an ongoing series, and new information is constantly being discovered.

If we have to shut down discussion, at least make clear the specific arguments being banned, and leave open the possibility of new evidence arising. As has been said, Heroes is an ongoing series, and new information is constantly being discovered.
I thought it was already clear that part tho

Back