• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Xeno goku possible buff

Welcome to my first thread!
So, I'd like to start out by saying I like the Dragon Ball franchise and try not to throw too much around, but the other day I noticed something.
So on another site I got a bit mad because someone (with very minimal research) said that Mr. Myxzpltik could stomp Xeno Goku. The Goku who beat a guy who would have destroyed history in Xenoverse, which is made of an infinite number of large universes. Then, I remembered something I had read that stuck.
Guidebook page
I can't post images here, but just look up this link, this should show you the one I want to show. There's another one in Daizenshuu 7 but I couldn't find it(would appreciate a link/image that you could find). Either way, there is evidence in Daizenshuu which Toriyama stated are canon(would like the link). If anyone could find the links I'm looking for that would be great.

Anyway, destroying a separate metaphysical universe would increase Goku's tier to 5d and Xeno goku to 6d at least.

Finally, Battle of Gods is completely canon in the DBS Manga, which should move Manga Goku to Universal if this doesn't already, meaning if the above is plausible then he should be about Manga Goku's level.
Again, I apologize for my inablility to post images, please tell me what I have missed in my logic. Thank you.
Edit 1: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12323
Here's the closest I could find, a discussion on the kanzenshuu forum. The evidence is good. I'll continue looking for better stuff
Edit 2: I WAS DOING IT WRONG, I AM ABANDONING THIS POST

Last edited:
Oh I'm watching this thread and I have no input for now

Just saying this thread is bound to get interesting with more input from people who agree and disagree with this but that aside I'm pretty sure the heroes cast or at least the highest tiers are on the cusp of low complex multiversal so this would kinda go in line with that.

Oooh lol okay yeah there's just a ton of missing links and information that they're expecting us to fill in

Next dimension and another level of reality ain't higher dimensional, you have to prove they see the lower world as flat or fictional or something equally insignificant.

Metaphysical in that case is just dealing with souls.

Pretty sure the reason he ain't is because of no timeframe for the feat.

And how would this make xeno goku 6D?

Next dimension and another level of reality ain't higher dimensional, you have to prove they see the lower world as flat or fictional or something equally insignificant.

Metaphysical in that case is just dealing with souls.

Pretty sure the reason he ain't is because of no timeframe for the feat.
Well, 1. I see the point, but we don't even really know how it works, which is why i say possible, it could be proven or disproven, there is evedence and nothing to disprove it specifically there. I'd be happy with a "possibly a dimensional level higher as the otherworld is a seperate plane which could be a dimensional tier higher"

Not even possible though, names alone aren't enough, we need at least some evidence that could be interpreted as HD for likely and possible rantings.

Plus no characters there ever showed or threated the lower world as insignificant to the otherworld, it is just a place for the dead to be.

And how would this make xeno goku 6D?
this would make him 6D because he is already 5d. a timeline is 4d (as a space-time) and an infinite number of those is 5D. another layer of complexity means another dimensional tier by my math.

While i would love Xeno Goku goes up to 6-D, i disagree with this, you can't make him jump tier by scaling chain and multiplier

I think the main argument you should be making is the question of if A Crack Of Time is 5D.
Time is stated to be a dimension in this game (Xenoverse). So for Demigra and A Crack Of TIme to be above that dimension should be 5D. Def Arguable.

Not really, time is already a dimension, it just ain't spatial or qualitative, just being called a dimension means nothing too, and why would that make the crack of time 5D?

Need proof for Crack of Time to be above time continuum
Time Nest is 4-D (this is self explanatory, unless you want me to explain in which I guess not)), A Crack Of Time is beyond that not even affected and directly separate. That's the argument for 5-D Xeno Goku.

Time/history is stated to be not finite multiple times. The sights really should be shifted to the Time Nest. Which is a place which holds infinite space-times. Pretty sure that's 4D aswell.

Time is not 4D in the low 2-C sense, it is the fourth dimension in order, being above time doesn't make you transcendent over it nor 5D.

The time nest and the multiverse is 4D, yes, we are asking about the 5D stuff.

Being above/beyond =/= being hivher dimensional without enough context

Time isn't 4D by default, and infinite space times is only 2-A, but not 4D. It needs far more evidence to even be 4D, let a lone 5D.
If time was 4D be default, a lot of characters would be low 1-C

Time Nest is 4-D (this is self explanatory, unless you want me to explain in which I guess not)), A Crack Of Time is beyond that not even affected and directly separate. That's the argument for 5-D Xeno Goku.
The Crack of Time is never stated to be beyond the Time Nest. Chronoa states that it is a dimension outside of history.

The guide seems really unreliable, it's for some RPG game and not really something made as supplementary material for Dragon Ball itself, also it using dub terms such as "Home For Infinite Losers" is already suspicious.

Back