• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t get what this’s suppose to prove, it’s just saying a nuclear experiment happened near his home, it’s so vague it can’t be used to support anything
So far we have one ant feat for tier 7 Godzilla that would have him at high 8, and 2 that just give him tier 7 durability
For attack power I see no reason to scale breath to physicals so until more proof is shown Godzilla will likely just be High 8-C+ from casually destroying buildings ig, since 8-B/8-A is a bit of a leap without calcs imo
Clearly not an anti-feat without dishonesty.
Never claimed physical AP scales to Tier 7, just that durability and heat breath do. Durability off nuclear explosions, AP off the sea water calc.

Clearly not an anti-feat without dishonesty.
Never claimed physical AP scales to Tier 7, just that durability and heat breath do. Durability off nuclear explosions, AP off the sea water calc.
Can you please stop insulting or being aggressive towards me with your comments?
Anyways yes it's one because as I've already explained the feats ends on a much lower scale then you claim it to be which is why you should really drop arguing about it and focus on the other two and why they're overall a more consistent route, and please do it because I feel it'd be more productive on both our ends

Can you please stop insulting or being aggressive towards me with your comments?
Anyways yes it's one because as I've already explained the feats ends on a much lower scale then you claim it to be which is why you should really drop arguing about it and focus on the other two and why they're overall a more consistent route, and please do it because I feel it'd be more productive on both our ends
It's not insulting, the fact is simply that the only way it can possibly be interpreted that way is by being disingenuous. It's grasping at the smallest of straws to make it not work. A cave composed of stone would provide no better protection from an atomic bomb than a concrete building, which would be disintegrated even if it was many miles/kilometers away. And the fact the reef was stated to be nearby would contradict the then counter of 'well that means the bomb was far away'. Vaguely stating this drops to building tier without justification is really weird and that's the nicest I can put it. It just blatantly does not make sense.
Furthermore, the same book states placing a hydrogen bomb right next to him and detonating it wouldn't even really pierce his skin. That should immediately warrant some degree of Tier 7. 7-C at the very minimum as I'm unaware of any nuclear warhead below the kiloton values.
Edit: and hydrogen bombs are far superior to the atomic bombs dropped on Japan anyway.

It lowers the result, yanno? And we don't really know how close he was. Or his size, since iirc he grew after the nuclear infusion

That makes no sense. He might have been so far from the explosion it would be tier 9, for all we know.

Prove that the explosion was point-blank and I'll accept it. That guide mentions generic nukes, not H-Bombs, so we have no proof of tier 7 still.

We need to know if he can withstand the explosions point blank or not, yes.

Dude, you're making the same arguments over and over, it's making me nauseous.

Fair enough, but wording aside- he is making the same argument over and over

Fair enough, but wording aside- he is making the same argument over and over
Cause you're not paying attention to my arguments.

Proof of that is that you still insist with the point blank even knowing he can take nukes via the official guides I have posted here which is at very least tier 7.

Nukes that aren't necessarily tier 7 and aren't necessarily point-blank. The only one we know the potency of was the one that created him.

This is proof for nothing, there's literally context on how Godzilla endured the bomb i.e the factors Armour talked about
This is better but I feel like it implies Godzilla is unaffected by nukes due to not being effected by radiation rather then durability

This is proof for nothing, there's literally context on how Godzilla endured the bomb i.e the factors Armour talked about
This is better but I feel like it implies Godzilla is unaffected by nukes due to not being effected by radiation rather then durability
Is probably, yes.

What about '''Building level+''', likely '''Town level''' durability?

Half the blast is raw energy, only about 5-10% is radiation. Such a lazy counterargument. Like you can actually just Google this stuff.
And no 'thermal radiation' isn't the type we're talking about. That's heat.

Alright, we know his size, so that brings us from that feat being impossible to calculate to that feat being impossible to calculate. Sweet stuff

How? The only way you can say that is ignoring everything. A nuclear bomb, specified to be a hydrogen bomb, can be tanked in the immediate vicinity, which is point blank range. The inferior atomic bombs used on Japan were Tier 7 detonations, and many of the Pacific ones were as well. Castle Bravo, the direct inspiration, was a 14-15 megaton bomb. Even with the whole stupid 'surface area tho' claim (despite again being point blank) how much energy is even lost?

How? The only way you can say that is ignoring everything. A nuclear bomb, specified to be a hydrogen bomb, can be tanked in the immediate vicinity, which is point blank range.
Who says that? Where did you get that from?
The inferior atomic bombs used on Japan were Tier 7 detonations, and many of the Pacific ones were as well. Castle Bravo, the direct inspiration, was a 14-15 megaton bomb.
Cool beans, all of this is speculation. Not baseless speculation, but speculation nonetheless.

That said I'm fine with a possibly or likely 7-B, that's perfectly fine by me

SuperGodzilla seems to make a good point regarding the radiation, but could be more polite about it.

Well, you still need to stick to our rules like the rest of us.

It being speculation is why I'm not opposed to a possibly/likely

Well, you still need to stick to our rules like the rest of us.
Which I've remained within. I don't think it breaks the rules to declare such a low effort Reddit-type argument is lazy on Tilmburg's behalf. He has and is still generally using better arguments. Something like that just devolves the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back