• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Aight so the following versions of movie Godzillas (Outside Monsterverse, I'll have a separate thread for him) need to be downgraded and people who scale to them and downgrade what ever faulty stuff they scale from

Original
The durability is wrong, him swimming in the waters he boiled would not fully scale of his AP, surface is a thing and this would be a heat resistance feat anyways and not a regular durability one
Also considering GMK Godzilla is OG but possessed why not split its AP to physical and burg atomic breath?
Even if someone else in GMK tanked the atomic breath against that's a heat resistance feat and not regular durability

Heisi
Main calc for 6-A seems to not have been approved, so it should be checked again

Godzilla vs. Megaguirus
This one doesn't even detail why he has his durability, LS and striking strength
I really doubt his passive body heat translates to any of the following so unless the things he fought in the movie have physical feats of the caliber he's getting downgraded

Kiryu Saga
Absolute Zero Canon is a durability negation thing and is based on a freezing calc so yah no AP here

Snow Godzilla
This one is more of a problem with the page it scales to, Shinkalion E5 Hayabusa AP comes from KE ramming but then why does it have 2 durability ratings?
Is the first form not as durable as the latter?
And how did Snow Godzilla rag doll it, in general there's no real context for the feats

Also something in general I have to ask is why so many Godzilla pages have stealth mastery, like they're giant monsters
What feats they have of hiding?

Last edited:
Your GMK link is broken, btw. I totally agree with this, though. Original's 8-C calc still isn't linked to his profile, by the way.

Your GMK link is broken, btw. I totally agree with this, though. Original's 8-C calc still isn't linked to his profile, by the way.
Fixed it, anyways eh we should likely discuss what other pages this stuff effect, what ratings should come instead and all that jazz
Original and GMK will likely just become glass canons who have a city level attack with building level stats and the Godzilla mons who scale to GMK just turn into building level unless they have an attack that can match Godzilla's Atomic Breath or something idk

Snow Godzilla we'll need to ask Apex or someone else knowledgable to provide full context

Rest idk outside waiting for calc members input on the calc

Knowing what most GZ movies are like, there's probably some enemy that tanks the beam and then then gets in a fistfight with Godzilla. But that needs to be stated.

I mean even if someone tanks Atomic Breath that attack is heat based, so like wouldn't apply to regular durability anyways

If it's literally OG Godzilla but has spooky ghosts inside him that give him other powers then yah it probably should

GMK Godzilla is not actually the OG Godzilla, it's a totally new being created by the WWII souls, i was planning to do a thread about this some time ago. Btw, GMK had some 7-C calc.

Anyways since now this CRT is open again, eh Snow Godzilla will now lose his At least rating of this thread
So are there any actual 7-A feats for GMK or nah?
Why so many Godzilla pages have stealth mastery?
And off are there any counter arguments for the rest of the proposals in this CRT?

Fixed it, anyways eh we should likely discuss what other pages this stuff effect, what ratings should come instead and all that jazz
Original and GMK will likely just become glass canons who have a city level attack with building level stats and the Godzilla mons who scale to GMK just turn into building level unless they have an attack that can match Godzilla's Atomic Breath or something idk

Snow Godzilla we'll need to ask Apex or someone else knowledgable to provide full context

Rest idk outside waiting for calc members input on the calc
godzilla got hit
beam was returned to him. not a glass.

7775856-ghidorabomb.png

Last edited:
GMK literally has multiple 7-C calcs accepted on the wiki....why the Hell are we pushing for building level when that's literally contradictory to the film itself? That's utterly stupid.
Durability scales directly, he got hit with his own atomic breath combined with Ghidorah's shield that blocked it and it barely pierced his skin.
"Heat resistance for the other kaiju" this point is just pure headcanon and BS, the beam literally explodes. The heat of the beam is also unknown and doesn't seem to burn much. It takes less assumptions to assume it's power based.

1954 has some nuclear warhead tanking feats and statements. It's also implied he's as powerful as one by Ishiro Honda. 7-C to 7-B durability should stay. 8-C is stupid. Glass canon argument is shtupid. Literally no evidence.

Heisei calc should be sent to the calc guys then.

GxM took his atomic breath redirected at him, which should most definitely be stronger than just the heat he boiled the water with. He also cut apart Megaguirus who survived two shots of the atomic breath before catching fire and exploding. Strength wise he tossed the 12,000 metric ton Megaguirus across city blocks with just his tail and also jumped high in the air, weighing 25K tons himself.

How is the AZC only durability neg when Godzilla clearly survived it, it consumes Kiryu's energy and the end of the film implies that it clashed with Godzilla's atomic breath underwater? That last bit was weird anyway but ti'd be ten times more bizarre if that was the case.

Last edited:
Anyways since now this CRT is open again, eh Snow Godzilla will now lose his At least rating of this thread
So are there any actual 7-A feats for GMK or nah?
Why so many Godzilla pages have stealth mastery?
And off are there any counter arguments for the rest of the proposals in this CRT?
Godzilla and others answered your questions

How is the AZC only durability neg when Godzilla clearly survived it, it consumes Kiryu's energy and the end of the film implies that it clashed with Godzilla's atomic breath underwater? That last bit was weird anyway but ti'd be ten times more bizarre if that was the case.
Because it’s absolute zero?
Dude unless I’m missing something I’m assuming this freezes you as the main attack method which doesn’t scale to regular durability
GMK literally has multiple 7-C calcs accepted on the wiki....why the Hell are we pushing for building level when that's literally contradictory to the film itself? That's utterly stupid.
Durability scales directly, he got hit with his own atomic breath combined with Ghidorah's shield that blocked it and it barely pierced his skin.
"Heat resistance for the other kaiju" this point is just pure headcanon and BS, the beam literally explodes. The heat of the beam is also unknown and doesn't seem to burn much. It takes less assumptions to assume it's power based.
Mothra literally got vaped there, considering this’s an atomic breath and we see him vape shit I think it’s safe to say it’s heat based
1954 has some nuclear warhead tanking feats and statements. It's also implied he's as powerful as one by Ishiro Honda. 7-C to 7-B durability should stay. 8-C is stupid. Glass canon argument is ********. Literally no evidence.
Okay a lot to unpack here
Second and third scans need calcs to account for surface area and distance since that and inverse square law could massively drop how impressive the feats are
Fourth scan I don’t really get what it tries to prove, the scientist is speculating there
Fifth is what, how is the statement proving anything, he’s just saying that he based the characteristics of Godzilla of a nuke not literally basing his raw power from a nuke
Honestly you’d need to reach far to assume he means it like that
It’s heat man, it ain’t gonna scale to his physical durability no matter how much you gonna claim it does
Plus you need to account for surface area there
Also Megagurius just heat resistance, not that good one but still has it
The jumping high could be calced to get stats tho

Mothra literally got vaped there, considering this’s an atomic breath and we see him vape shit I think it’s safe to say it’s heat based
I mean is Godzilla's Atomic Breath of course has high temperatures, that is logic, but that doesn't mean is not AP.

This King Ghidorah's durability is somewhat reduced compared to previous incarnations, but he still survives being knocked out by Godzilla multiple times and withstands multiple blasts from his atomic breath.

About the stealth mastery there are many monsters in the Godzilla franchise that can by quiet and expert in hiding before attack.

When people notices them it is too late but this is most basis case by case.

Is that sneaking up to monsters comparable in size or humans? Because for the latter I feel like some scans would be warranted, since it's a bit of a silly mental image, though I do know what kind of scene you're talking about.

The ones where Godzilla produces a 50 meters tall and wide cardboard box of course

I mean is Godzilla's Atomic Breath of course has high temperatures, that is logic, but that doesn't mean is not AP.
Yes it does, he has a radioactive hot breath, I'm I cloned to believe that it's mainly heat and radiation
This King Ghidorah's durability is somewhat reduced compared to previous incarnations, but he still survives being knocked out by Godzilla multiple times and withstands multiple blasts from his atomic breath.
Again heat resistance, since we see Mother getting vaped and all
About the stealth mastery there are many monsters in the Godzilla franchise that can by quiet and expert in hiding before attack.

When people notices them it is too late but this is most basis case by case.
Scans, literally scans for all the monsters that currently have that power

There's plenty of cases where the atomic breath is shown knocking monsters back or otherwise having AP. Though calculating its heat and applying it to AP wouldn't be right of course.

There's plenty of cases where the atomic breath is shown knocking monsters back or otherwise having AP. Though calculating its heat and applying it to AP wouldn't be right of course.
Which is what many calls do to get its AP, I'm not opposed to have calc based on the monster's weight and the atomic breath moving them around personally

Just coz I'm unsure...

...heat feats were never formally, fully axed, no?

I can't find the thread, mind you, but I've been told that they are not. Which works for me, since I disagreed with 'em.

Well my points still mostly stand, that being we shouldn't calc the heat of the breath to get AP from it
AZC still doesn't scale to anything and most of OG Godzilla's feats need to be calced

Possibly dumb question: If the ray explodes and a monster withstand the explosion, shouldn't it count as AP/Dura?
Because SuperKaijuKing mentioned some explosion resulting from the atomic ray.

since I sorta threw off some of these other points...

Original Boiling Water Point: Absolutely agree. Surface is a thing so it shouldn't scale fully. Ignoring the bits about heat resistance since that never went through.

Heisei: Get the calc approved, then.

Godzilla vs Megazdhaduias: Passive body heat is a strange thing without other characters to scale to it, which can then scale back to the guy. Require more context.

Kiryu Saga: Heat.

Snow: Calc says the Mk II of that mech weighs an additional 25 metric tons. Hence it having two durability ratings.

Explosions would scale to AP, they have heat of course but that's not the dangerous thing about them.

Explosions would scale to AP, they have heat of course but that's not the dangerous thing about them.
Again, as far as I know, heat feats are still valid and, based on the discussion as I recall it, will probably still be valid in some capacity.

Yeah, if the change is ever made, considering the guy leading it left. Still, even if they were completely axed, explosions would still be fine, provided the calc is right ofc.

Godzilla targeted to kill citizens on the note destroying the named town with said charged beam.
gmk-2_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

No longer requiring assumptive conjecture.

Last edited:
Well my points still mostly stand, that being we shouldn't calc the heat of the breath to get AP from it
AZC still doesn't scale to anything and most of OG Godzilla's feats need to be calced
The calc of the OG feats was done likely two months ago.... but it needs more staff imput

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Apex_PredatorX/How_strong_Godzilla_%2754_is

Also yes Godzilla atomic breath always has high temperatures but saying is not AP is like saying Goku's Kame hame ha is heat, not AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back