• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the blast is raw energy, only about 5-10% is radiation. Such a lazy counterargument. Like you can actually just Google this stuff.
And no 'thermal radiation' isn't the type we're talking about. That's heat.
Okay but in the scan itself they mention that because radiation is his energy source then he won't get effected by nukes, it implies who ever wrote it was under the impression nukes are deadly due to radiation so in their logic Godzilla is just resistant to anuke's main way of damage
Tilmburg's
Where did that u come from
Also it's two Ls not an I and then L

Okay but in the scan itself they mention that because radiation is his energy source then he won't get effected by nukes, it implies who ever wrote it was under the impression nukes are deadly due to radiation so in their logic Godzilla is just resistant to anuke's main way of damage

Where did that u come from
Also it's two Ls not an I and then L
I think is not time to disscuss grammar of user names here.

My point is that given that is likely hard to know how much close Godzilla 54 was from the hydrogen bomb, then a ''''Building level+''', likely '''Town level''' seems fair.

Also any other point is left to be solved?

My point is that given that is likely hard to know how much close Godzilla 54 was from the hydrogen bomb, then a ''''Building level+''', likely '''Town level''' seems fair.

Also any other point is left to be solved?
Possibly then sure

Okay. It seems like you have reached an agreement then.

What calculation is Building level+ based on?

Okay. That should probably be fine to apply then.

If the agreed consensus has been applied, we can probably close this thread, if the others are fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back