• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The second Iona match it seems, now after the magical girl/witch hyibird now its a overpowered plant-dinosaur against her and the crews, who would win!!?

-7-A Godzilla are used

-Super Graviton Cannon are unrestricted

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Sydney Harbor

-Range are 500 meters to 1 kmh

-Win via death!!!

Iona
Scarlet Godzilla Earth - Infobox

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

'High 6-B with Auxiliary Super-Graviton Cannon ships (Amplifies the cannon to an extreme degree, but to which degree exactly is unknown)'

This seems...wrong

I need to watch Arpegio anime myself probably tmrw to see for myself before making a judgment in discussions.

Meanwhile, put this in a voting shop or something

Also, this is current Goji Earth, right?

Spatial torpedoes are apparently her main weapon. Idk if it's her leading weapon though which is also gonna be a problem when Lucario goes against her. Also, she's baseline while Godzilla's not.

Wait for Witchy to come.

@Drag

Our Arpeggio profile only covering the manga version so nope, anime feats can't be used.

@Weekly

My bad, there was a calc that was approved, i forgot to add it to the profile. Here is the calc in questio and and here is the CTR that approved it.

Iona isnt exactly baseline. Corrosive warheads oneshotted baseline Vessels and Iona herself can tank 2 before going down. Godzilla has definitly the AP atvantage though.

Corrosive Warheads are by the way Ionas main weapon and she spams them, especially against something like a giant monster. Where do her Auxilleray Ships start? They make a huge difference, if they start next to Iona its fair, but if not then Iona snipes.

I will assume for now that they start next to each other.

Godzilla will have to fight against a Submarine that can create realistic dublicates of her, so Godzilla will have a hard time pinpointing what he has to breath at. A easy way for her to win is to keep Godzilla at bay long enough with her dublicates, suppressor planes and volleys of warheads, to get her Auxillary ships in position and just snipe him with their Graviton cannons.

First Witch said:
@Weekly

My bad, there was a calc that was approved, i forgot to add it to the profile. Here is the calc in questio and and here is the CTR that approved it.

Iona isnt exactly baseline. Corrosive warheads oneshotted baseline Vessels and Iona herself can tank 2 before going down. Godzilla has definitly the AP atvantage though.

Corrosive Warheads are by the way Ionas main weapon and she spams them, especially against something like a giant monster. Where do her Auxilleray Ships start? They make a huge difference, if they start next to Iona its fair, but if not then Iona snipes.

I will assume for now that they start next to each other.

Godzilla will have to fight against a Submarine that can create realistic dublicates of her, so Godzilla will have a hard time pinpointing what he has to breath at. A easy way for her to win is to keep Godzilla at bay long enough with her dublicates, suppressor planes and volleys of warheads, to get her Auxillary ships in position and just snipe him with their Graviton cannons.
And he just puts up electromagnetic shields. Also, wouldn't he just use the Sonic Tail attack to wipe out the duplicates? He doesn't necessarily need to recharge for that, too

A single wont, 3 from different angles still wont, multiple from different angles might. This is ignoring that those shots erode the space they hit, but i dont know how Space manip work on durability/barriers.

Another thing that i need to add is that, seeing how Godzilla isnt something ordinary, there is a high possibility that Iona will for amped Graviton Cannon from the get go, actually oneshotting Godzilla with a single shot.

First Witch said:
A single wont, 3 from different angles still wont, multiple from different angles might. This is ignoring that those shots erode the space they hit, but i dont know how Space manip work on durability/barriers.
Another thing that i need to add is that, seeing how Godzilla isnt something ordinary, there is a high possibility that Iona will for amped Graviton Cannon from the get go, actually oneshotting Godzilla with a single shot.
That's only if Goji actually allows her the chance, though. I don't see her dodging MFTL Atomic Ray attacks that easily.

You mean her Graviton Cannon right?

That needs a couple seconds, a couple seconds more for the amped shot.

First Witch said:
You mean her Graviton Cannon right?
That needs a couple seconds, a couple seconds more for the amped shot.
Whelp, from what I heard, Goji needs a few seconds as well to get off his Oscillatory Sound Blast, which negates durability and rips apart stuff on a molecular level, so there's that...

You btw dont need to quote me everytime youre responding, makes me nervous lol.

How does it ignore Dura? Because Ionas Dura comes from her Barrier. The molecular stuff dosnt matter, because it dosnt affect the spatial barriers and every hit that connects to Ionas main vessel will oneshot either way.

First Witch said:
You btw dont need to quote me everytime youre responding, makes me nervous lol.
How does it ignore Dura? Because Ionas Dura comes from her Barrier. The molecular stuff dosnt matter, because it dosnt affect the spatial barriers and every hit that connects to Ionas main vessel will oneshot either way.
ask Weekly, I think he can explain this better in detail than I can.

@Weekly

Thats not better than just straight up breathing at her then. You cant destroy the molecules of space lol.

Hmmm, idk about the efficiency of the Oscillatory Wave against space, as it was never used against Ghidorah in the third film somehow.

It wont do more than the normal breath attacks, i can guarantee you that. Maybe it does more, depending on if the lazer attack is stronger AP wise. Because Space lacks molecules to shred.

First Witch said:
It wont do more than the normal breath attacks, i can guarantee you that. Maybe it does more, depending on if the lazer attack is stronger AP wise. Because Space lacks molecules to shred.
the Oscillatory Wave does more in terms of molecular and/or biological destruction. The Atomic attacks (which actually don't come from his mouth, according to a YouTube video I recently watched) are better in terms of straight-up physical destruction and calcs.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uuuuh, Iona is created not in biological way iirc so i doubt the wave effect can affect her.
neither were the ships that G Earth basically shredded like paper with that attack

The attack is moot guys. You cant lolMolecule space. Godzilla has better chances with his normal breathattacks (i hope its still a breath attack, because taking that from Godzilla is like giving Jedis normal blasters. Its not the same) if what Dragonpentling said is true.

Sound doesn't travel very well in a vacuum, so if the spatial distortion thing can mimic that then gg

That would have to travel through a enclosed spatial bubble that activily redirects the energy that the attacks carry away from her. Adding in that Klein Fields nosells a similar attack (its basically the same, vibrating until the target breaks down on a molecular level).

Back