• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 8th Kenpachi Vs The Fleet of Fog Vessel (Bleach Vs Arpeggio Of Blue Steel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Yay…

No clue if this is a stomp

Kenpachi Azashiro Vs Haruna (Arpeggio of Blue Steel)

This is a battle for 4th 9-A non smurf

Both 9-A (Obviously)

Speed =

Non-Smurf Thread Rules

See the source image
dd69m79-f7a66a93-6159-46c6-9ac6-a1deb58cc20f.png

Last edited:
Anyways, back to the actual match:

1. Azashiro presumably can’t use the soul destruction aspect of his Reiatsu due to Haruna’s immunity due to her not having a soul as a boat
  2. Her type 8 is reliant (I think) on a piece of her ship being existent, but Azashiro can just one shot this with his High 6-A attacks

From what i'm seeing on Haruna's profile she can't see nor harm Azashiro given his Soul Physiology while Azashiro can't harm her with his Reiatsu but he can harm her with the physical AP of his Kido which is High 6-A.

Which would one shot her and presumably her ship as well.

The only thing that might save her is her Union Core but that's completely dependent on the location of the U.C, the durability of the U.C, it possibly possessing some sort of intangibility, non-corporeality or A.E that'll allow it to completely negate Azashiro's massive AP advantage etc.

Until that question is answered i'm ultimately neutral but definitely leaning Azashiro.

From what i'm seeing on Haruna's profile she can't see nor harm Azashiro given his Soul Physiology while Azashiro can't harm her with his Reiatsu but he can harm her with the physical AP of his Kido which is High 6-A.

Which would one shot her and presumably her ship as well.

The only thing that might save her is her Union Core but that's completely dependent on the location of the U.C, the durability of the U.C, it possibly possessing some sort of intangibility, non-corporeality or A.E that'll allow it to completely negate Azashiro's massive AP advantage etc.

Until that question is answered i'm ultimately neutral but definitely leaning Azashiro.

Reading this, the U.C seems to be the heart of the ship itself, which is why Aza is fighting.

An Itto Kaso would vaporize the entire ship and thus the U.C

This is for the Non smurf thread right?

...Why is Haruna still on that list though. I could have sworn I lost a debate a year ago against, Isaac from the Binding of Isaac iirc? For her spot

Reading this, the U.C seems to be the heart of the ship itself, which is why Aza is fighting.

An Itto Kaso would vaporize the entire ship and thus the U.C
Then Azashiro FRA.

This is for the Non smurf thread right?

...Why is Haruna still on that list though. I could have sworn I lost a debate a year ago against, Isaac from the Binding of Isaac iirc? For her spot
Yeah.

Idk, guess she wasn't removed from the placement nor was Isaac added either.

You should get into contact with the Isaac supporters and the non smurf op to get that sorted out

May as well ask, is this thread a stomp? I’d like to see it get concluded even if it‘s not for the non Smurf thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back