• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay then...how exactly does Godzilla have a chance here? His other attacks get redirected by spatial manip and if he goes for cqc he gets molecule haxxed to death

The real cal howard said:
Can it survive an attack from Goji's AP though?
It can. At least a single attack is definitly in. Iona's Klein Field is roughly twice baseline, Gojis AP is around/probably above 2 times.

High 7A Goji implemented or not?

I agree with what Weekly said, though.

Btw, I honestly think Speed stats are almost completely no longer relevant due to all these SBA rules.

In all honesty, Goji would blitz screw the hell outta Iona by just spamming Atomic Rays like a mofo...but I digress.

Because of the darn spatial forcefields and speed equalization, this is by all means a Stomp :/

I mean basically the only way Goji stood a chance here was with the sound wave and he doesnt even have it in this key

Then why his abilities is not separated? he have 2 key but his abilities section didn't separated, and no mentioning the key name too.

I mean, the fasted speed on Gojis profile is MHS and that is with a attack. In a speed unequal, Gojis superhuman speed needs to keep up with Ionas FTL+ thinking. Before Goji even think about using his breath he gets swarmed by Warheads.

To be honest, i dont see how this match is more unfair than Godzilla vs Strelizia, but thats just me.

Back