• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what's grabbing him for like 20 minutes? Obviously not the real Ghidorah. He's a 4D planet eater, there's no way his real self is there-he'd blow up the planet by just being there

Did you not even see the trailer? He's actually shown being far smaller than what can swallow a planet. In Godzilla's world he's 20 kilometers long. That's not big enough to eat an entire planet (or star, cause the word hoshi can mean both)

I am. Like right now.

Anytime he's around Godzilla it's pretty clear he's not planet-star size, which he'd need to be to eat them.

Plus I'm pretty sure Godzilla didn't actually murder Ghidorah's true form.

Ghidorah hase never once shown to be planet sized nor has Ghidorah shown to destroy planets with one bite

He didnt he murdered Ghidorah's weakened form which was sealed in a 3-D form

His biography states he swallowed and destroyed planets. It's confirmed he destroyed the Exif planet. Metphies states it to Haruo. And also even the title tells us he eats them.

Wait I was told Mothra was in it but she wasn't.

Its gonna be tough seeing as he in that sweet spot of one of the rarest tiers, being stupidly haxxed, and having a crippling weakness

I love people participating in my thread BUT please lets focus on the scans I posted in December and then I will help with the rest.

Can someone take a look in the feat?

Destroyed part of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground

My translation while not perfect as @Shiro-san says:

(10)2045 In order to seal (Godzilla) in Eurasia, (Operation Great Wall) was executed.
2000 thermal nuclear bombs were detonated to destroy the tectonic plate's fault located in a plane near Himalayas, Eurasia.
The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.
(11) 2046 JANUARY Godzilla breached India defence line
Kaiju Appeared: Godzilla / Estimated Casualties: 200 Million / Human living area reserve rate: 13% / World population=Estimated 800 Millio
Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

Both feats seem vague. Just going by that I don't know if Godzilla destroyed the entire fault zone or just a small section of it. It also doesn't state how quickly Godzilla destroyed the Bay of Bengal.

Actually did the beam he used to escape the fault zone destroy the Bay of Bengal? If so that could be like, Tier 6 probably.

I did a rough Cylinder Volume calc and got Continent level. So if that's what happened it should be 6B at least.

Godzilla Earth vs Legendary?? OVO

Btw Ghidorah swallowed planets that should be noted as Swallow ability maybe?

If Godzilla Earth survived hits from a 3-A that is?

Godzilla Earth vs Legendary?? OVO

Btw Ghidorah swallowed planets that should be noted as Swallow ability maybe?

If Godzilla Earth survived hits from a 3-A that is?

Earth didn't survive hits, he couldn't even touch Ghidorah and Ghidorah would have killed Godzilla if Harbor didn't incap Metphies

Ghidorah was definitely countering all of Godzilla's attacks...but you can't exactly kill G Earth by shocking him in certain areas. Unless that central organ is destroyed, he could just keep regenerating.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Can someone take a look in the feat?

Destroyed part of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground

My translation while not perfect as @Shiro-san says:

(10)2045 In order to seal (Godzilla) in Eurasia, (Operation Great Wall) was executed.
2000 thermal nuclear bombs were detonated to destroy the tectonic plate's fault located in a plane near Himalayas, Eurasia.
The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.
(11) 2046 JANUARY Godzilla breached India defence line
Kaiju Appeared: Godzilla / Estimated Casualties: 200 Million / Human living area reserve rate: 13% / World population=Estimated 800 Millio
Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.
Also let's keep in mind even 150 of these nuclear weapons is above island tier, even simply multiplying upwards this should be country tier for G Earth's durability.

Ghidorah was gradually absorbing Godzilla due to Metphies influence rather than just oneshotting him which he very easily could have done

Ok fair enough. Can you @Weekly ask someone to do it? I have asked for help but none of the calc members answers me. I dont want to bother either.

Someone interested on the calc? I asked for help but none of the calc members answered me.

Maybe if someone else try please.

As I said its seems to vague too use unless you assume: it was in one shot, that it vaporized the Bay of Bengal, or that it destroyed the entire fault line. Even if someone did the calc it may just make to many assumptions to be usable. Just scale him from the 2,000 nukes and add a likely much higher modifier to him.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Someone interested on the calc? I asked for help but none of the calc members answered me.
Maybe if someone else try please.
i still dont undertand what to calc here. please give me the info and i will ask DMUA

i still dont undertand what to calc here. please give me the info and i will ask DMUA

The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

k dude. but tell me the exact needs of calculation. im not sure what is a fault zone.

basically tell me what is needed.

how big was the part of the himalayans?

did he evaporate bay of bengal?

The large fault zone formed (Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km) that needs be calculated.

Yes. Looks like he evaporated bay of Bengal.

Volume = 8,000,000,000,000 m^3 or 8e+18 cm^3

• Fragmentation = (8e+18 * 8) / 2000 = 3.2e+16 Joules
  • V. Fragmentation = (8e+18 * 69) / 2000 = 2.76e+17 Joules
  • Pulv. = (8e+18 * 214.35) / 2000 = 8.574e+17 Joules
Each nuke is 7-B to 7-A I guess.

Back