• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so i tried to calc how much would it take to evaporate the bay of bengal.

i think ilkely messed up.

i calced the mass of the bay if it was a circle

i put it up into a formula

got the difference between the temperatures (100-22)

multiplied it

and got 444 megatons or mountain level.

plz recalc my stuff

the weight of bay of bengal i got was 5669680010995 kg? that is likely my error because i am confused about the kilograms cause it might be different. if i accidentally calced the tonnes then it means that the final result is 444 mt*1000= 444gt=6-C

No, it's just inherently to vague. It's like "Bob destroyed a building in one punch". It's to vague to get anything more than a rough idea. Was the building a shack? The size of the Pentagon? It's unknown. To the same degree we know Godzilla damaged part of a tectonic plate to escape but we have no idea the scope of said damage.

The Bay of Bengal could be calced but I feel any calc would be a rather large high ball

Qawsedf234 said:
No, it's just inherently to vague. It's like "Bob destroyed a building in one punch". It's to vague to get anything more than a rough idea. Was the building a shack? The size of the Pentagon? It's unknown. To the same degree we know Godzilla damaged part of a tectonic plate to escape but we have no idea the scope of said damage.
The Bay of Bengal could be calced but I feel any calc would be a rather large high ball
it wouldn't be a high ball. what are you even talking about? explain the argument please

It would be off considering that the Bay of Bengal isn't a perfect or easy to calc shape. I guess "hard to properly define" works better than high ball.

what about this dates?

(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km) That is what Godzilla melted through.

That's just the fault line. Who knows if Godzilla melted the entire thing or just a large enough chunk to escape.

Novel says

The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

It just says he melted part of the Himalayas and escaped. With the nukes we know they created the entire fault line, but here all we have is Godzilla escaping through a hole he made.

Qawsedf234 said:
That's just the fault line. Who knows if Godzilla melted the entire thing or just a large enough chunk to escape.
Nope that is the hole Godzilla was in, NOT the size of the fault. Godzilla was in a 800-meter-deep, 1-kilometer-wide, and 1,000-meter-long hole

Huh? That is the fault zone

(10)2045 In order to seal (Godzilla) in Eurasia, (Operation Great Wall) was executed.

2000 thermal nuclear bombs were detonated to destroy the tectonic plate's fault located in a plane near Himalayas, Eurasia. The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.

(11) 2046 JANUARY Godzilla breached India defence line Kaiju Appeared: Godzilla / Estimated Casualties: 200 Million / Human living area reserve rate: 13% / World population=Estimated 800 Million

Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

The text doesn't say he melted the entire thing. The most you can get from this is durability and AP if you assume the Bay of Bengal was destroyed in one shot.

I read it again:

2,000 nuclear warheads were detonated simultaneously to open a large fault near the Himalayas, trapping Godzilla in a 800-meter-deep, 1-kilometer-wide, and 10,000-meter-long hole.

I guess length was mistranslated? The new volume is 8,000,000,000 m^3 or 8e+15 cm^3 which would massively reduce the power of the nukes to semi-realistic levels. But if you assume that Godzilla melted an area the size of the vault, you'd get:

• 8e+15 * 4358.9475 = 3.487158e+19 joules or 6-C
But nothing in the text he implies he destroyed the entire thing (plus how does one destroy a hole).

If Godzilla melted a hole of similar size to the one he was stuck in, it would be a 6-C feat. It he vaporized the Bay of Bengal it would be somewhere in the Tier 6 range.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
so which is the tier mate?
I'd be honestly give it High 6C easily, but I heard about recent inputted new standards with calcs like with storms, level of area destruction, and kinetic power. That's why Pokémon like Kyogre, Lugia, and fully evolved mons are going to be really hurt by the coming revisions of those standards and implications. How strict the new bar standards will be with other franchises and verses, idk, my man.

I can safely say that's at least Island Level, from a personal unbiased standpoint, though ofc it depends on whether it was in one shot or not.

King ghidorah possibly needs a speed upgrade, he crossed 20 km in 15 seconds. Distance from the portals in the sky to the point where Godzilla Earth is in the ground.

Supersonic+ actually, mach 3.8

Ghidorah didn't react to the atomic breath, it was deflected by his passive spatial manip

Dunno, might be something from the books? I don't remember goji regenerating from anything of that level so it should probably be removed.

Yes and he didnt, Godzilla tried to shoot Ghidorah head and the beam was deflected

I think we can use Low-Mid and possibly Mid over time.

You're not understanding Weekly. It was a feat of 3-D Ghidorah at the very end of the movie, NOT 4-D state Feat.

Unfortunetly I cant give you a video. That is why I politely ask you to check in the 3-D state.

I think Godzilla Earth scales from Filius who regenerated lost limbs and Mid Regenerationn cames from a novel feat I think. You could ask @Kiryu to possibly bring it.

Also i looked at that scene again and all Ghidorah did was open his mouth slightly, which...really wouldnt scale to anything

Back