• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright I wanna really break down some stuff I think is worth mentioning regarding Ghidorah and Godzilla....unfortunately not Mothra cause obvious reasons.

Give me a few hours to gather my thoughts?

P.s. I enjoyed the movie, even though it ain't exactly great.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Breaks down and warps space-time
>Has an extremely powerful gravitational field

>Described by advanced analytical equipment as a singularity

>Has a stated ergosphere and static limit

I mean...
So were those made by the real one or the avatar?

Whelp, Weekly did most of the talking for me....lol

I'll input some stuff I feel like should be added for Ghidorah:

Possible Reality Manipulation (via the weird reading, or lack of, on the guys' radar machines, despite being visible in plain sight)

Gravity Manipulation (carried G Earth like it was nothing)

"Conditional" Intangiblity OR Invulnerability (Godzilla initially couldn't touch him....Ghidorah couldn't be affected by anything while certain conditions were active, and when that was broken, Ghidorah became vulnerable)

Weather Manipulation (created a huge thunderstorm)

Ignores conventional durability (bypassed Godzilla's shield)

Higher Dimensional Existence* or Immeasurable Strength* (the laws of the current universe didn't apply to Ghidorah while the invulnerability conditions were still in effect)

Possible Cosmic Awareness (responded to the summoning by the Exif)

Energy or Power Absorption (seemed to be draining Godzilla's electromagnetic and/or thermal power)

Black Hole Creation (this one was obvious....made its entrance via a singularity, a fancy term for black hole)

Immortality Type 8, if Invulnerability isn't accurate enough (Mephies with the rune or whatever it was....is/was the "condition" or certain being for Ghidorah to be considered immortal) The details of this particular condition weren't really explained well, imo.

Alright, that's all I'm able to input right now for Ghidorah, so one more thing for G Earth.....by the movie's climax, he literally fires at and destroys the mini black holes that Ghidorah had previously emerged from. Idk if it warrants a 4C to High 4C feat, but I will say it's worth taking note of as well.

Whew, that was quite the mouthful.

EDIT: Nvm, Weekly is way ahead with the revisions :p

Most of what you listed would fall under stuff he gets automatically as per his Higher-Dimensional Existence

Cosmic Awareness is a no, he had to be actively called and brought into the 3-D plane

Its not really type 8 as type 8 would imply the stone is required for him to stay alive, which it isnt, its just required for him to maintain a 4-D form on a 3-D plane

The black holes were brought down to a physical level when Metphies' stone was destroyed, destroying a black hole isnt physically possible otherwise and the explosions were nowhere near tier 4

WeeklyBattles said:
Most of what you listed would fall under stuff he gets automatically as per his Higher-Dimensional Existence

Cosmic Awareness is a no, he had to be actively called and brought into the 3-D plane

Its not really type 8 as type 8 would imply the stone is required for him to stay alive, which it isnt, its just required for him to maintain a 4-D form on a 3-D plane

The black holes were brought down to a physical level when Metphies' stone was destroyed, destroying a black hole isnt physically possible otherwise and the explosions were nowhere near tier 4
Okay, thanks for the clarification on those. Now I mentioned Invulnerability because it was mentioned in the film that certain conditions were needed to make Ghidorah basically immune to damage and harm while they're in effect. However, intangiblity is a thing for Ghidorah, though it was, like you said, a conditional one to keep him 4D. I'm guessing the latter is the better description, huh?

Yeah Godzilla was unable to damage him because Ghidorah is 4-D and intangible, the second he became 3-D Godzilla kicked his ass

3-D Ghidorah is definitely not 3-A, going by the implications of the movie that is the only time Ghidorah has ever been reduced to a 3-D form

4-D is not Low 2-C?

Also I think Ghidorah intelligence should be Genius due the maths he used to talk to The Éxif.

4-D without being able to destroy the actual universe is High 3-A

Eh that math is less of a feat for Ghidorah and more a feat for the Exif, they developed a mathematics just so they could talk with Ghidorah but that was because he's a higher dimensional being, that doesnt make Ghidorah himself a genius

High 3A

• High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable. Also take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.
Low 2-C

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Not the be that guy but

> High Universe level (Physically unaffected by being in the middle of a singularity)

This seems like a very poor justification for durability of the level unless there's more context.

So just remove the justification, change it to include infinife energy, or change it to mention him being 4-D.

I'm sure I posted the scans. Is along my translation in the same comment.

Or are you talking about other scans?

So did the true form make that storm or was it the avatar? It seems to be caused by the avatar's appearence, which would probably make it tier 6, but the movie's kinda difficult to dissect correctly.

Back