• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wish to learn japanese as Kiryu-MG3 or ShiroyashaGinSa.

As Kiryu-MG3 translated it already. I think Someone could calc it:

The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

Personally I'd say that the electric values given are side effects, residual energy, because 3 TW isn't going to destroy cities, carve up mountains or literally anything else displayed in the films alone. Earth's feats are superior to the electric value statements. Perhaps they could be used as a scaling tool, to indicate how much stronger he got from the past, instead.

So we're waiting for a world wide release to get scans right? Also wouldn't his tier be like "6C, likely higher. X Tier with prep".

Also of it has the moon's mass and it's travelling at least 2% of light speed then it would have the KE of 1.32075E+36 Joules

Qawsedf234 said:
So we're waiting for a world wide release to get scans right? Also wouldn't his tier be like "6C, likely higher. X Tier with prep".
Not really. We're just waiting for ShiroyashaGinSa to confirm my translation is ok or not.

Then someone should make the respective calc with the values that are on my scans of the novels.

I still think current G Earth would be at least Moon Level. I wouldn't shy away from the possibility of him having far more durability than 2014 Godzilla

Okay

Hoo boy this is why i wanted you guys to wait for the movie to be released in english

The current Ghidorah profile basically needs to be completely rewritten

Im currently rewriting his profile from scratch, can i get a source on the quote for his reactive evolution?

WeeklyBattles said:
Im currently rewriting his profile from scratch, can i get a source on the quote for his reactive evolution?
I believe that his reactive evolution was supposed to be removed because he has it simply for being "the peak of evolution", which isn't enough to grant you that.

WeeklyBattles said:
He evolved beyond a physical body.

Also what's wrong with it? He's confirmed eating planets and destroying them

Ghidorah is a higher dimensional being, its never once stated that he evolved beyond a physical body

He destroyed those planets with his higher dimensional self without being locked into a lower dimensional form. Ghidorah will be getting two keys, one for his true self, one for himself when hes locked into a lower spatial dimension

In the hype material it's implied since his purpose was to be a step beyond Godzilla Earth, who's considered the peak lifeform on Earth. Hence the bully session he's supposed to deliver.

So he swallowed those planets as a 4D entity?

Wow, King Ghidorah is now officially stronger than any incarnation of Godzilla. Never I thought I would see that.

@SuperGodzilla Hype material is directly contradicted by the race that spent decades if not centuries researching Ghidorah and then worshipping him all while saying he's just a higher dimensional entity

Eeyup

DMB 1 said:
Wow, King Ghidorah is now officially stronger than any incarnation of Godzilla. Never I thought I would see that.
Didn't that Space Godzilla story have Godzilla destroying entire dimensions and showing 4D existence by resisting reverse/solid time?

Also I've found things indicating GiH Godzilla is like 2C from the comic (ignoring the author statements as there's a prevalent bias against them)

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Didn't that Space Godzilla story have Godzilla destroying entire dimensions and showing 4D existence by resisting reverse/solid time?
Those "dimensions" were just deimensional rifts, which were almost killing her.

And the latter is just resistance to time manipulation.

Anyway, let's not derail.

DMB 1 said:
Those "dimensions" were just deimensional rifts, which were almost killing her.

And the latter is just resistance to time manipulation.

Anyway, let's not derail.
She was weakened though, to be fair.

I'll take your word for it.

I'm just bringing it up. It's at least worth looking at.

Nope, his weakened form that is sealed in 3-D space would scale to Godzilla Earth while his unsealed form would be flat High 3-A

In the film, he basically bends space to render G Earth's initial attacks useless. Space Manipulation definitely a thing for him.

He also seems to have conventional durability bypassing, I think?

Back