• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Lmao
image.png
what is this ? looks like not real

I like consoles more than PCs. No specific reason, just how it is.
I understand, since i changed my PC to fulfill my dream of having a current console, i still miss the free system and the games that are cheaper (although i also love consoles more, like PS2, PS3, PS4, and PS5)

Planck, do you think it's worth going to the PC and leaving consoles behind, given that games like God Of War are moving to the PC?
It's dependent on what you're looking for in PC gaming, and it's also dependent on how much you're willing to spend to buy a decent PC.

Personally I took a gamble with getting into PC gaming and it's been absolutely worth it: Games at insanely low discounts + numerous store fronts and services to buy your games from + getting the best and most optimized versions of most new titles + PC exclusives which are genuinely awesome + access to a nearly unlimited supply of games through emulation = the best platform for gaming IMO.

It's dependent on what you're looking for in PC gaming, and it's also dependent on how much you're willing to spend to buy a decent PC.

Personally I took a gamble with getting into PC gaming and it's been absolutely worth it: Games at insanely low discounts + numerous store fronts and services to buy your games from + getting the best and most optimized versions of most new titles + PC exclusives which are genuinely awesome + access to a nearly unlimited supply of games through emulation = the best platform for gaming IMO.
Here in Brazil we managed to put together a very cheap gaming PC, which will run everything, even PS3 and Nintendo Switch emulators.

I really like the PC because of the games you can find online for free and i don't have to pay to play online

Unfortunately we don't have enough to grant him beyond a gifted.

The other gods however, do need revisions to their intelligence. They're barren AF as it is.

There's a topic going on, i wanted to hear your opinions so i can comment.

hmmmmm very interesting.

Also i wonder if sister of fate will appear in New GoW card game.
One of the creators hinted at them showing up in the card game, talking about "seeds of destiny" when asked about further content.

Plus, if we got the Furies' cards and figures, I can see the Fates showing up, even in a future installment.

I watched the two livestreams and here's what I found.

• The game takes place between 2018 and Ragnrock
  • The events happen in Kratos's mind, probably?
  • The devs had a discussion about the game with Cory
  • SMS's logo appears in the trailer
The game is officially licensed by both Santa Monica Studios and Sony, from what we've seen of it.

As for the setting, this is the site description.

image.png

When they show us a five page description of the fates manipulating the biology of someone for absolutely no reason>>>>>>

so uh apparently, there are some issues with the VSBW page saying one thing and the scan saying the complete opposite?

Back