• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Prolly your run-of-the-mill 9-A wooden door-busting.

But that won't matter, as trolls are treated as being threats to Demigods so they'd be High 6-A to 4-A, naturally.
Uh didn't remembered them being legit threats outside of gameplays unless is novels to pre tier 1 kratos

in b4 "Chris voiced Kratos in Helheim so he's lying"

For real tho, mad respect to Chris for saying "Nah, f-u-c-k off" to the Sony execs. Shit like that must've required a lotta pull. Bro's respect for TC Carson and calling him the OG goat Kratos just makes me feel happy and sad at the same time.

For real tho, mad respect to Chris for saying "Nah, f-u-c-k off" to the Sony execs. Shit like that must've required a lotta pull. Bro's respect for TC Carson and calling him the OG goat Kratos just makes me feel happy and sad at the same time.
Imagining Kratos in Gow 3 but with Chris’s voice instead feels…Wrong.

Oh btw is There any other norse fodder relevant calced? I already calced pillar swinging ke and Pillar destruction from first boss which imma upload to see if is good alongside other feats id they exist

I've come to prefer Chris, but agree with him and respect him on this as well.

Imagining Kratos in Gow 3 but with Chris’s voice instead feels…Wrong.
I think both can pull off each other's Kratos quite well tbh.

Honestly I hope that T.C can make a return the series one day, perhaps as another character

Caronte god of war chains of olympus (I only now realized that he appears in God Of War 3)he appears at the door that goes to Hades

Chaos mode is very difficult, trying to platinum the game and get all the trophies, but I died 40 times to Poseidon.

I got my Platinum on GoW3R on my second playthrough. Only the 1000-hit combo was left.

I got my Platinum on GoW3R on my second playthrough. Only the 1000-hit combo was left.
I'll show you what's left for me, my game is at 72%

Only the most difficult ones are missing, I only completed it once which was in titan mode and it took some time, but there was a lot left for the trophy, so I decided to try again.

If You start atreus bear boss With legacy rage You forced to change to fury
Sorry greekbros
Fury kratos> bear atreus > rage mode gow3 kratos

Back