• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

The PS4 is a decade old. I own one and even I'm glad that the remaster (if it's real) would only be PS5.
Really, but poor thing the PS4 is retiring so soon
I do hope it's just a remaster (as in, updated graphics and QoL features). I don't want them touching anything else.
Me too, but God Of War 1 could very well have a reboot, a lot of the stuff there doesn't make a lot of sense

Or they could only bring the PS3 remaster to the PS4 and PS5

Really, but poor thing the PS4 is retiring so soon
It is what it is.
Me too, but God Of War 1 could very well have a reboot, a lot of the stuff there doesn't make a lot of sense
I do not want a God of War 1 reboot. At most, I'd say update the models and appearances and maybe use the novel as a blueprint for a few things (since it solves a lot of weird narrative issues).
Or they could only bring the PS3 remaster to the PS4 and PS5
Yeah, I'd give up on hoping for anything on the PS4 anymore. The Valhalla DLC (and maybe any other Norse DLC if it happens) are the last of that generation.

It is what it is.

I do not want a God of War 1 reboot. At most, I'd say update the models and appearances and maybe use the novel as a blueprint for a few things (since it solves a lot of weird narrative issues).
That would actually be really good, but seeing Kratos smiling when he's going to burn that soldier is pretty funny.

Yeah, I'd give up on hoping for anything on the PS4 anymore. The Valhalla DLC (and maybe any other Norse DLC if it happens) are the last of that generation.
It would be great if they sent a new DLC and I would cry with joy, I hope it's not about Atreus

Oh also as i was looking for fodder greek mfs fears i foind 25.81 megajoules feat for random spartans since ares statue feat
I think most monsters scale from memoru

Oh also as i was looking for fodder greek mfs fears i foind 25.81 megajoules feat for random spartans since ares statue feat
I think most monsters scale from memoru
That feat is wrong. It's got too many errors in it.

I think the biggest problems with captain kuba theories are the theories consist of multiple leap of logic + cherry picking + incomplete context. (he is a nice guy tho)

for example he said red vortex from valhala are same like red wind vortex from GoW 2018 but ignoring the fact that red wind vortex appeared due to atreus sickness (based on cory barlog statement from playstation video) which mean he is ignoring few multiple canon sources/lore/statement interview outside the game.

having incomplete data/premise would result of false conclusion.

btw is vallaha has many separate spaces ?? Judging from sigrun and mimir statement, imply each people has it's own valhala which indicate there are many spaces inside valhala and i assume multiple lower realms and higher realms too.
Logically speaking, yeah. Mimir went to his own world separate from Kratos. It seems it creates a space for every person that enters Valhalla.

Logically speaking, yeah. Mimir went to his own world separate from Kratos. It seems it creates a space for every person that enters Valhalla.
I know you're against a remake, but don't you think it would be a good idea for GoW 1 and GoW 2 at least to be remade so there could be more reasoning behind certain story moments, like Hades actually caring that Kratos killed his wife, yeah she was going to destroy everything, but I imagine he still cared that he killed her. Also, maybe having references to stuff in Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus other than that one part with Persephone, and like you said making the narrative line up more with how the novels explained things since, they usually made what was happening more clear or make more sense. That's really all I'd want though, the gameplay should stay the same, as well as the voice actors and art style of course. Maybe have a little bit more about Lysandra and Calliope too.

Wait can harpies travel all the way up to mount olympus be calced or There is some fuckery that madr them not need to travel allthat

Also does Anyone have the scan fodder spartans can fight harpies?

Last edited:
Yes
I do recall them going to human world beimg some dimensional travel bs
I remember Kratos going through a portal to enter the underworld and which is connected to the Olympic mountain

After passing through the portal he falls into the underworld

I'm absolutely sure that the harpies went through that same portal to reach their destination.

Uh then do we know the distance harpies traveled?
The portal isn't the issue, since you'd still end up at sea level in the Mortal World.

The issue is that... well... it doesn't even make the first few hundred meters and gets killed by a rock.

huh, I was thinking that it was because of mount Olympus and the underworld being interconnected.
Mount Olympus and the Underworld do have a special connection, as mentioned in the Collection Brady Guide. But otherwise, normal travel between the Mortal World and Underworld is impossible, and one needs either portals or Hyperion Gates to travel in between.

Mount Olympus and the Underworld do have a special connection, as mentioned in the Collection Brady Guide. But otherwise, normal travel between the Mortal World and Underworld is impossible, and one needs either portals or Hyperion Gates to travel in between.
Does the underworld also share a similar connection to the palace of the fates ? Cause I recall Kratos and Icarus falling off near it.

The portal isn't the issue, since you'd still end up at sea level in the Mortal World.

The issue is that... well... it doesn't even make the first few hundred meters and gets killed by a rock.
It was? when i checked This one it seemed to not show the harpy fate

Also idrc as soon it's more impressive than mach 24🤷

Back