• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

If this gets GoW top tiers to Low 1-C, expect a crapshow in vs debates.
After the shitshow we had with Athena, and DT's insistence, we can kiss Tier 1 GoW goodbye for the foreseeable future unless the newer pantheons show some form of "muh qualitative superiority".

Nah, even with the 9 universe scaling chain he is so below the ladder that he'd effectively be one-shotted.

After the shitshow we had with Athena, and DT's insistence, we can kiss Tier 1 GoW goodbye for the foreseeable future unless the newer pantheons show some form of "muh qualitative superiority".
I mean that other guy, Taver something, was making good points.

Maybe mention the cookbook in the thread and see what everyone thinks.
Nah, even with the 9 universe scaling chain he is so below the ladder that he'd effectively be one-shotted.
I mean, that's basically how it was in the actual Kratos vs Hermes fight.

Also I though y'all said Heimdall was only, at best, Poseidon level?

I mean that other guy, Taver something, was making good points.

Maybe mention the cookbook in the thread and see what everyone thinks.
DT just brushed off Tanin'iver's stuff and said no to pretty much all of it.

He'll make another comment with that cookbook stuff, but I doubt DT will honestly change his mind on it at this point, nor will Ultima.

I mean, that's basically how it was in the actual Kratos vs Hermes fight.
It was basically a bully fest where all you do is go ham and put Hermes in his place.

Also I though y'all said Heimdall was only, at best, Poseidon level?
And that's being generous, given the whole "I have killed Gods greater than him" statement. And then there being 4K aerial surveillance of Kratos choking his life out until he no longer moved again.

F5EX5e3XIAAUK7R
F5EX787WIAA4bm5

DT just brushed off Tanin'iver's stuff and said no to pretty much all of it.

He'll make another comment with that cookbook stuff, but I doubt DT will honestly change his mind on it at this point, nor will Ultima.
Try asking Ultima again after Tanin comments again.
It was basically a bully fest where all you do is go ham and put Hermes in his place.

And that's being generous, given the whole "I have killed Gods greater than him" statement. And then there being 4K aerial surveillance of Kratos choking his life out until he no longer moved again.
Exactly, so how is Heimdall vs Hermes a stomp?

I’m just wondering but since the Greek gods are supposed to transcend time and space and guys like Thor and ragnarok we’re capable of damaging the world tree which is supposed to transcend time and space wouldn’t this qualify the verse for immeasurable?

I’m just wondering but since the Greek gods are supposed to transcend time and space and guys like Thor and ragnarok we’re capable of damaging the world tree which is supposed to transcend time and space wouldn’t this qualify the verse for immeasurable?
LMAO what?

Greek Gods only operate under different rules of space and time. Nothing about transcending it. It's just Type 4 Acausality.

Damaging a construct that transcends space and time is just AP, it isn't speed.

LMAO what?

Greek Gods only operate under different rules of space and time. Nothing about transcending it. It's just Type 4 Acausality.

Damaging a construct that transcends space and time is just AP, it isn't speed.
I’m pretty sure there’s a statement from Cory that said something like time has no power over them or something

I thought it would count kinda like with goku and beerus clash or whatever

I’m pretty sure there’s a statement from Cory that said something like time has no power over them or something
That doesn't correlate to speed at all. That's just Acausality and Time Shenanigans resistance.

Immeasurable speed requires you to do one of the following:

1. Travel back through or forwards time with nothing but sheer movement alone. AKA move across time as if it were a spatial space.

2. Make attacks hit enemies before you've even launched them, dodge attacks before they've even been launched.

3. Move so fast that you break free from the grasp of linear time altogether.

I thought it would count kinda like with goku and beerus clash or whatever
Unfortunately in Thor and Jormie's case it isn't a shockwave equivalent to an omnidirectional explosion, plus no one would scale to it as nobody even reacted to it.

That doesn't correlate to speed at all. That's just Acausality and Time Shenanigans resistance.

Immeasurable speed requires you to do one of the following:

1. Travel back through or forwards time with nothing but sheer movement alone. AKA move across time as if it were a spatial space.

2. Make attacks hit enemies before you've even launched them, dodge attacks before they've even been launched.

3. Move so fast that you break free from the grasp of linear time altogether.

Unfortunately in Thor and Jormie's case it isn't a shockwave equivalent to an omnidirectional explosion, plus no one would scale to it as nobody even reacted to it.
Well that sucks

Do you have a scan? I wouldn't have a problem personally, but some could view it as edging very close to game mechanics.
His profile mentions it in his resistance to Poison Manipulation that he resisted Seidr poison.

And he's clearly not corrupted or anything by this Seidr.

Does Anyone have the statament that debunk gow mythology are around the earth bs? I kniw There is a debunk vit can't find scams

Does Anyone have the statament that debunk gow mythology are around the earth bs? I kniw There is a debunk vit can't find scams
GoW myths being situated on IRL Earth that is the same size as our Earth has been debunked countless times in a row. Just reading our Explanation Page on the matter would solve it.

Oh i could have sworn that was oudated
We have a new one.

Dowa it also have how kratos actually went to norse world?
No, because the boat thing means ****-all in the grand scheme of things. The mural that shows this also doesn't tell the full story that happened in-between, like most other murals as Atreus and the others themselves admit. Not to mention the Realm Between Realms being a literal thing.

The novel also states Kratos was abducted by wolves and a cloaked woman and then dropped on Norse shores.

What exactly does 'qualitative superiority' mean and how does it relate to tier 1 qualifications?

Genuine question, the board's standards have changed a lot over just a few years.

I mean, KH got Low 1-C since the Ocean Between is an infinite hyperspace that is infinitely greater than the 4D worlds within it, and that's kind of like how Yggdrasil is infinitely greater than 4D worlds.

Does anyone have the exact statament for the timeframe between ens of titan war and gow 3? (I swear there was one but cant remember where)
Asking to find out how many souls went to underworld

Does anyone have the exact statament for the timeframe between ens of titan war and gow 3? (I swear there was one but cant remember where)
No. There is only the duration of the Titan War itself, stated to last a thousand years.

Asking to find out how many souls went to underworld
At the very least, millions. The GoW2 novel states there were at least millions of threads in the Loom Chamber, actual number being countless. Each thread representing a person.

Back