• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

How?

He blatantly said he'll make sure Athena and PoH never scale to RBR.
The RBR is part of the Norse pantheon, and we know that higher existence is a higher plane of existence that encompasses and transcends all the pantheons and their plane of existence. That makes it at least 5-D.

Other than that, unfortunately no one scales RBR in the norse pantheon.

How?

He blatantly said he'll make sure Athena and PoH never scale to RBR.
Aside the reasons I already explained why it wouldn't fit, the recent CRT for downgrading Tier 1 GoW also essentially rendered all the arguments for Athena having Qualitative Superiority null and void.

3acf67c577f90fa86d38ebc3598eb230458f0fcd.gif

Aside the reasons I already explained why it wouldn't fit, the recent CRT for downgrading Tier 1 GoW also essentially rendered all the arguments for Athena having Qualitative Superiority null and void.
All because a guy absolutely loathes the idea that a mythology-style/based verse is much more higher than what he thinks it SHOULD be, got banned, and somehow manage to make a sock puppet account to somehow (and SUCCESED) in making any type of argument for it to be a such, "null and void".

I call this bad moderating and honestly stupid, like how would you qualify "Le/muh Blantnt Statement". either way, I hope down later for the series, it would be able to "Show" such evidence.

We don't really need the nonsense of qualitative superiority now, because there is a higher plane of existence that includes and transcends all pantheons with this 5-D space.

This makes it 5-D by default but we are still waiting for DT to respond to the revision lmao

All because a guy absolutely loathes the idea that a mythology-style/based verse is much more higher than what he thinks it SHOULD be, got banned, and somehow manage to make a sock puppet account to somehow (and SUCCESED) in making any type of argument for it to be a such, "null and void".

I call this bad moderating and honestly stupid, like how would you qualify "Le/muh Blantnt Statement". either way, I hope down later for the series, it would be able to "Show" such evidence.
He's far more problematic than just that. He got banned previously for trying to destabilize the wiki with his ridiculous hate for ice feats and cloud feats.

LMAO "conceptually and physically"

Some wankers will go out of their way with leading questions to get the most atrocious of wank.

Last edited:
Than one definitely is not.

Multiple is debatable, but in the past the answer was that we do not multiplier upscale multiverses.

If we go by that, then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)

btw is this about size context ?? because i don't remember rule like that in the past. If this about character strength, yeah i agree about this statement. (ex : character A 100x stronger than character B which low-2C tier, therefore character A is 2-B. Yeah something like that is not allowed)

Yes, I already know that, but... I don't see how it applies to the situation we're in. Are you saying that Yggdrasil, which holds multiple spacetimes with gaps between them and is infinitely larger than them, is large enough to hold an infinite number of spacetimes when it's broken into pieces or within itself?

IDK, Eric Williams did say we weren't gonna see DLC, but then again, Insomniac once said Spider-Man would never come to the PC so...
Tbf he never really definitively ruled out DLC, just said that it's unlikely.
Although I'm not exactly expecting it.

Maybe they could retry a multiplayer.
I'd be down.

IDK, Eric Williams did say we weren't gonna see DLC, but then again, Insomniac once said Spider-Man would never come to the PC so...
well, corporate decision usually stronger than eric statement at interview. Reminds me back in 2010 stig said GoW 3 was the final GoW game

Back