• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

It's not as though they changed Thor's game background that severely though. He's still half supernatural/divine creature and a demigod by technicality, the same way Hermes is technically half nymph and half god.

It's not as though they changed Thor's game background that severely though. He's still half supernatural/divine creature and a demigod by technicality, the same way Hermes is technically half nymph and half god.
Nah ik it doesn't matter was just curios if y'all predictions about what full bblooded god becomes half blooded

I was on YT shorts, and people think, unironically, that thor beat's marvel thor in seconds. Lol
I get the feeling it's mostly because they are biased against Marvel Thor for reasons like mythology inaccuracy or some other dumb bullshit, not because they actually know Thor's powerscaling and feats

Most likely yeah.
Marvel thor downplay is horrendous. People still think he is slower than light and wolverine.
Marvel Comics downplay in general is why I almost completely gave up powerscaling the verse, because everyone throws a shit fit when its skyfathers even breach anything more than galaxy level, but other verses like DC Comics or Dragon Ball can have copious amounts of nonsensical Tier 1 wank and nobody bats an eye

It's a genuine miracle that I see Marvel Comics scaling as high as it is starting to on this site

Marvel Comics downplay in general is why I almost completely gave up powerscaling the verse, because everyone throws a shit fit when its skyfathers even breach anything more than galaxy level, but other verses like DC Comics or Dragon Ball can have copious amounts of nonsensical Tier 1 wank and nobody bats an eye
I can already see stupid people saying "lol vs wiki wanks odin and thor to hyperversal lmaoo"
And shit like that, it's actually sad.

Like i don't even know from where "skyfathers are only multi galaxy level" shit even cames from, the first time i seen this is in comicvine a few years back, so not surprised at all.

Hey guys, made a bunch of new vs battles for GoW characters. Check them out and see what you think. For some of them, I'm surprised nobody thought of them yet.
Pfffffffft, won't beat whatever the **** this is.

I'm pretty sure Thor has HDE now because of it, but this is ******* insane.

Regular shmegular Thor with no fancy amps gets his ass handed to him by Kratos. But Odinforce and RKT fold him into oblivion.

Until GOW reaches 1-A - High 1-A, they're getting spanked

Regular shmegular Thor with no fancy amps gets his ass handed to him by Kratos. But Odinforce and RKT fold him into oblivion.

Until GOW reaches 1-A - High 1-A, they're getting spanked
No he dosen't lol
Regular thor has High 1-B and High 1-A hax with High 1-A god blast. Not to mention he'll be High 1-A at most powerful in regular form.

No he dosen't lol
Regular thor has High 1-B and High 1-A hax with High 1-A god blast. Not to mention he'll be High 1-A at most powerful in regular form.
?????

Regular Thor has High 1-B AP with the GOD BLAST only, literally same stats besides that. Meaning, Kratos just speed-blitzes or one-shots him before he can get a shot off.

I mean, isn't it OoC for Thor to spam God Blast in-character? Plus his resistances AFAIK will slingshot straight to Low 1-A so that's kinda outta the picture.

?????

Regular Thor has High 1-B AP with the GOD BLAST only, literally same stats besides that. Meaning, Kratos just speed-blitzes or one-shots him before he can get a shot off.
That's literally what i said lol.
He'll you use that on kratos and gg.
Thor will probably get infinite speed anyway, so, no.

Like, infinite x 4D is just 4D.

But if you have "space big enough to hold infinite 4D spaces" that's obviously multiversal.

What is meant needs to be judged based on context. Kinda hard to make a criteria that covers every possible scenario.

I feel like the implication of that statement indicate that DT only interested with tier 1 up to beyond not 2-A - low 1-C stuff

?????

I hate it when the GoW2 Brady Guide effectively confirms Bruno's alternate timeline wank and the novel just so happens to support that shit.

Page 203 BTW

image.png

Back