• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

How fast is kratos travel speed?
I recall him taking time to travel distance before unsure (obv his combat speed isn't finite)

How fast is kratos travel speed?
I recall him taking time to travel distance before unsure (obv his combat speed isn't finite)
It would scale to his own combat speed for being able to keep up with Hermes on foot. Given that even a battered Hermes is the one who scales above Helios's Infinite Speed light beams, and prior to this Kratos easily fought on par with GOW2 Zeus who himself moves so fast that not even Hermes can perceive him.

There's also the Sisters of Fate to consider, who consistently multi-task millions of Threads of Fate, all of which span all of life and time (AKA to eternity AKA infinitely long) and they can easily make the most minute of adjustments in real time to achieve their own outcomes on said threads or cut them off altogether to determine exactly how long a mortal will live or when exactly a mortal will die. And there's Atropos's Projection Speed which actually involves blatant travel speed (The Sisters like to travel a lot, minus Clotho, who is a lot more serious with her work).

Agreed, only thing I hated was how he got killed at the end when as a Nemesis he’d work well
Yeah, he was my favorite villain of the DCEU. Really wished he could of stuck around longer.
I’m down for a sci fi influence
Me too. Diving into the modern conspiracy theory aspect
he’s also potentially > Theseus according to Poseidon so he’d scale to City
Really? Does the novel say this?
what comes to mind is Hermes specially grants him the helmet to fight Kratos
As in the myths. Is there anything on his sword?

Yeah, he was my favorite villain of the DCEU. Really wished he could of stuck around longer.

Me too. Diving into the modern conspiracy theory aspect

Really? Does the novel say this?
When Poseidon mentions champions to slay the Hydra he specially mentions Theseus is too old, with Perseus’ issue being no one knows what he’s doing

this kinda implied Perseus might be > Theseus, adding to this is the idea Kratos got stronger after getting Cronos Rage
As in the myths. Is there anything on his sword?
Nah

When Poseidon mentions champions to slay the Hydra he specially mentions Theseus is too old, with Perseus’ issue being no one knows what he’s doing

this kinda implied Perseus might be > Theseus, adding to this is the idea Kratos got stronger after getting Cronos Rage
Much stronger, as Theseus put up a much stronger fight against Kratos, and Perseus is stronger and got ragdolled.

Also a pretty busted AD feat for Kratos, It seems

That's actually ******* insane. It's actually really insane to think about how powerful Kratos really is.

So anyone with concept Hax can destroy Mid Godly? What about the Primordials and Zeus?

That's actually ******* insane. It's actually really insane to think about how powerful Kratos really is.

So anyone with concept Hax can destroy Mid Godly? What about the Primordials and Zeus?
If you can destroy someone or kill them at a conceptual level, they aren’t coming back from that if they have mid godly regen at best. As for Primordials and Zeus it depends if we get soul hax accepted as concept hax as well.

sorry if this belongs to the question thread but if you have someone with immortality type 8 and 4 but you yourself can only negate type 4 (would the guy with both types of immortality still come back?)

I like Chris More but I don't like how T.C was done. Felt kinda disrespectful.

And I think given his natural voice and age currently he could easily capture a much more calm and collected Kratos.

I wish he could make a return to the series, maybe as a new character

It would scale to his own combat speed for being able to keep up with Hermes on foot. Given that even a battered Hermes is the one who scales above Helios's Infinite Speed light beams, and prior to this Kratos easily fought on par with GOW2 Zeus who himself moves so fast that not even Hermes can perceive him.

There's also the Sisters of Fate to consider, who consistently multi-task millions of Threads of Fate, all of which span all of life and time (AKA to eternity AKA infinitely long) and they can easily make the most minute of adjustments in real time to achieve their own outcomes on said threads or cut them off altogether to determine exactly how long a mortal will live or when exactly a mortal will die. And there's Atropos's Projection Speed which actually involves blatant travel speed (The Sisters like to travel a lot, minus Clotho, who is a lot more serious with her work).
Question, if most of the Gods are able to be infinite speed (as Hercules can block Helio's light, etc,) yet Hermes looks like a blur to most of them, could we safely say that he's somehow above infinite speed?

Question, if most of the Gods are able to be infinite speed (as Hercules can block Helio's light, etc,) yet Hermes looks like a blur to most of them, could we safely say that he's somehow above infinite speed?
Like Beast said, unquantifiably higher into Infinite Speed. Scaling chains exist even in this realm. Just like how they continue in Immeasurable speed as well.

Like Beast said, unquantifiably higher into Infinite Speed. Scaling chains exist even in this realm. Just like how they continue in Immeasurable speed as well.
Ah, so he is faster than infinite speed, though not fast enough to be within the immeasurable category, correct?

The threads spanning through time itself, 'member?
Nah, at best that'd nail Infinite (Due to the threads themselves spanning all of time AKA eternity, accounting for every point in time imaginable), Immeasurable requires much, much stricter standards than that.

Nidhogg's fuckery of how she lands attacks before even launching them through the portals LOL.
Oh yeah, Infinite Speed characters can still do that as well right?
Nah, at best that'd nail Infinite (Due to the threads themselves spanning all of time AKA eternity, accounting for every point in time imaginable), Immeasurable requires much, much stricter standards than that.
Wouldn't every point in Time include the past present and future?

Back