• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Ay yo who the **** made this LMAO

Screenshot_20230129_160118_Tumblr.jpg

I made some renders that we can use for Kratos' profile once we start applying feats from Ragnarok (most of these are Demigod Kratos renders cause I don't like how that's the only one that isn't full body on his profile), thoughts on if we should use any of them?

latest
latest
The third one seems too.. flat. If you ask me at least. It's like you took Kratos's body and straight up smoothed everything else.

The rest are beautiful, though.

The third one seems too.. flat. If you ask me at least. It's like you took Kratos's body and straight up smoothed everything else.

The rest are beautiful, though.
The third one is actually a render of a statue (I think the one that's in Santa Monica Studios headquarters) so maybe that has something to do with it? Thanks btw

Yggdrasil is fodder, Nidhogg can chew through its roots, Thor put a big-ass splinter into the tree (Kratos beat the former two), Surtr took out a branch in a suicide attack with his sword, Zeus would collectively turn the tree into kindling for a Norse pyre.
not to mention , from Art of God of War Ragnarok , Ratatoskr statement about what would've happened if Kratos didn't intervene and even sinmara's voice lines...........its likely that Surtur can one shot Yggdrasil ngl

Back