• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Wouldn't every point in Time include the past present and future?
Plus an uncountably infinite number of snapshots in time for each time period.

Unfortunately however, Immeasurable speed can't be obtained like that, you yourself would need to be able to physically move beyond the control of time itself to the point where you're capable of bunny-hopping between any period in time. And I'm suspecting recent upcoming revisions for Immeasurable speed will further ruin it in the long run.

Much stronger, as Theseus put up a much stronger fight against Kratos, and Perseus is stronger and got ragdolled.

Also a pretty busted AD feat for Kratos, It seems
Nah just because the magic from the Titans adds to his strength, it's mentioned in the novel that Cronos' Rage makes each step lighter and his strength greater

Speaking of clash of the Titans, what does the GOW2 Novel say about Perseus? Is his sword magical like in the myths? I think he could get a 7-B rating with it. I don't think he's on that level physically.
there are statements about him being capable of killing Kratos , him also pushing Kratos back a little and surviving a blow from Kratos's warhammer right to his body and only being put on his knees

Scans? would be nice for his profile
Perseus being capable of killing Kratos if Kratos made a mistake
Screenshot_2023-01-28-16-04-13-37_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d.jpg

A severely injured perseus forcing Kratos to retreat momentarily
Screenshot_2023-01-28-16-05-34-74_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d.jpg

Perseus after being stabbed in the shoulders, surviving a full power blow from Kratos's warhammer which is Explicitly > Blades of Athena in raw power in this scene
Screenshot_2023-01-28-16-02-39-10_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d.jpg

Can someone explain what "Death to the Author" is? I feel every-time I use a WOG, some guy just says "death to the author."
Death of the Author is the concept whereby the portrayal of characters in canon takes precedent over whatever the author says if it's a complete contradiction.

Like, if Cory Barlog says "Kratos can't destroy a building" then it'd be discarded in the face of the feats in the canon.

Pretty sure she's about even with his peak Ragnarok self, if the artbook and another statement recently are to go off of.

Yes but we don't know much about them because Athena refuses to elaborate. Only thing we know is that Kratos scared her shitless with the PoH.
Perhaps concepts like Hope can affect the higher dimensional beings.

May I ask, by the way, is Hope a platonic concept? I'm curious as I hear the term thrown around back and forth with no meaning sometimes.

May I ask, by the way, is Hope a platonic concept? I'm curious as I hear the term thrown around back and forth with no meaning sometimes.
If you count that leading question towards Bruno, yes.

If not, then no.

Back