• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

He definitely should have precog resistance seeing as his GOW3 page does.

But precog, I don't know about.

There's alot of things he should have like instinctive reaction, stat reduction, and lot of other stuff I'm sure.

Speaking of this, I get the feeling he'll be a lot stronger in Ragnarök. I'm curious about what new powers he'll have this time around

There's alot of things he should have like instinctive reaction, stat reduction, and lot of other stuff I'm sure.
Funnily enough I'm planning to add Instinctive Reaction and Enhanced Senses to Greek Kratos' page
Speaking of this, I get the feeling he'll be a lot stronger in Ragnarök. I'm curious about what new powers he'll have this time around
He certainly looks stronger and he's allegedly been training so I buy it

5f2ca29d-fc0a-452d-8c4f-02bee6acbe47

Funnily enough I'm planning to add Instinctive Reaction and Enhanced Senses to Greek Kratos' page
Yeah I remember you brought that up in the downgrade thread. What was it again? He fought a bunch of monsters blindfolded? I have the scan with him shutting off his mind when fighting Baldur
He certainly looks stronger and he's allegedly been training so I buy it
Yeah me too. He certainly has a ton of reason to train with Thor, Odin, and others.

Yeah I remember you brought that up in the downgrade thread. What was it again? He fought a bunch of monsters blindfolded? I have the scan with him shutting off his mind when fighting Baldur
He fought monsters with his eyes closes, mentioned fighting them blinded in the past and was able to operate of "pure instinct"
Ooh nice with the Baldur thing though (Haven't read the newest novel all the way through
Yeah me too. He certainly has a ton of reason to train with Thor, Odin, and others.
Well yeah plus Ragnarok is serious

He fought monsters with his eyes closes, mentioned fighting them blinded in the past and was able to operate of "pure instinct"
Ooh nice with the Baldur thing though (Haven't read the newest novel all the way through
Figured it was something like that. I think I've seen the scan before as well.
Well yeah plus Ragnarok is serious
That as well. Plus it feels like continuing a GOW tradition. In every other game he feels stronger than the previous one, except for 2018.

Speaking of Kratos His profile hasn't been updated in like 3 years. There's a lot of things missing. I believe Gilver pointed out that he should have accelerated development

Yeah. The shitty RPG mechanics really makes that difficult I feel. The one major thing I absolutely hated about this game despite loving it.

really hope they ditch it in the Future GOW games

Yeah. The shitty RPG mechanics really makes that difficult I feel. The one major thing I absolutely hated about this game despite loving it.
Honestly it’s mostly just optional equipment being weird as ****
really hope they ditch it in the Future GOW games
Im down with it but I hope thy let us swap the look of gear so we have cool looking gear without worrying about stats

Yeah, Scrolling through a million different enchantments and pommels is annoying. Very
Im down with it but I hope thy let us swap the look of gear so we have cool looking gear without worrying about stats
Yeah pretty much like the original games but with a bit more freedom. I don't really like color swapped armor in games most of the time, which this game had a lot of. They should have it where you can change the color of your armor and a few other things.

Back