• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Personally i would rather see more hax, versatility and resistances in general for Kratos and Gods.

And maybe even some other Tier 2 feats and Infinite/Immeasurable Speed feats as well.
Yeah would be cool. I think there is an Immeasurable in GOW4. The Valkyries physically flying between all the realms, it's likely just an Outlier, but could that be considered an Immeasurable speed feat?

The Valkyries physically flying between all the realms, it's likely just an Outlier, but could that be considered an Immeasurable speed feat?
Its travelling to each nine realms considered Immeasurable Speed? I know that Valkyries can physically travel to each of the nine Realms nigh-instantaneously, but i'm not sure if that count as only Infinite Speed or it is actually Immeasurable Speed.

Speaking about Valkyrie, Sigrun's profile need to be updated.

Last edited:
Also, now that i notice it, Atropos has apparently perform an Infinite Speed feat in the novels.

I was initially consider an outlier, but now that everyone had Infinite Speed, it may be worth as support feat.

Its travelling to each nine realms considered immeasurable speed?

Speaking about Valkyrie, Sigrun's profile need to be updated.
I think so, I could be wrong. The 9 realms are all stacked on top of each other, so there is that.

Sigrun and Persephone's profiles both need to be updated.
Also, now that i notice it, Atropos has apparently perform an Infinite Speed feat in the novels.

I was initially consider an outlier, but now that everyone had Infinite Speed, it may be worth as support feat.
Yeah I think that feat is used in one of the blogs

You know what I think would be cool? If there were pages for all the monsters, like the Cyclops, Cerberus, Trolls, dragur, Wraiths, revenents, etc.

Also, Faye was pretty strong. Mimir did mention that even Thor wanted to fight her after hearing about her.

if GoW Ragnarok already released remember to share all possible link about blog, interview, Dev Discussion, website, secondary canon etc etc... in this thread.

God of War 2018 is coming to PC on steam January 14.

Never in a billion years would I have guessed that Sony would let God of War, of all Playstation exclusive franchises, and let God of War 2018, of all GoW games, come to PC.

Last edited:
You know what I think would be cool? If there were pages for all the monsters, like the Cyclops, Cerberus, Trolls, dragur, Wraiths, revenents, etc
Just got here but I agree with this

They’re key to the Redeemed Warrior and could be fun debates
Also, Faye was pretty strong. Mimir did mention that even Thor wanted to fight her after hearing about her.
Plus didn’t she stalemate Kratos? It certainly seems she’s powerful (maybe not profile worthy but still)

Back