• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Yhwach 2

I know jack shit about Yhwach and Bleach as a whole (which is why I commented on your page reap) I assume almighty is him seeing it infinite possibilities or something like that right?

Well Yhwach still stomps via seeing everything Kratos can do via The Almighty and then absorbing him via The Almighty.

Yhawach isn't seeing Kratos at all. Kratos has above baseline resistance to Precognition.

Athena the Goddess of Foresight<<< Zeus <<< Fates Sisters.
All of them is negged by Kratos resistance.

Also I do not need to explain how blatantly Kratos resists Fate Manipulation.
Then why is his resistance to precog not on his profile? For Norse, at least.

Is a CRT in the works to update Norse Kratos?
There's a lot of em out there. Nobody seemed to disagree with them. And for some reason, they went nowhere.

And someone forgot to carry over some things from his Greek profile.
At this point I must really implore people to stop using Norse Kratos untill he is fixed.
Yeah. I mean, could we continue this or should it be closed? If it needs to be closed, that's fine. Or I'll use Greek Kratos and find him another opponent

He resists absorption as well, so it does matter.... I agree with Kratos not having a way to permanently kill Yhwach

Yhawach isn't seeing Kratos at all. Kratos has above baseline resistance to Precognition.

Athena the Goddess of Foresight<<< Zeus <<< Fates Sisters.
All of them is negged by Kratos resistance.

Also I do not need to explain how blatantly Kratos resists Fate Manipulation.
I didnt remember Athena Precognition as well

Well, the last time there was some ****, actual brith certificate browsers, the works for shit to laugh at

Back