• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Oh we're definitely seeing more giants.

I think Tyr was successful in helping them retreat somewhere. And that would be part of our business with him, finding the rest of them to help assault Asgard.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering how are they gonna handling the rest of Loki childs, we're know that Jormungdar was sended from the future and he just chilling there, but how about Fenrir and Hel? The official image of Tyr show that he holding his right hand which foreshadowing his bravery towards Fenrir, now Fenrir will be a chill dude like Jor or the opposite is still a speculation

Hel? 0 info so far

I'm still wondering how are they gonna handling the rest of Loki childs, we're know that Jormungdar was sended from the future and he just chilling there, but how about Fenrir and Hel? The official image of Tyr show that he holding his right hand which foreshadowing his bravery towards Fenrir, now Fenrir will be a chill dude like Jor or the opposite is still a speculation

Hel? 0 info so far
I don't think Hel and Fenrir will exist in the setting, unless they do some time travelling in the game.

I do wonder though, who actually oversees Helheim? There's a Bridge Keeper and an inner city so there's some sort of governing going on there. And the mental tortures that can affect gods and mortals alike aren't gonna be the work of some low level being and it doesn't seem likely that it's a natural fixture of the realm.

I don't think Hel and Fenrir will exist in the setting, unless they do some time travelling in the game.
The only implication about Fenrir we got is none other than Tyr official image and that's it, he might be not exist as you said so finger cross about this
I wouldn't be surprised if Hel never exists in the GOW universe at this point
More like in general than GOW lel, she is like the most forgotten childs of Loki

I definitely hope this is explored, and not swept under the rug. And what the **** is up with that eagle?
Maybe he won't be Atreus' child in this one then. Or was flung back even further by unknown means.
No I don't think he will. Time travel is my only explanation so far

The only implication about Fenrir we got is none other than Tyr official image and that's it, he might be not exist as you said so finger cross about this
Mimir did mention him, along with the unbreakable chain story. So we have a high chance of seeing him, I say.
More like in general than GOW lel, she is like the most forgotten childs of Loki
I'd say marvel boosted her popularity (well she's not Loki's daughter, there, but still)

I definitely hope this is explored, and not swept under the rug. And what the **** is up with that eagle?
IIRC, there are 3 eagles that will cry when Ragnarok begins. One's in Helheim and the other two are in other realms. Maybe this is that bird.
No I don't think he will. Time travel is my only explanation so far
Yeah. Though, I wonder how they'll explain it if it is.

Mimir did mention him, along with the unbreakable chain story. So we have a high chance of seeing him, I say.
I saw your edited comment as fast as speed of light

Sweet then, still finger crossed about his chance

definitely hope this is explored, and not swept under the rug. And what the **** is up with that eagle?
That Eagle in Helheim and the absent of Surtr are the biggest mystery of GoW 2018 for me, so i hope they will showing us more about them

And then there is Nidhogg which still unknown
IIRC, there are 3 eagles that will cry when Ragnarok begins. One's in Helheim and the other two are in other realms. Maybe this is that bird.
Which realms that the last two of eagles reside?

Yeah I read about this, along with a theory suggesting it's Hel in disguise, or Zeus (which would be cool cuz the eagle is his spirit animal, but this can't be the case for obvious reasons)
I saw your edited comment as fast as speed of light
Lol, autocorrect stuck again with that one
That Eagle in Helheim and the absent of Surtr are the biggest mystery of GoW 2018 for me, so i hope they will showing us more about them
I always thought it was surtr speaking to Atreus with the challenges in muspelheim.

I do wonder if the appearance of Angrboda means we might see some more surviving Giants. Maybe Kuba's theory about the Jotunheim in 2018 being the future one could be right?
I definitely think with how Time works in the realms that's more as it will be. The Unity stone could be able to traverse time but that's completely unsubstantiated
Alternately some of the Jotnar managed to survive, by hiding or escaping and I definitely buy Angroboda could have done so

I definitely think with how Time works in the realms that's more as it will be. The Unity stone could be able to traverse time but that's completely unsubstantiated
Alternately some of the Jotnar managed to survive, by hiding or escaping and I definitely buy Angroboda could have done so
It likely has the range for time travel, considering it could travel to other realities and multiverses without issue but as you said, that remains to be confirmed.

Back