• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

How potent do we exactly have Kratos deconstruction in terms of physical? Cuz unless i missed profile doesn't specify
Like celural atomic sub atomic etc

How potent do we exactly have Kratos deconstruction in terms of physical? Cuz unless i missed profile doesn't specify
Like celural atomic sub atomic etc
The scans state not even the vapor remains. But we know from the Guidebook that it goes right to the esoteric level, so take that as you will.

The scans state not even the vapor remains. But we know from the Guidebook that it goes right to the esoteric level, so take that as you will.
What the-
Esoteric level databook statament it's new, do you have that one cuz can't find it on profiles

I'm currently reading the God of War comics. Highlights so far;

• Kratos could best all of Sparta's warriors as a kid.
  • Hermes is constantly leaving after-images as he moves around.
  • The Champion of Poseidon goes down sad.
  • He fights a giant sea serpent in the middle of a maelstrom.
  • The Champion of Artemis falls gets passive rizz'ed.
  • Kratos goes "begone thot!" and oneshots her.

Further highlights;

• Kratos goes through the trials to get the Ambrosia without even breathing heavy while most of the Spartans are ready to collapse.
  • He doesn't rest for almost 2 weeks and only gets one nap in to let his brethren rest.
  • Tanks a massive slew of fireballs sent by Hades that kill several of his men.
  • Kills the champion of Helios while his ears are temporarily injured.
  • Later when he's a god, Kratos boasts that he fears neither "past, present nor future" and how no alive can defeat him in battle. Athena agrees.
  • For most of the journey, Kratos insists to his captain that they keep moving without rest, to which the captain chastised him, saying a good leader cares for his men. Later after the captain dies and Kratos is made leader, he remembers his words and allows the Spartans one night of rest.

Also Just realizated
That would by the time kratos vs asura released kratos was gone from Death battle for 13 years

Man. Looking at this thread makes me think.

If we went all out with the shit from the novel, this thread wouldn't last half as long as it did. I'm honestly surprised the GoW2 novel scans weren't used outright to crush Purgy's arguments.

Lol. I just came back to Vs Wiki's GoW community to find out almost everyone got upgraded to Low 1-C. What happened?
1. The RBR is 5D, as is the LOA, and Ygg scales to both.

2. Hypertimeline nonsense (which I'm starting to dislike) made Greek GoW also Low 1-C.

3. Primordial Magic scales to both, and everyone and their mother scales above Primordials.

We like to think we know a thing or two about managing highly-anticipated projects and keeping a secret until a release date, but it was eye-opening to get a peek inside the development of this huge, hotly-anticipated game. Hundreds of people put years of their lives into God of War: Ragnarök, working long, late hours to develop a riveting storyline, astounding graphics, and exciting gameplay. Working with the Santa Monica Studio team was fantastic, as they cheerfully yanked us deep into the game’s carefully-crafted lore. (So many runes!) Once the enormity of the project sank in, the dedication of the developers became crystal clear. We can’t wait to dig in on November 9, just like you.

We’re thrilled to announce pre-sale for God of War: Ragnarök Field Notes.

These three Memo-size 3-Packs feature the nine realms of God of War: Ragnarök:
Pack A features Asgard, Jötunheim, and Alfheim
Pack B features Vanaheim, Midgard, and Svartalfheim
Pack C features Muspelheim, Niflheim, and Helheim

Each book features the landscape of one realm on the appropriately colored cover. Inside is a matching flysheet including a brief description of the realm, its rune, and a map showing its location within Yggdrasil.

You know, Yggdrasil? The sacred tree in the center of the Norse cosmos? …as described in the second stanza of the Vǫluspá? You’re going to need to know all this stuff. The books include Practical Applications for each realm and 48 graph-ruled pages to track your gameplay and adventures

2c93d849-a327-4633-8688-b7602e074ae8

5ec4d145-239c-4032-a4e6-85834bbbcd6c

02d85ccc-91c8-4e39-be5f-06c851f27742

1ae53aab-0206-4956-86b9-c88ac118363e

3b4ba8ae-7950-41bf-953d-015be1f89518

769bf944-8112-417d-bedb-c465bc2f6efd

38fd2f9b-3631-4775-ba6d-ac7349c8d5a6

0f5ca9dd-8786-4637-bd67-58b14903d828

5970d833-89dd-4689-bd28-768f75f4c474

d3f6f90c-eb24-4ae0-af13-8d9dce2c0034

c7284bb0-bbdc-41be-ab57-704787e56ef1

06031f80-3b19-4c11-9525-daf44b04c9e5

1dcef1be-09c2-43dc-a159-eb661151c96f

92482720-e884-4c87-8aa4-75c8f7e37b25

7cc0d028-aa0f-4b2c-ae41-e06f0ea090b9

7093c872-cea8-4a6e-aa90-b83973606640

c6abd4e3-4f46-4aac-a4a5-4b054f2d9d6b

5d2af84d-cb39-46e1-8a66-cbe417fe8982

Congrats to our Sony brothers at Insomniac for the release of Spiderman 2 🥳🥳🥳 looking forward to staying up to 6AM on playing this.

I'm bringing this up here cuz I've been hyped for this game, and honestly I'm wondering if Ragnarok would have went in a similar direction. It seems like Ragnarok probably should have been PS5 exclusive like SM2.

1.Kratos time growing as a Spartan, eventually becoming general, finally suffering defeat and making the deal with Ares

2. Kratos serving the Gods of Olympus in search of redemption.

3.Kratos time as God of War and his growing hatred for the Gods of Olympus
I mean 2 and 3 were already done via Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta.

There were still other tasks given by the gods I'm sure, as he served them for 10 years. And he isn't the full God of War in Ghost of Sparta, and there's another 12 years before GOW 3

Back