• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Is there a reason that Alva is low 1-C, while Matgur Helson is only low 2-C? I honestly don't think either should be that high or scale to Kratos since he's clearly stronger than them, but if she's that strong shouldn't Helson be too since he's probably bare minimum as strong as her?
Alva somewhat holds her own against Kratos, with theatter commending her fighting prowess, is the Light Elves answer to Svartalfjurr, and is empowered by The Light like all other Light Elves.

Helson gets oneshot by Kratos canonically, but he actually has a feat to scale to.

Alva somewhat holds her own against Kratos, with theatter commending her fighting prowess, is the Light Elves answer to Svartalfjurr, and is empowered by The Light like all other Light Elves.

Helson gets oneshot by Kratos canonically, but he actually has a feat to scale to.
Does Kratos one shot the dragon too, because I heard that he did, and that would make sense to me.

Also, I'm so tired of people downplaying Kratos and the universe creations from Ymir, and the Primordials, I get that most people don't understand the GoW cosmology so they don't see how both can be true, but when they start saying bs like it's fact really annoys me.

Also, I'm so tired of people downplaying Kratos and the universe creations from Ymir, and the Primordials, I get that most people don't understand the GoW cosmology so they don't see how both can be true, but when they start saying bs like it's fact really annoys me.
What hurts me was Cory and Bruno stating that the entire pantheon is on the same continent, people use this to debunk that the God Of War Universe is not Universal

What hurts me was Cory and Bruno stating that the entire pantheon is on the same continent, people use this to debunk that the God Of War Universe is not Universal
When did they say that? Also, those people would have to ignore the other comments about the worlds being separate dimensions, that both of them have also said, so it would just be cherry picking and not a debunk anyway.

When did they say that? Also, those people would have to ignore the other comments about the worlds being separate dimensions, that both of them have also said, so it would just be cherry picking and not a debunk anyway.
In fact, all claims about the underworld were in development material, according to downgraders, there is no part of the work, So it's not canon.

Does Kratos one shot the dragon too, because I heard that he did, and that would make sense to me.
No. And dragons are confirmed to be on the level of gods anyway, so him needing to put in effort against one isn't an anti-feat.

Novel i assume? Don't recall game gow4 showing thjs
Yeah. In that book, no regular monster lasts more than 1 hit.

Most of the "same planet" arguments are immediately debunked by them saying all the pantheons exist separately with their own separate creation stories, and once you realize that Uranus creating the universe still stands, or that the RBR still needs to be bypassed by Kratos somehow regardless of his "boat adventures", the entire "Not separated or above Continent level" argument falls apart.

No. And dragons are confirmed to be on the level of gods anyway, so him needing to put in effort against one isn't an anti-feat.

Yeah. In that book, no regular monster lasts more than 1 hit.
So what tier would dragons get then, I'd assume not quite low 1-c, but a decently high tier regardless right?

Most of the "same planet" arguments are immediately debunked by them saying all the pantheons exist separately with their own separate creation stories, and once you realize that Uranus creating the universe still stands, or that the RBR still needs to be bypassed by Kratos somehow regardless of his "boat adventures", the entire "Not separated or above Continent level" argument falls apart.
True, but these are the same people saying the Primordials didn't make stars or galaxies and only made light lol.

They'd get Low 1-C outright. They're verbatim on par with the Aesir Gods in power and can harm them.
Damn, okay then, Hraezlyr, vs the entire MCU when lol. Also, do they mean all dragons, like Fafnir and the other 2 you can free, as well as all the ones you fight in Ragnarok? The Drakes aren't stated to be comparable are they?

Hraezlyr, vs the entire MCU when lol
KEVIN, Infinity Ultron, The Watcher, Doctor Strange Supreme and Alioth:
veggie.jpg

Also, depending on how this CRT goes, Infinity Ultron and Doctor Strange Supreme with the Time Stone are getting 5-D hax

Damn, okay then, Hraezlyr, vs the entire MCU when lol. Also, do they mean all dragons, like Fafnir and the other 2 you can free, as well as all the ones you fight in Ragnarok? The Drakes aren't stated to be comparable are they?
All Dragons. Baldur's smaller one could harm Heimdall for instance.

Drakes and Drekis are a subset of dragons so....

KEVIN, Infinity Ultron, The Watcher, Doctor Strange Supreme and Alioth:
veggie.jpg

Also, depending on how this CRT goes, Infinity Ultron and Doctor Strange Supreme with the Time Stone are getting 5-D hax
Yeah, I was kidding, I know the Dragons couldn't beat the God Tiers, especially because they have like no hax or hax resistance, definitely not on the level of those guys.

All Dragons. Baldur's smaller one could harm Heimdall for instance.

Drakes and Drekis are a subset of dragons so....
Could he harm Heimdall, I know he says that Baldur didn't have to worry about being burnt while he does, but does that automatically mean even the weaker ones could hurt the Aesir?

Even Drekis? Dear God, how many low 1-C monsters are there in GoW lol. So an army of Drekis, Drakes, and Dragons, vs your favorite verse prompt when?

Could he harm Heimdall, I know he says that Baldur didn't have to worry about being burnt while he does, but does that automatically mean even the weaker ones could hurt the Aesir?
Baldur taming his dragon was a feat only "the most powerful of Aesir could achieve". And for what it's worth, Hraezlyr's fight with Kratos was described by Atreus as potentially shaking all of Midgard.

So, it's definitely a general statement for dragons.

Baldur taming his dragon was a feat only "the most powerful of Aesir could achieve". And for what it's worth, Hraezlyr's fight with Kratos was described by Atreus as potentially shaking all of Midgard.

So, it's definitely a general statement for dragons.
Wow, so GoW's dragons are just built different then lol. Why does GoW have so many busted monsters, even the fodder ones are stronger than a good deal of verses, and the Revenants are insane for a high tier fodder enemy.

Cyclops should be Low 1-C for busting through the shields of those dudes guarding a wounded Helios when Kratos himself couldn't do squat against those shields.

I got into an argument with someone about Deku vs Kratos, obviously Kratos wins handily, but the person unironically said that Deku can be scaled to solar system level and has immeasurable speed, apparently a video he watched proved it lol. People be crazy.

I got into an argument with someone about Deku vs Kratos, obviously Kratos wins handily, but the person unironically said that Deku can be scaled to solar system level and has immeasurable speed, apparently a video he watched proved it lol. People be crazy.
Only possible if PSG win the UCL. Which they won't.

Let me guess, was he either from Reddit or YouTube ?

I wonder would it be cool that Nyx became a secret boss after Kratos killed every gods in Greek Saga on his path, considering from the lesser but still known source, Nyx is called as the 2nd ruler of gods

Back