• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Out of curiosity
Whats the exact evidence chewing alone works for garm to use concletual hax? Might misremember a thing cuz been 6 momths since i played gowr

I wonder if the Persian King having the Efreet is another example of the UES? no regular human should have been able to fight Kratos, even briefly like he did.
The Efreet would perfectly explain that.

But I wonder how he came across it..

21:05 a very underrated skill feat, it looks like Kratos anticipated where they would teleport next and intercepted them mid air.

If you look closely he was already looking at the area where they teleported

Glad to see the upgrade went through, but I had a question about Hades having Atlas's soul. He still had it during GoW 3 right, and if so did Kratos get his soul alongside Hades or not, because I've seen people claim there is no confirmation Kratos got Atlas's soul too since we see a bunch of other souls leave Hades after Kratos steals his main one. Did Atlas's soul leave Hades too, or did it go with Hades's soul into Kratos?

Glad to see the upgrade went through, but I had a question about Hades having Atlas's soul. He still had it during GoW 3 right, and if so did Kratos get his soul alongside Hades or not, because I've seen people claim there is no confirmation Kratos got Atlas's soul too since we see a bunch of other souls leave Hades after Kratos steals his main one. Did Atlas's soul leave Hades too, or did it go with Hades's soul into Kratos?
It stuck with Hades' soul which in turn stuck with Kratos, until Zeus negged him and Kratos lost control of all other souls plus Hades' forever.

It stuck with Hades' soul which in turn stuck with Kratos, until Zeus negged him and Kratos lost control of all other souls plus Hades' forever.
Do we have any confirmation on that? Like we know it wasn't one of the random souls we see fly out of Hades afterwards, or is it just a logical assumption. The reason I ask is because someone wants a scan, and I don't have one.

It was a tweet from Bruno, the animation director of the God of War series confirming that Kratos also got all the millions of souls Hades absorbed. I'll try and find it

It was a tweet from Bruno, the animation director of the God of War series confirming that Kratos also got all the millions of souls Hades absorbed. I'll try and find it
Thank you, that's interesting though, since we literally see a bunch of souls leave his body, so what about those ones?

Because those were directly absorbed by Hades and then Kratos.
Thank you for the tweet. But, what I mean is, we see souls fly out of Hades directly, so how do we know that Atlas's wasn't one of them? Was what we saw in game just inaccurate, and Kratos got all of the souls, even though we see a lot leave Hades himself? I'm not trying to be difficult by the way, I just want to be a hundred percent sure.

Thank you for the tweet. But, what I mean is, we see souls fly out of Hades directly, so how do we know that Atlas's wasn't one of them? Was what we saw in game just inaccurate, and Kratos got all of the souls, even though we see a lot leave Hades himself? I'm not trying to be difficult by the way, I just want to be a hundred percent sure.
Well Atlas is the size of a mountain, pretty sure we'd tell as Hades soul was obviously his as it looked like him and those souls are obviously human. And tbf quite a few of those souls came from the river styx if I remember correctly

Well Atlas is the size of a mountain, pretty sure we'd tell as Hades soul was obviously his as it looked like him and those souls are obviously human. And tbf quite a few of those souls came from the river styx if I remember correctly
I said that too, but the other person didn't really think that was enough evidence since his soul could have been distorted or just looked different.

That doesn't really make sense on their part, as souls are very clearly based on the physical body in terms of design but hey, each to their own. Guess ya can't convince everyone

I know this is off topic, but I got into an argument with someone who tried to tell me ******* Spiderman was Boundless, not even comp Spiderman either, base Spiderman, I couldn't believe what I was being told lol.

I know this is off topic, but I got into an argument with someone who tried to tell me ******* Spiderman was Boundless, not even comp Spiderman either, base Spiderman, I couldn't believe what I was being told lol.
It's either dumb kid or bait. could be troll,

I said that too, but the other person didn't really think that was enough evidence since his soul could have been distorted or just looked different.
Hades embodies the Underworld. It would stand to reason that the more souls that go down there, the stronger he becomes. He's the one that is key to keeping the entire place in check. Not to mention that he states that absorbing Kratos's soul will only make him stronger. The souls Hades specifically absorbs for himself are special and do not seem to be the random ones stuck to flowing through the Styx, but still souls he can draw from at any given time (Though he doesn't need to for the most part because of being its embodiment and what-have-you).

Hades embodies the Underworld. It would stand to reason that the more souls that go down there, the stronger he becomes. He's the one that is key to keeping the entire place in check. Not to mention that he states that absorbing Kratos's soul will only make him stronger. The souls Hades specifically absorbs for himself are special and do not seem to be the random ones stuck to flowing through the Styx, but still souls he can draw from at any given time (Though he doesn't need to for the most part because of being its embodiment and what-have-you).
That makes sense to me. I got a question though, is there any plans for more GoW profiles, like the Barbarian King, Theseus, Perseus, Last Spartan, or pre Blades of Chaos Kratos?

It's either dumb kid or bait. could be troll,
I thought so too at first, but they were trying to say base Spiderman harmed base Thor and Hulk who are their strongest versions and are high outer to boundless. They unironically said base Thor is stronger than Rune King Thor, and Base Hulk is stronger than literally every other version besides TOBA Hulk, I told them for that to be true literally every Spiderman villain would have to be high outer to boundless also, since most of them can hurt and fight Base Spiderman. They never responded lol.

Is there a reason that Alva is low 1-C, while Matgur Helson is only low 2-C? I honestly don't think either should be that high or scale to Kratos since he's clearly stronger than them, but if she's that strong shouldn't Helson be too since he's probably bare minimum as strong as her?

Is there a reason that Alva is low 1-C, while Matgur Helson is only low 2-C? I honestly don't think either should be that high or scale to Kratos since he's clearly stronger than them, but if she's that strong shouldn't Helson be too since he's probably bare minimum as strong as her?
Helson gets easily murked by Kratos in the novel, but we know for a fact that Helson can wield the entire magical energy of the realm of Helheim itself as a whole, each of the 9 Realms being separate space-time continuums.

Alva downscales decently from Kratos and the latter commends her to wield a fighting style unlike any he had seen before.

Helson gets easily murked by Kratos in the novel, but we know for a fact that Helson can wield the entire magical energy of the realm of Helheim itself as a whole, each of the 9 Realms being separate space-time continuums.

Alva downscales decently from Kratos and the latter commends her to wield a fighting style unlike any he had seen before.
I see, I guess that makes sense, but does her having a fighting style he'd never seen before really warrant such a high tier? I'm not necessarily against it, I'm just curious. Also, what do you think about those other profiles potentially being made, the Perseus, Theseus, Barbarian King, Last Spartan, and pre Blades of Chaos Kratos key?

Back