• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

It's just Soul Manip shenanigans, he doesn't actually have Supernatural Luck LOL. For now.

Ragnarok exacerbates it tho.
I could of sworn he did. It was before the soul related abilities in Ragnarok. It was 2018 with the enchantments and armor and shit like that

Fishy af video if you ask me lel
Also good lord Chosen stop changing pfp for 0.0000001 seconds i freaking dare you 🔫💀💀💀
It's like you have a personality disorders for changing pfp for numerous time
Nah, Zeus is dead. Thoroughly so. Greek Pantheon gods are dead save for Athena.

How come no profiles for Magni and Modi have been made? It seems kinda weird. I mean, I know they massively downscale from top-tier Gods cuz Kratos defeated them even while holding back, but they should still scale.

How come no profiles for Magni and Modi have been made? It seems kinda weird. I mean, I know they massively downscale from top-tier Gods cuz Kratos defeated them even while holding back, but they should still scale.
Nobody found good renders of them.

Seriously? That sounds like such a stupid reason.
It's not as though people are obligated to make profiles.

The most simple answer is that nobody really cared enough to bother.

And they killed Nerthus (Freya's mom) at least, so at least they did something.

It's not as though people are obligated to make profiles.

The most simple answer is that nobody really cared enough to bother.

And they killed Nerthus (Freya's mom) at least, so at least they did something.
They did? Guess I missed that story from Mimir or Freya or wherever it's originated from.

Also, I kinda wish we got to see more of Tyr in-action. Like he's supposed to be one of the most powerful Norse Gods that rivals Thor and Odin in power. Not only that, but because he visited other realms, he could've picked up some of their magic, though I guess it wouldn't really matter since he couldn't summon it in the Norse realm. Hopefully we'll get to see a bit more of him in future games.

Back