• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Actually wrong, the gemini twins are very popular
It just that the characters writting for them in Olympus chapters was a mess, and because of that they got a lot's of hate (especially Castor the male one, doesn't help he's an edgelord lel)

They are kinda polarizing from me
Hmmmmmmmm...

Imagine if Kratos just decided to go back to his old outfit after Ragnarok and the thawing of Midgard.

And Freya is just baffled at why he's only wearing a loincloth.

Still being cautious over so i'm not gonna fall for that until being proven lel
I can see why some would get ticked, mainly the audio, whatwith people thinking it to be AI-generated or somesuch. Though Sinmara's cut audio wasn't anything impressive either, it felt similarly flat. Also doesn't help that Tyr's VA a couple days ago stated that more Tyr is to come.

So does kratos have all hades souls within him?
Cuz he has power over all of souls yet souls escaped hades when he died

He has control over every single one of them as long as he keeps the Claws intact. Without the Claws, the souls are gone. including that of Hades.
So bassically the only reason the souls are with him even if they escaped Hades when his soul was stolen are the claws?
If so alright

Y'know what else is funny, I remember when hulk fought Zeus and got the shit beat out of him. Yet everytime Ares shows up he seems to get fodderized. Odin is pretty inconsistent as well, I remember him getting clapped by Jane foster.

Could have sworn it was Supernatural willpower icl🗿
I was joking anyways based on the argument absorbing souls = absorbing luck actually being legit

Back