• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT will cover all the missing abilities and revised some of the profiles. As I'm bored af It'll gonna be short and I've only got a couple of days left before coursework takes over my life again.

• As per on the previous CRT, Sirens's song abilities are now composed of Madness Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, and Body Puppetry, which should scale to those who can summon sirens, such as RW and Poseidon thanks to Siren's Chant, Kratos and Hades with Claws of Hades.
  • Zeus get Transmutation, Kratos's mother Callisto was turned into a monster by the him.
  • on Deimos' AP justification, Kratos was stated of being overpowered by which is seemed overblown since Kratos himself is majorly holding back as it is blatantly confirmed both in the game when you receive a "Let Him Win" trophy after the battle and is explicitly stated in the guidebooks, that Kratos couldn't bring himself facing off against Deimos despite being beaten and Deimos demanding a fight, but cannot bring him into it. In which I proposed to remove the overpowering part as justification.

Last edited:
Most of this seems fine, but Zeus's Animal Manipulation doesn't come from Callisto, but from the eagle bound to Prometheus, and being able to bind animals to other enemies in general. Callisto is merely another justification for Curse Manipulation. If anything, Zeus would actually get Transmutation as an ability on top.

Armor of Achillies would also get resistance to Life and Soul Manip, as well as potentially resistance to Corrosion Inducement.

Last edited:
Yeah seems pretty good, also agree with KLOL about Zeus getting transmutation (Honestly thought he already had it because), although isn't Kratos removing souls from the sirens body soul manipulation and not astral projection? afaik we only give people astral projection if they can separate their own soul from their body.

Yeah seems pretty good, also agree with KLOL about Zeus getting transmutation (Honestly thought he already had it because), although isn't Kratos removing souls from the sirens body soul manipulation and not astral projection? afaik we only give people astral projection if they can separate their own soul from their body.
Ye, this would just be another showcase of Soul Manip methinks.

although isn't Kratos removing souls from the sirens body soul manipulation and not astral projection? afaik we only give people astral projection if they can separate their own soul from their body.
So it's has to be their own soul?

I'll wait for someone to confirm that.

Also, one more minor thing.

Arms of Hades get Life Absorption too, since they can also sap out the life force of anyone BFR'd with it (Shows magic being absorbed, but on rare occasions green health orbs also appear). In case that wasn't enough, Souls of Hades also do that.

Last edited:
Agree with OP and KLOL506's proposals.

Just curious, what would Deimos's new scaling be? Would it just be him being comparable to God Kratos via fighting Thanatos alongside him?

Thanks for the (incredibly quick) clarification!

Although I should note that he'd scale to just the "normal" God Kratos, as the enraged God Kratos wrecked Thanatos's shit after Deimos died.
Yeah. Pretty much.

This also goes for the Lost Souls on the River Styx since they can drain life force.

will add them later.

There's also Desecration, for Hades magic. Last table.

The proposals seem good.

Could we also get the Valkyries NPI for Sigrun being fine being inside a realm tear?

Void manipulation resistance is possible as well but must be discussed further

Shouldn't the light arrows also scale Freyr and Kratos to resisting statistics reduction since it's light of alfheim related? Plus the life manipulation stuff from hades, I think that should cross scale to the olympians in general since it mentioned the gods, not specifically hades. Everything else is fine.

Plus the life manipulation stuff from hades, I think that should cross scale to the olympians in general since it mentioned the gods, not specifically hades
I'm aware the scan mentioned the Gods, not specifically Hades, my reasoning is that they both are the only ones who can manipulate life at least in some way.

That aside, these statues appear in Ascension, and each Talos represents a different element i.e Fire, Ice, or Electricity which are probably related to Ares, Poseidon, and Zeus, take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the Bronze Talos have that blue energy on their skin which is similar to the energy Zeus gave to the Colossus of Rhodes.

Honestly, I am neutral about it.

Aight, will be applying the CRT now. I'll leave Kratos for last.

@Planck69 Can you work on a new AP justification for Deimos involving the whole "Kratos couldn't bring himself to fight Deimos" scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back