• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Kratos CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this is flowery as all hell with him just double jumping and not him literally controlling the laws of the world.

The fact that this is flowery as all hell with him just double jumping and not him literally controlling the laws of the world.
I don't get what you really mean by that. Double jumping has different methods in different games, and if one does it a specific way different from the others, I feel that it should be considered.

You can double jump with your wings. You can also double jump with a machine. However, the situation here is a double jump made by changing the laws and rules of physics. So these laws and rules of physics don't apply to Kratos and he can use it to his advantage.

@Georredannea15 I don’t really see how those examples really disprove my point that it’s very vague on how it’s even used and it just mention later that “he can do things mortals can dream of”, which no shit he’s a demigod.

@Diamentus sure if this is mentioned numerous times in the series that he can bend the laws of the world to his whim by double jumping, but if this is all that’s said for a basic agility feat I’m not really sold on it.

I don’t really see how those examples really disprove my point that it’s very vague on how it’s even used and it just mention later that “he can do things mortals can dream of”, which no shit he’s a demigod.
What? In the scan, it is said that he clearly uses the laws and laws of physics to his advantage, so that he can double jump.

This causes it to hang in the air for a certain period of time and double jump. Simple logic and simple job.

Is it mentioned more than once in the series or is it only in this one time? If it’s just this one off scene I’m not really sure we can just slap this ability on easily.

Is it mentioned more than once in the series or is it only in this one time? If it’s just this one off scene I’m not really sure we can just slap this ability on easily.
Last time GoW had Law Manip was when Island of Rhodes was a thing. Until Ascension retconned its ass into non-existence.

Being one off is not reason to dismiss something. Especially for something so straight forward.
Unless you have contradiction to oppose the evidence..... I don't think dismissal works.
I am sure we can find many other one off things in series which we currently accept on profile.

@KLOL506 so the double jump is retconned then? All the more reason to not accept it if that’s the case.
More so like Law Manip as a whole was retconned. Primordials had it once. Gone.

Unlikely that the double jump is related to this but still, the above might just gank Kratos from ever obtaining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back