• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Kratos CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.jpg

both of you please.

Because he always talks nonsense
Name the cases
and said to some admins by calling them "ignorant".
Because I said the truth? Dummy.

Why do you think another thread was made after that one.

Because the scans were insufficient.

So I was right.
I don't take such a person seriously. First there must be respect.
Unfortunately my respect for you is down the garbage bin.

If you're going to complain because I'm clear cut, no bs and straight to the point, then stfu and don't reply to stuff that are not of your concern

Name the cases

Because I said the truth? Dummy.

Why do you think another thread was made after that one.

Because the scans were insufficient.

So I was right.

Unfortunately my respect for you is down the garbage bin.

If you're going to complain because I'm clear cut, no bs and straight to the point, then stfu and don't reply to stuff that are not of your concern
Consider this an official warning to tone it down.

My dang phone won't load the image because shit Wi-Fi. But given I'm pretty sure I can grasp the argument here, I'm honesty neutral, but leaning towards disagreeing.

My dang phone won't load the image because shit Wi-Fi. But given I'm pretty sure I can grasp the argument here, I'm honesty neutral, but leaning towards disagreeing.

This good enough?

If not, this is what it says:

"Kratos doesn't worry about laws, he makes his own. The laws of physics aren't an exception to this, so Kratos can do a few things that most mortals can only dream of. Press X to jump, then press X a second time while in the air to jump even higher. This is useful for changing direction, accessing higher positions, or leaping over large gaps."

Alright I see the scan, and I'm definitely neutral. I don't see it as being serious in my honest opinion but then again, I can agree that fiction has double jumping through different methods so it could potentially be him using minor law and physics manipulation.

Alright I see the scan, and I'm definitely neutral. I don't see it as being serious in my honest opinion but then again, I can agree that fiction has double jumping through different methods so it could potentially be him using minor law and physics manipulation.
Added

On second thought, obvious game mechanics and Chuck Norris-esque jokes are obvious.

And there's like next to no support.

I disagree with this.

And on a final note, it's limited flight and gliding based on Icarus' wings.

From the descriptions in-game, it makes no sense that Kratos himself is responsible for that rather than the wings, which literally allow people to fly.

And on a final note, it's limited flight and gliding based on Icarus' wings.

From the descriptions in-game, it makes no sense that Kratos himself is responsible for that rather than the wings, which literally allow people to fly.
This is from the brady collection guide, specifically for GOW 1 (The image has Rage of the Gods.)

For it to be referring to Icarus's Wings doesn't make sense, the name is just there because he lifts himself off the ground.

My mistake. I haven't played the game in a while, and the scan was grainy enough for me not to notice the graphical quality.

Yeah, the scan in OP is from the Collection Guide and is using an image for GoW1. No way the Icarus Wings will appear here.

But your disagreement has been counted for. Thanks anyway.

Actually, I'll go to neutral.

As obvious as I personally think it is (and I personally think it's one of the the most obvious cases I've ever seen), that doesn't necessarily apply to everyone else or the site rules.

A possibly rating is doable. But I don't accept this as solid proof at ******* all.

Actually, I'll go to neutral.

As obvious as I personally think it is (and I personally think it's one of the the most obvious cases I've ever seen), that doesn't necessarily apply to everyone else or the site rules.

A possibly rating is doable. But I don't accept this as solid proof at ******* all.
I was about to put you in neutral and then realised I accidentally put you in neutral last time.

Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back