• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed the end of god of war 3 and power of hope was already meshed into one section since that IS where Hope kicks in

If the ambrosia wore off wouldn't that mean Calliope would be sick again from the disease?

@Glassman
You literally just admitted the Ambrosia can wear off

As is the ability to use said Void to wipe someone from existence

Not create nebulous votexes that drain life force

Why would he not try to drag out Kratos' suffering? He knows he's not a God anymore and is pissed

This also ignores the fact Atlas clearly isn't been matched by Kratos here, Kratos only gets out of this by saying he's against Zeus

Yes and he never uses it to manipulate or effect concepts

Being empowered by something does not mean you can effect that something

@Obi2cool4kenobi

Remind me, can the Champions drain powers? If so that adds to it but I'm still adamant since the Sirens never actually practice this ability themselves

With the same argument you could claim they can use the Essence of Hyperion which evidently isn't a thing
100%. They have lighting powers that do the exact same as Zeus, but of course not as potent.

latest

I have the scan. It's not "Black holes" I believe it comes from OBD profile which only guessing.

In the scan it stated "Life-leeching parasites of pure energy"

edit : I feel this pic is elaboration instead debunk of scourge of Erinys 🤔🤔
edit : Scourge of Erinys has Void manipulation, death manipulation (due to imbued dark magic of thanatos' daugther), life-force absorption, energy manipulation, biological manipulation, and homing attack ?

I think scourge of erinys could have some kind of conceptual manip/abilities considering thanatos is primordial gods.

in GoW 2 there are enemies called "High priest of the fates" which able to absorb magic. And kratos capable resist it.

Last edited:
Void Manipulation, also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence.

This is in the page for what Void Manipulation is. Kratos with the scourge of erinys flat out has a description of him making a void. I don't recall the page saying it needs to erase things from existance, just that it can manipulate a void. So what's wrong with the scourge of Erinys being a void? And if it is a black hole and not a void can I please get the scan that actually calls it a black hole because Andika's scan doesn't refer to the Scourge powers as a black hole.

Void Manipulation, also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence.

This is in the page for what Void Manipulation is. Kratos with the scourge of erinys flat out has a description of him making a void. I don't recall the page saying it needs to erase things from existance, just that it can manipulate a void. So what's wrong with the scourge of Erinys being a void? And if it is a black hole and not a void can I please get the scan that actually calls it a black hole because Andika's scan doesn't refer to the Scourge powers as a black hole.
No I was under the impression it was called black hole, not leeches. I still don't understand the leeches part.

@Obi2cool4kenobi I was mostly talking to Hellbeast about this since this seems to be the last thing to discuss with.

Once we settle to an agreement, I'll let this thread be open for any more input for a day, then I'll add the upgrades that are unanimously accepted.

@Obi2cool4kenobi I was mostly talking to Hellbeast about this since this seems to be the last thing to discuss with.

Once we settle to an agreement, I'll let this thread be open for any more input for a day, then I'll add the upgrades that are unanimously accepted.
Well, i'll agree to void Manipulation as of now since no one else has disagreed with it, and it is called an eternal void in-game. Although I do want Zeus having precognition to be considered at the very least.

got it. I'll leave this thread open for discussion by the end of the day. If there's nothing to discuss then I'll again just add the things everyone unanimously agrees with.

got it. I'll leave this thread open for discussion by the end of the day. If there's nothing to discuss then I'll again just add the things everyone unanimously agrees with.
There has been no opposition whatsoever. If someone has a problem with the CRT, they can make one to disprove it. The thread's been open for 2 days, and there can only be one CRT per verse. There is no reason to hold other people's CRT's back any longer. I vote to apply agreed changes immediately so that other CRT's can be opened.

Last edited:
Okay, like i told glass before, the resistance negation thing is pure game mechanics, first Euryale's head is capable of doing the same thing despite just being the same thing and IIRC the medusas themselves can petrify other medusas (i couldn't check it cuz i need to play the whole game and im no up for that).

Is there any proof of Fear Zeus being AE type 1 or just being stated as being fear without any other explanation of it?

Euryale’s head is not the same head though. They’re two different heads. Secondly how would it be game mechanics when they gave you an actual text in the game telling you that it won’t work?

it’s literally Fear itself. Athena refers to it as Fear itself numerous occasions. And her explanation for Pandora’s box was talking about the evils of the world, which was Fear, Hatred, etc.

As I've stated, I disagree with the conceptual stuff, but everything else I agree with, even the Resistance Negation taking into account it was a literal text box in-game.

> Secondly how would it be game mechanics when they gave you an actual text in the game telling you that it won’t work?

The fact that the first game tells you they can't be petrified but suddenly everything in the second game works (Including enemies IIRC) tells me it is game mechanics or it got retconed, I prefer game mechs because nothing indicates they statements of the previous game are invalid.

> it’s literally Fear itself. Athena refers to it as Fear itself numerous occasions. And her explanation for Pandora’s box was talking about the evils of the world, which was Fear, Hatred, etc.

Imho it sounds vague but I'm not knowledgeable enough to debate that so I can't say much

I don't know if what I will say is true but based on a quick search on the GoW wiki The One from ascension is the strongest one and was the original queen, the tittle got passed to medusa who by this logic should be the second strongest one and finally Euryale got the tittle after Medusa died, if that's true then Euryale is the weakest of the three and the argument of strength falls apart.

Well, no one else seems to be commenting, and I already had the conversation with Tony on discord about the resistance negation. So I'll just add the additional abilities that isn't the Ambrosia, Precognition, and conceptual stuff.

Currently siding with Hellbeast's side of the argument for a lot of these. Regeneration is a not, ditto for Void Manip (the simple usage of the word "Void" doesn't make it legitimate Void Manip) and Conceptual Manipulation.

Spoke to Glass on Discord, discussed a lot of this. Outside of all of the controversial stuff and a few others I have found issue with is gonna be added rn, the rest may be discussed further.

ok, I just got done updating all the pages with the stuff everyone is ok with.

So what is the standard to get void manipulation? Cause the profile for void manipulation said you just need to manipulate a void

Actually one more thing

Kratos shouldn't have Accelerated Development

Kratos doesn't seem to have his full powers as the God of War (Athena seems to imply he's only ready for Godhood after Deimos is killed) and the actual scan isn't referring to Kratos

It refers to the Colossus which has been brought to life by Zeus giving it godly essence
It's not something Ares and Kratos are stated to have and even then it's more likely talking about the Colossus being empowered then it being able to constantly grow stronger in combat

The colossus that got his powers that Zeus stole literally had a statement of growing more powerful overtime because of the god of war status Kratos had.

Yeah because that was when it was just beginning to live and take steps

Not because it can constantly grow in power mid combat since we see a weakened Kratos pretty easily deflect it's strikes and damage the thing

By damage you mean scrape it because Kratos only managed to deal a lot of damage when he got the blade of Olympus, or was using his own quick thinking to make it fall apart with the environment.

That's still damaging, he could tear open parts of it with the Blades of Athena, exposing the Godly Essence within

And again that's not proof of it being Accelerated Development, the Colossus doesn't change in terms of it's power level the entire fight scene.
And again having growing power doesn't even equal Accelerated Development under all circumstances

Knew I shouldn't of unlocked profiles.

One of you message me again when you've come to a consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back