• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heimdall should be comparable to that horned tiger Gjallarhorn, which could send Atreus flying by stomping the ground to make a shockwave, and could push back Kratos briefly.

Heimdall should be comparable to that horned tiger Gjallarhorn, which could send Atreus flying by stomping the ground to make a shockwave, and could push back Kratos briefly.
Gulltoppr? It rammed against Kratos like a cow against a metal gate, I wouldn't call it the best scaling method.

Gulltoppr? It rammed against Kratos like a cow against a metal gate, I wouldn't call it the best scaling method.
I mean it did push him back into a wall, and can pin him on a few occasions (it's the times where it pins you then Heimdall gives you a weak ass kick).

I mean it did push him back into a wall, and can pin him on a few occasions (it's the times where it pins you then Heimdall gives you a weak ass kick).
I mean yeah, but immediately after (or before?) it slams against Kratos like a dude against Superman. Not to mention that fight had Kratos actively doing all he could not to follow "fate" and not kill Heimdall, so it's not the best showcase of peak effort.

How about this for low-tier 9-universe people.

Baldur (downscales from Jormungandr) ~= 2018 Post-God Realization Atreus (ate a punch from him with no damage and just some coughing, then hit/kicked him as well as 2018 Kratos did and easily drew blood from Baldur) < 2022 Post-Realization Base Atreus (who also downscales from Odin and the 2 Valkyries who matched Kratos) < Heimdall

I mean yeah, but immediately after (or before?) it slams against Kratos like a dude against Superman. Not to mention that fight had Kratos actively doing all he could not to follow "fate" and not kill Heimdall, so it's not the best showcase of peak effort.
That's fair

How about this for low-tier 9-universe people.

Baldur (downscales from Jormungandr) ~= 2018 Post-God Realization Atreus (ate a punch from him with no damage and just some coughing, then hit/kicked him as well as 2018 Kratos did and easily drew blood from Baldur) < 2022 Post-Realization Base Atreus (who also downscales from Odin and the 2 Valkyries who matched Kratos) < Heimdall

That's fair
Heimdall already scales to Ares though (via downscale from B Kings), so the 9 uni scaling is still fine anyway.

Also, I've applied all relevant changes to the profiles. I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back