• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a bit random, but speaking of Norse!Kratos, I think Kratos = Ratatoskr. It fits with his 'job' as protag of adventure game. Run along from lowest point of Yggdrasil to highest peak of the tree doing random errands.

Squirrel!Kratos, heh....

I think a lot of the scaling on Kratos in this has to be taken with a grain of salt. Its clear he's actively refusing to use the full extent of his god powers. Such as during the fight with Baldur early on, he was very reluctant to use his regen until he felt he had to. Seeming pretty angry at having to use it

Likewise it fits with him trying to hide everything from his son. He doesn't want his son to be like how he once was, and would make sense he'd be afraid of going all out with his powers again as the last time he did he brought about the complete annihilation of greece. Kratos is clearly holding back in some regard in the new game. I have a feeling Thor is going to kill him and Kratos will come back, and be forced into actually going all out again.

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm i heard a theory the reason Odin is so paranoid is because of the Evils from Pandora's Box (I mean he is paranoid about his own end like Zeus so it makes sense) Also does anyone knows whats up with that place in Helheim (You know the one Mimir tells Kratos to avoid because he's there)
i saw this theory on Tvtropes and i don't like it.

Early game Kratos should still at least scale to his Ascension self where he was at his weakest. Cory Barlog suggested he had returned to his Demigod level.

Unless Baldur was holding back against Kratos, that doesn't make sense.

So mimir tell us how Ymir created and confirm Odin kill ymir Use ymir bodies to create midgard. But it's annoying when Jacksepticeye skpped mimir's dialogue

So I just finished the game and have some thoughts SPOILER ALERT

I think Kratos might sacrifice himself or so,etching of the sort for Atreus. Given he said he'd let Atreus kill him if it meant he could live (possible foreshadowing) and Kratos saying how it isn't their story.. but HIS story (referring to Atreus) so RIP Kratos protag plot armor. What I don't get though is Atreus will still be young when Ragnarok starts. How long will Ragnarok take exactly til it ends?

A sacrifice via Atreus killing him is unlikely it's just Kratos stating that he values his son over his life. But his death has been foreshadowed by the murals in Jotunheim (giant's prophecy)

You people need to stop. Baldur knocked at the world serpent. I have on some accounts that the world serpent is as big as the lore claims. I have seen him in other areas around Midgard, but that's besides the point. Baldur knocked out the world serpent. It may have taken 3 hits, because you are inside the world serpent it starts shaking. Anyways, according to freya thor and the world serpent were battling out and their battle shook all the 9 realms. Let's be real here. Baldur is no chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back