• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mania568 said:
shouldnt it be noted kratos has resistence to cold with the blades? mimir says even odin wouldnt dare go to hel as it is was too cold to even kill him if he stayed for long time, but kratos with his weapons was immune to that temperature, so resistence to cold should be added due to his weapon.
oh that is one of Hax feat. Not even fire can burn in helheim except fire on kratos blade.

That doesn't mean it's haxed. Regular fire can't be create/burn in helheim. And I'm sure the magically created fire from the Blades of Chaos cannot be compared to regular fire.

The Blades of Chaos in the new God of War are enchanted by unquenchable flames from Muspelheim which are able to burn Hel Brambles which are stated to be unburnable by normal fire.

The fire itself isnt exactly hax but its quite good.

There's another hax when you defeat one the valkyries. I got it from olrun, but it might be random. Kratos has an epic enchantment called Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind. It's power is Aura of Weakness: It weakens enemies within 15 meters.

Shadowwaker said:
There's another hax when you defeat one the valkyries. I got it from olrun, but it might be random. Kratos has an epic enchantment called Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind. It's power is Aura of Weakness: It weakens enemies within 15 meters.
you are bit late ,

check my blog : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Andika_CL_atmadja

Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind :Aura of Weakness: Nearby enemies, within 15 meters, are Weakened

Talisman of Cursed Power: Unleash a wave of Cursed Mist that instantly WEAKENS all surrounding enemies by lowering their overall Stats.

Blightbringer: Curse of the Mist, Low Perk activation chance to strike with an explosive curse that inflicts WEAKNESS to enemies on any successful hit.

So I remeber reading that we didn't count raining the metors down from the sky as a type of speed feat for Kratos because it does not specifically say that they are raining down actual meteors, or something like that anyway, but the description does say that it rains down fire, and we do use the starfury from Terraria raining down stars as an actual speed feat, is that because the sword sraight up says stars and meteoric slam doesn't say metors specifically but fire instead, even though it is clearly meteors and is named after them? Just curious.

That was considered after some discussion. But the thing is runic attacks are magically created attacks so anything that it states isn't to be taken at face value.

Shouldn't Kratos (2018) be High 6-C, High 6-A with Blades of Chaos? Since Kep mentioned they are still High 6-A weapons.

I bring this up because Lucifer from the TV series is a certain tier but jumps to 3-A with a universal weapon.

Shouldn't the same apply to Kratos?

What about the fire valkyrie in Mushphelheim, she has an attack where it rains down fireballs from above, would the same logic apply for it being like a runic attack?

The Blades of Chaos are High 6-A depending on who they have sucked power off of. I'm unsure if it's enough for High 6-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back