• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I think it is better than GoW3 version of him, he's lot more developed.

2. The best feat I think is fighting end game boss at the end. He needed world serpent to kill one of the end boss, who is probably in line with actual Mythology.

3. I think it is a good game. Better plot, and memorable Characters. It's nice entry to the popular series. And that's my opinion before playing the game. I'm excited to play it.

And start of the game Kratos are pretty old, i mean it already miracle that he survive blade of olympus!

It not to be surpise that he get alot weaker.

Beginning of Game, literally the first boss of the game's best feat is Building level and he not only shrugged off basically everything Kratos threw at him multiple times, but he nearly killed Kratos, and even after Kratos defeated him and regenerated his wounds he was still tired, winded, and fairly injured.

WeeklyBattles said:
Beginning of Game, literally the first boss of the game's best feat is Building level and he not only shrugged off basically everything Kratos threw at him multiple times, but he nearly killed Kratos, and even after Kratos defeated him and regenerated his wounds he was still tired, winded, and fairly injured.
Yup

Still confused how the norse gods exist in this universe because the origins of GOW verse is vastly different and we got a tease for Egyptian gods

Um no, that ravine is not hundreds of meters to kilometers, nor did he create it on his own, nor was it created instantly, and destroying that part of the mountain isnt even building level, i calced it to 9-A. All the destruction done during that fight was done over time and done between the two of them aside from Kratos shattering the massive stone block the Stranger threw at him, which yielded 8-C

If youre referring to the part of the ravine you explore after, that wasnt even created as a result of their fight, that was there already

Weekly, i heard that there are several opponents that uses lightning in the game, did Kratos tried to dodge them.

I confused it with the start of game ravines and cave systems (ones which are in the general area but you don't explore them) and the later game ones, my mistake.

Dark649 said:
Weekly, i heard that there are several opponents that uses lightning in the game, did Kratos tried to dodge them.
Still watching the playthrough, will reply when i find out

I'm doing a full comprehensive list of his feats for this game

If Kratos get weaker...... then i don't care.

The fact that so many done right in this game is Bury that deep in the ground.

The guy who punched a building also is in the final boss. And it's maybe Ragnarok in the sequel! More death! Hooray!!!

@Asura Baldur (Spoilers) meant Thor (who is teased) also there are several lightning users (notably Magni and Modi Thor's sons).

@SS wait wheres the Egyptian tease again?

All up tho the feats for this game seem to be of a lower calibre (makes sense since this is an old as hell Kratos) but there might be something in the lore that buffs him up abit (It depends on whether the bosses like Baldur have impressive feats or if we have more info on the Greek and Norse in relation to eachother)

@Hell Ok, point still kind of stands though. There's also Hraezlyr (i know it's not spelled properly, but meh), who takes ice ages to beat apparently.

@Weekly i think that's somewhere around Mid-Low to High Low.

@Hellbeast1 the tease is at one point in game where Atreus and kratos explores a treasure room or somwthing like that.Atreus wears a Pharaoh like headpiece and Kratos replies it's from a desert land with Gods

Wait which ones Hraezler again? (Oh wait thats the Dragon eh?) Well if the High 6-A stuff is consistent then an upgrade might be in order

In cutscene, Kratos is much stronger than Magni, to the point where Kratos only using one hand overpowers Magni using two hands on a sword.

Well since well be fighting him and Odin it should be interesting to see how it goes (Especially since Odin seems to be the villain well face since he is a dog from what we know)

(!!Spoilers, so don't read this comment if you don't want to be spoiled!!)

Does Baldur feel no pain due to a biological thing, or is it that lady's magic. If it's the former then Kratos' son could have biological manipulation w/ arrows, if it's the latter, then power nullification w/ arrows, which is stated to be a thing not even "the all father (Odin) himself could do". Also Baldur becomes a *********, something that probably could be in the stamina section.

Its the Invulnerability from Freya, the whole thing is his Invulnerability gets nulled by Mistletoe which is why he could feel and be killed by Kratos at the end.

Ok, so power nullification with mistletoe.

I can't really get these details since i'm only watching the fight scenes.

Edit: It actually just showed the details later, with powerful but slippery and elusive vernir magic.

Jormungandr has a 5-C statement in the Lost Podcasts, so there's that.

I'm honestly still pissed off, because I preordered this game to April 14/15. These ***** can't even do anything right.

Freya needed a giant to stop Daldur who Kratos kept up with. Kratos' son needed to call Jormungandr to kill it. Probably a contradictory feat given that Kratos here is lot weaker. Is he still high 6-A in EoG?

According to Mimir, Baldur is invulnerable to all threats, physical or magic until the final battle. Sounds like non limit fallacy.

Does anyone know anything about the current scale of Odin's power? If so that's what we could use for Baldur's invulnerability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back