• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler alert:

01100001 01110100 01110010 01100101 01110101 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101011 01101001

No, I got spoiled by the very first Youtube video on the main page when the game first got released

Aww that sucks :/

How close are you to finishing? I've got a rough outline of all of the characters abilities and stats when youre ready to start the profiles

About halfway in, I can binge for a while but I'm still trying to keep pace with other series as well

I see people claiming the best speed feats are subsonic, but if you fought some enemies like dark elves you would know they behind a shockwave when they dodge or fly around. I would have assumed creating a shockwave would be supersonic. There are many other enemies who attack at shockwave speeds. I know it isn't heat, because there is a heatwave animation for burn attacks.

Also on give me god of war, which I completed. Enemies can increase their level, which gives them more strength and defense. There's also the secret ending of thor that needs give me god of war where he summons a storm of lightning.

There's still the lightning blocking stuff in this game, like actual lightning. They even say the weapons are amped by it.

(Spoiler)

Against Magni and Moodi, Kratos can block the lightning with his shield, even after it's been fired. I'll get some stuff on that.

Shadowwaker said:
I see people claiming the best speed feats are subsonic, but if you fought some enemies like dark elves you would know they behind a shockwave when they dodge or fly around. I would have assumed creating a shockwave would be supersonic. There are many other enemies who attack at shockwave speeds. I know it isn't heat, because there is a heatwave animation for burn attacks.
Creating a shockwave via breaking the sound barrier would be supersonic if that's correct. And I don't remeber there being shockwaves everytime a Dark Elf fly or dodge

I know when Atreus who shoots his bow with the light arrows he creates a shockwave. But I guess shockwaves in God of War are for how hard you hit. In Atreus journal, there is a dark elf warrior who attacks strong enough to create a shockwave. I guess the shockwaves were just ripples when they were moving.

Game Difficulty =/= Enemy animations/effects I think I'm understanding what you're talking about now. You seem to be confusing the two

Atreus light arrows creates an explosion not a shockwave.

Hitting hard enough to create a shockwave is not a testament to speed but a testament to strength.

One of the dragons that you free Otr I believe his name is while playing the game he does his aoe circle and lightning comes from the sky I would assume striking the aoe circle and stunning?

I like it, but I think the name should be "Kratos (Norse)", and his Regenerationn should be Low-Mid.

I tried to say Low-Mid, he regenerated his injury from GoW 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back