• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Oh? Should the Dhovakiin's page be reevaluated then? He's 6-C scaling from a world shaking feat
The Dragonborn will become 6-A or so. He has another feat where he creates a horizon-spanning storm with a shout, even when standing at the peak of the tallest mountain in Skyrim.

Also, in hindsight, TTGL's calc also applies to GoW Poseidon shaking the Earth by clenching his fist, seeing as it was described as strong tremors all around the world. Another High 6-A feat for the Greek Pantheon of the series, if anything.

I agree. Been hearing stuff about Yggdrasil being a Low 2-C construct which I thought was really wank-ish.

@Weekly

They exist in the same physical space, but they are parallel to each other. Physically reaching another realm is impossible.

Here the devs talk a little about how it works.

I'm more interested on how we're going to treat Skoll and Hati consuming the sun and the moon?

I think it should be noted that at one point Kratos shoves a giant's hammer that is easily the size of a massive building. He also later catches the giant hammer when it nearly crushes his son and holds it up with little trouble. Its hard to claim Kratos has gotten weaker with age as shown by the fight with Baldur he doesn't want to use his god powers. He angrily uses his regen but thats it.

Kratos seems to be purposefully limiting himself in what he can do. Likely due to what he allowed himself to do with his full power during the previous 3 games.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed something.

God of War has no numeral numbers so that makes it the first one.

God of War is a single player game.

Single player

God of War 1

single

GOD OF WAR IS TIER 1 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theglassman12 said:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just noticed something.

God of War has no numeral numbers so that makes it the first one.

God of War is a single player game.

Single player

God of War 1

single

GOD OF WAR IS TIER 1 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This reminds me half life.

Tfw Kratos can push the bridge of Tyr's Temple with little issue but visibly strains to push a wooden elevator off of a stone wall. Multiple times.

Yeah it feels a bit odd to not view the last couple games like that and viewing the games a completely different way.

There's a giant, larger than most, called Thamur, his Chisel hammer alone is large hill/small mountain sized, and his palm is larger than an underground system. His final breath froze a forest, mountains, and a village.

Also, there's a realm between realms that can't be comprehended.

Edit: Kratos pushed the hammer, held it up after it fell on him, and lifted one of the straps slightly.

Magni, just the half human son of Thor, is described as really strong, and this is a guy who knows like all the gods. He also carries weapons "hardened by Cyclonic thunder".

There is a statement from Mimir that Thor even with Mjolnir wouldn't have been able to break the ice under Thamur's corpse

@Vegito

That's probably bs, Thor's hammer is described as a weapon of unimaginable destruction meant to slay giants. If a giant's hammer can break the ice by falling, not even using the weapon, then Thor should easily be able to do the same, which is backed up when Kratos calls Thor a fool for not being able to. I think the head was exaggerating.

Ssr4vegito said:
There is a statement from Mimir that Thor even with Mjolnir wouldn't have been able to break the ice under Thamur's corpse
this reminds me Kratos had struggle chopping down a tree. So yeah that is PIS

we should wait until new game come out IMO

edit: according to mimir. Vanir gods has time stop abilities, but they stop using it because it would stop movement of sun and moon. good hax range.

Hellbeast1 said:
I dunno Odin's probably a mad racist (I'm imagining really racist Odin now)
That's the image GoWverse want to paint Aesir as, most likely. Or maybe they're too in character in roleplaying as Vikings.
Odin's case he's more like a paranoid old man. Maybe that's why he preemptively got rid of Giants? (I'm imagining Aesir got almost wiped out by alien race so they got extremely xenophobic like Imperium)

Hmm i heard a theory the reason Odin is so paranoid is because of the Evils from Pandora's Box (I mean he is paranoid about his own end like Zeus so it makes sense) Also does anyone knows whats up with that place in Helheim (You know the one Mimir tells Kratos to avoid because he's there)

Hmm maybe but i doubt it since Kratos dosent know what it is and hasnt been there before. On a nother note with who's in there how cool would it be if to fight the Norse Kratos or someone brings out who was in Helheim? Seriously thatd be an epic war right there.

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm i heard a theory the reason Odin is so paranoid is because of the Evils from Pandora's Box (I mean he is paranoid about his own end like Zeus so it makes sense) Also does anyone knows whats up with that place in Helheim (You know the one Mimir tells Kratos to avoid because he's there)
PANDORA BOX? AGAIN???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back