• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Realm between Realms, which is incomprehensible normally, is called the Void... original.

Anyway, they used it to hide the jotunheim tower that existed in all realms, so it no longer was omnipresent (sort of omnipresent, but you get the point) when in the void.

Some more stuff:

The Giants possessed some remnant of the Primordial Fotnar creative essence, which is the stuff all the realms are made of.

The Unity stone is fashioned by that essence. This also powers the Tower to cross realms.

Also, Multi Continent Level Kratos... the man still has it.

Kratos has time manipulation using a talisman ability called realm shift. It slows down enemies when you dodge at the last second. There's also another one that slows down is aiming perception. He also has lightning manipulation when attacking enemies.

I meant physically when i said he was more durable than strong.

His arrows are strong AF, capable of injuring Moodi, and Baldur EoG.

There's another feat that wasn't mentioned here, but is the only explaination given in-game. Mimir says that Jormungandr was knocked back in time before he was born when fighting thor. This would make sense, since freya said he appeared out of nowhere. And loki isn't full fleged loki. Jormungandr is also a big part of ragnorak.

Nah just that Jormungandr got sucked back in time when the world tree splintered, thats literally the explanation from the game

So do you guys think we could get started on the GoW4 profiles and info?

Nah, wait for Kep and Matt to finish the game first

Im almost done with the playthrough im watching so i'll lend a hand too

List of slow time/spatial manipulation that i know :

Talisman of Betrayal : Active while aiming to slow down time.(active)

Amulet of Kvasir : A last second dodge actives realm shift, Temporarily slowing down surrounding enemies. (passive)

Talisman of the Realms : Summon a realm shift that temporarily slows down surrounding enemies. (Active)

Njord temporal stone : Very low perk activation change to temporaily slow nearby enemies when damage is taken. (passive)

ByAsura said:
His arrows are strong AF, capable of injuring Moodi, and Baldur EoG.
That was only because his invulnerability was dispelled but his durability shouldn't be any less that Kratos either way since he took multiple arrows and beaten bloody but was still able to walk normally towards his mother.

Dark649 said:
Yeah, Kratos is not seen properly dodging lighting.
The only thing i can think of as an actual feat is a feat Jormungandr has in the final boss fight but other than that the best feats are like subsonic

In God of War I random members of the Athenian Army could fire Mach 1.5 arrows (I calc'ed it a while back). Nothing in God of War is subsonic.

@Kep Finish the game and calc jormungandr's feat, its likely above supersoninc just by how fast he moves for his size, but what i mean is literally one of the best feats unfortunately is Baldr moving fast enough to appear as a blur

Gameplay is far more dynamic than any other GoW game. Kratos responds to attacks much faster than in III or even Ascension.

I will point out that (wont spoil anything in the story) they have little details for Atreus' combat throughout the story that are a nice touch, not syaing what they are though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back