• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it would be a priority 1 for calculation requests, so i might put it through there. But does being felt throughout necessarily equal shaking. Matt also said it could just be an exaggeration.

I think this fits into the tree stuff or the dimension stuff, idk, someone would have to clarify that.

The light of Alfheim descriptio

"From the light we are born, and to light we return. The light is the river of souls transforming us, consuming us, transcending life and death. The light is the truth. The light is all".

"OKAY! The light sounds great, but maybe it makes you crazy".

(Spoiler if you care about Enemy types)

There's creatures called Soul Eaters, if they kill someone, that person does not go to any afterlife.

"That's a Soul Eater! If that kills us, that's it. No Valhala. No Hel. No Afterlife. Ever!"

They are like Ancients, even having the same vulnerable chest, but much larger, have an orange chest, a darker shade of rock, and they can easily lift massive gates. They aren't volatile unless provoked, and their main attack is a flame that will do constant damage with burning.

Kratos gets a higher resistance to poison later.

Atreus' striking strength should also scale, he kicked Baldur several times and withstood a punch from him.

ByAsura said:
Seems like it would be a priority 1 for calculation requests, so i might put it through there. But does being felt throughout necessarily equal shaking. Matt also said it could just be an exaggeration.

Doesn't look like exaggeration to me. She tell it straightforward. Plus Freya already witness conflict between Gods and Giant.

I know that this is a character indexing site but I am surprised that no one is talking about how good this game is.

-BANLK- said:
I know that this is a character indexing site but I am surprised that no one is talking about how good this game is.
Bruh, the game is trash cause there's no jump button. OvO

-BANLK- said:

we already know this game is MASTERPIECE. :^)

Hellbeast1 said:
Nah but a mate of mine says it'd probs just be SUPER High 6-C (Consistent with the Thor's Giant kill)
World serpent fought Thor and it ended stalemate. Thor kill giant effortlessly.

How is that consistent ??

Baldur never show killing any giant. and he Got killed by base kratos. (But thanks to Freya's spell he is immortal). While Thor killed many giant. Thor should be much stronger than baldur.

Baldur hurting world serpent is PIS

Also you can't shake nine realms with just Large island AP. We know each realms are different dimension.

EoG Kratos and Baldur would scale to stone mason giant. But not Thor and World Serpent fight.

Interesting to note : depowered freya was able to control dead giant.

The reason i argue for Baldur being comparable to Thor is because as his brother Baldur should be somewhat in the same league (especially since the World shaking feat is probably really High 6-C as evidenced by MR Bambu)

There's also the fact that we cant really quantify the Realms feat if they are separate dimensions (to my knowledge at least)

As for the last bit i'm not sure why the World Serpent thing is PIS

I just finished the story, so Harinthur is dead. Atleast he did something to the Asgardian walls which will helpful for Atreus in ragnarok and freya knows the secret so she may tell it to Atreus

The thing is though it's 9 worlds shaking? 9 realms so 9 Earth sized planets shaking as a result of the battle. Does that really only add up to high 6-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back