• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know, i think it is planet sized based on the midgard serpent, and there being doorways to each realm. I think it's more like Dragon Ball when people argued that Dragon Ball was one big universe.

Idk, it's just my head canon. I'll have to look at the portal scene again.

I can't find it anymore, but i think Jack would have it by his 3rd or 4th play through, so i'll wait.

WeeklyBattles said:
If Midgard isnt a planet that nerfs the serpent pretty hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia7aWuUzXZw&t=

This episode starts with narration explaining how the God Tyr created a bridge between all 9 realms, a portal he created with the help of all creatures of the realms. This ends up being the rainbow bridge in GoW. 14:35-15:35. The developers talk a bit about the 9 realms and how they work. It's reiterated that they all exist on the world tree Yggdrasil. It's explained that Midgard is Earth and that is the only place that man lives, and the other realms are more fantastical and otherworldly, and Kratos has to learn how the other realms connect and how to reach them. All of that confirms past information that realms and geographical regions are not equivalent terms, after all realms are mystical. That's why there is such a big deal made about traversing between realms because its not a straight forward thing to do.

@Andika Ok, so it's 9 different worlds that share the same space, but can't be normally accessed, instead of reigons that are cut off from each other. That explains a lot.

From where i am in the game right now his best hax is Realm Shift, a limited Spatial Manipulation rune that lets him slow down nearby enemies by dodging an attack at close range

WeeklyBattles said:
From where i am in the game right now his best hax is Realm Shift, a limited Spatial Manipulation rune that lets him slow down nearby enemies by dodging an attack at close range
What does the lore say?

just found something interesting : https://youtu.be/rcSzzoBZC_4?t=10m16s

mimir said : "Time doesn't move the same between all realms, especially where the spirit world is concerned." mimir also said : "the lake of souls feels faster than alfheim time, but hel is much slower than midgard.

what do you guys think ?

i don't know why but i feel doubt about nine realms share the same space. It's not like you able to fly from midgard to the space and you can see the yggdrasil and all realms from the space.

The Nine Realms are different dimensions though. The promotional God of War 4 website said the distance between the realms was untold and that Jormungandr was needed to traverse each one.

That sounds like it'd be Relativistic if all the Nine Realms are at least the size of the real Earth.

Kratos will pick up the hammer, Thor will be shocked that he's deemed worthy. Kratos will bash his face in then toss the hammer like a piece of shit cuz it ain't got nothing on Waifus Axe.

Hellbeast1 said:
You know I kinda hope we kill Thor with his hammer (tho Odin is someone I want to take out as well)
This is God of War. If we don't kill Thor and Odin in Ragnarok I'd be shocked. I expect instead of the serpent and Fenrir killing them the two will just buff Kratos so he "represents them" going into the God-slaying

Giants in GOW seem to be the size of mountains? they found a dead one with a huge chisel drove through his skull.

Likely Kratos dies in the next game. Atreus seeking vengence brings ragnarok with the help of Fenrir, jormungandr, surtr and the possibly alive Harinthur just like how the titans helped Kratos in GoW 3

I can't see Kratos dying permanently. He'd beat the **** out of whoever is running the afterlife. Come back to life when Atreus is on the verge of death and ****. SHIT. UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back