• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aizen

Ok, so 9 planets then. Thor and The Serpent's battle could be felt throughout all of them according to Frigga.

Wall Level Kratos, had trouble hacking down a tree with an axe, and felt pain being thrown through one.

Wall level physically, higher with Leviathan, Building level with Guardian Shield. :]

So you aren't up to the bridge feat yet... won't spoil it, he doesn't lift a bridge though.

Yes, Kratos's profile is quite messy, and this old Kratos changed a lot.

Do we even have a full feats list though? Weeklys only through the first part. And we can't say his grandest feat w/e it may be without spoils

Aizenishere said:
Do we even have a full feats list though? Weeklys only through the first part. And we can't say his grandest feat w/e it may be without spoils
Im workin on it, the playthrough im watching gets released daily so keep an eye on the list

ByAsura said:
So you aren't up to the bridge feat yet... won't spoil it, he doesn't lift a bridge though.
Spoil me in my wall, I don't know what feat are you talking about.

Well, that's a good lifting strength feat, but I don't know if you can transform that into AP.

Actually almost forgot but i think Atreus makes a storm at some point in anger. So Low 7-C Atreus etc? Ill send the scene if anyone wants it but its pretty speculative. And before i forgot Kratos killed the Valkyrie Kara who could create storms on the battlefield as mentioned by Mimir.

WeeklyBattles said:
Beginning of Game, literally the first boss of the game's best feat is Building level and he not only shrugged off basically everything Kratos threw at him multiple times, but he nearly killed Kratos, and even after Kratos defeated him and regenerated his wounds he was still tired, winded, and fairly injured.
This first boss is a guy you fight recurrently throughout the game and who requires an attack from an entity that may well be continent-sized to be finally put down. He would also scale to the stone mason Giant who's voice and footsteps could cause earthquakes and whose deaths turns the surrounding environment to an icy wasteland for miles in every direction instantly.

WeeklyBattles said:
I honestly think this Kratos should be a new page altogether. So much is different about him that it would be a massive additon to an already big page
I have to really agree with this.

Kratos is vastly different. Power level, certain abilities, mindset even...

In addition, if the series continues (and it should!), we'd probably have to do so anyway as he goes on to get more and more feats.

It will continue thanks to the teases they put for the next game and the critical reception justifys the franchise continuing.

I have literally just watched the first two chapters of the game, i didnt give him a definite tier yet im just going by what is shown so far

That and the storm creation feats should be calced. Kep eyeballed the former at 6-C.

The other podcasts have good feats like Odin creating a storm just by getting annoyed, and the gods ravaging landscapes in their battles and controlling forces like the winds, the crops, and the storms.

That probably doesn't hold a candle to Thor's fight against the Serpent in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back