• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
This is basically part 2 to this thread right here to undergo the application of Mori's new keys along woth his new powers and abilities. However, it was brought up how the profiles in question needed a lot of work with links and references and some profiles that were also impacted by the upgrade hadn't been revised yet.

As of right now, these are the current sandbox profiles for Tathagata, Mujin, and Mori's, which have all been near completed (with just some minor things needing to be added like a rendered image for Mubong's new key) with links and references put into place for all of their abilities and new forms.

This CRT is mainly for the purpose of continuing the last one of applying the new upgrades to each of their profiles along with all the now added links and references put into place with them. Along with discussing if any ability or other rating changes might need to be made for the sandboxes since I know there was some comments about it in the last thread as well.

Credits to @azontr for helping work on Mori's profile (and teaching me how to do stuff lol), @Sir_Ovens for originally putting Mori's new sandbox profile together, and @karma for helping with the translations of the raw scans used.

I'm now noticing that martial arts is listed like 3 different times on Mori's page

the first one is enough, I get the original power key having it but that should at least list "enhanced martial arts" with that justification instead of "hey did I tell you that Mori Dan in fact has martial arts"

The regeneration of the Tathagata seems more like a reincarnation or resurrection. Could you explain me more in detail ?

I'm now noticing that martial arts is listed like 3 different times on Mori's page

the first one is enough, I get the original power key having it but that should at least list "enhanced martial arts" with that justification instead of "hey did I tell you that Mori Dan in fact has martial arts"
Cry.

I'll also restate that explaining why some of these abilities are 4D is better than just saying "4D" (which already should be inherent considering they're Low 2-C in that key)

I'll also restate that explaining why some of these abilities are 4D is better than just saying "4D" (which already should be inherent considering they're Low 2-C in that key)
Yeah right, he is already have HDE (4D). Those abilities 4D justification must be removed and should inherent from that's too.

I tried to use the explanation for 4D mainly involving Karma and how it’s a power that is carrying the weight and holding all of existence together throughout creation. So I took it as Mori using that power of karma for his moves like existence erasure and stuff as 4D because Karma itself is a 4D power.

Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough.

I thought I was told last thread that Mori’s powers aren’t automatically 4D just because he’s now low 2-C?

In the previous thread I also rejected some of these things, it doesn't hurt to say it again, right. Because before there has been no objection to this matter. Also there are a few things now that make me agree with a it's now, although kinda sure.

Mori

•Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9): Just because he has acquired all forms of Immortality does not guarantee at all that Mori will obtain all types of Immortality. At least he got Types 1, 3 & 4. He is immortal, has regeneration and also reincarnates. Besides, the scans aimed at the justification that Mori couldn't be killed upon reaching Nirvana don't show that at all either.

•Omniscience & Omnipresence: This should be At least Nigh-Omniscience, there is no evidence to suggest that Mori truly knew everything when he was in Nirvana and saw all creation from the future, present and past. There is no evidence that Mori's Omnipresence resides in any of creation. He only exists above Nirvana and sees all creation from there.

•Acausality (Types 3 & 4): Scan showing that it can't be seen from various possible futures that occurred during the fight between Q, Dean and Sujin against Mubong. Even though actually I think it's more about Resistance to Precognition than Acausality. Then destroying the karmic cycle I think is also hyperbole and too vague, unless there is a supporting statement that Mori really destroys and is free from the karmic cycle. Even though he really broke it's, without any supporting context he already freed from that from it's at least it should be Resistance to Fate and Causality. And to go beyond that time is also not enough to get Acausality, after all being at that point's time is only Multilocation unless it is in one Mori's consciousness then it will get Acausality (Type 3).

•Attack Potency: The result of the translation from @karma which is from native korea directly the result is "governs of all universes and all things". It's should given him solid 2-C.

Mubong

•Attack Potency: I'm not sure about this either. Mori got AP 2-C when he reached Nirvana and at that time he was given two choices, whether to stay in Nirvana to governs of all universes and all things or to stay on earth and fight against the Fairies who continue to duplicate themselves. However, Mori chose both. And that happened after his fight with Mubong. Giving Mubong at best Likely 2-C is actually fine.

Tathagata

Attack Potency: Same with Mubong about AP case stuff

Lifting Strength: It makes no sense to give Tathagata Immeasurable, at least give Mubong's LS scaling to Tathagata LS.

I tried to use the explanation for 4D mainly involving Karma and how it’s a power that is carrying the weight and holding all of existence together throughout creation. So I took it as Mori using that power of karma for his moves like existence erasure and stuff as 4D because Karma itself is a 4D power.

Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough.
ah, yeah

I guess I didn't notice the alteration but in that case that should probably just stand by itself

I’ll go over each ability and discuss why they’re there for each and hopefully get ofher
Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 9):
Starting with immortality, since 1,3, and 4 were already agreed on we can cross those out for now.

Type 2: resilient immortality— Truthfully, other versions of Mori should also be getting this type of immortality as well since Mori in previous keys has been shown to survive and fight even with a literal cross shaped hole in his heart. So that should qualify there.

Type 5: Deathless Immortality— Mori and probably Mubong by extension should exist unbound by the conventional life and death system as they encompass the duality of beginning and end as they became the world itself. In line with actual Buddhist ideology which god of highschool takes direct citation over.

Type 7: Undead Immortality— this is also fairly simple as Mori should qualify as he exists solely as a spirit in Nirvana, discarding his own physical body. So that would qualify as well.

Type 9: Transcendental Immortality— This I felt as though as adding for the reason of Mori existing in a separate plane of Nirvana, which as the link shows, even his body being killed doesn’t matter as his true self exists above in Nirvana. Shown when Mubong straight up stabbed Mori’s own body, however it only resulting in a minor scratch to Mori’s true state as a higher being.
•Omniscience & Omnipresence: This should be At least Nigh-Omniscience, there is no evidence to suggest that Mori truly knew everything when he was in Nirvana and saw all creation from the future, present and past. There is no evidence that Mori's Omnipresence resides in any of creation. He only exists above Nirvana and sees all creation from there.
Nigh omniscience vs regular omniscience is whatever. It can be changed it’s not that big of a deal. But it is said Mori should know everything due to being the supreme god and is also implied to know how things will turn out for future problems. As for omnipresence Mori should qualify for this as well since Mori doesn’t just oversee but rules all of creation as was said and Mori existing as a Buddha allows him to maintain the universe, restoring all the cracks and preventing it from expanding as well as existing simultaneously in all point in time. So yeah the omnipresence should totally qualify as well.
•Acausality (Types 3 & 4):
For Acausality types 3 and 4, I thought the Acausality type 3 was relatively straightforward since Mori’s own being is projected into whatever point in time he likes as he exists in all points as a being in Nirvana. For Acausality type 4 the interesting thing is that the scan showing Mujin resisting Dean’s precognition, in the scans Dean saw multiple versions of Q along every version of the future, but only saw 1 Mubong. Just 1 Mujin killing Q across every other version of the future. Not multiple versions like with Q. This also falls in line with how Dean can’t see into Mujin’s own future. So for the resistance to the fate manipulation, causality manipulation, and precognition in this fashion I believe it qualifies as type 4.

For the karmic cycle thing. I don’t believe that’s vague at all in this case because it’s directly stated and shown that literally everything Mori has done was all put in place by Tathagata through the karmic cycle he induced. Even Mori killing Tathagata the first time was something he enacted willingly. And as for Mori breaking it, not only is it said for something for Mori to achieve of doing by defeating the supreme god but Mori himself also confirms he ends it.
•Attack Potency: It's should given him solid 2-C.
The low 2-C rating is kept just to be safe, but the likely 2-C remains. It can be gotten ride if but I’d like to hear more opinions on the matter as well.
Mubong

•Attack Potency: Giving Mubong at best Likely 2-C is actually fine.
I agree.
Tathagata

Attack Potency: Same with Mubong about AP case stuff

Lifting Strength: It makes no sense to give Tathagata Immeasurable, at least give Mubong's LS scaling to Tathagata LS.
Yeah I’ll give him that as well. The Tathagata lifting strength was just something from Oven’s old sandbox that I thought should be added since it was there. Also if Ovens has any input for the reasonings of some of the abilities being there in their first time I’d like to ask him as well.

I’ll go over each ability and discuss why they’re there for each and hopefully get ofher

Starting with immortality, since 1,3, and 4 were already agreed on we can cross those out for now.

Type 2: resilient immortality— Truthfully, other versions of Mori should also be getting this type of immortality as well since Mori in previous keys has been shown to survive and fight even with a literal cross shaped hole in his heart. So that should qualify there.

Type 5: Deathless Immortality— Mori and probably Mubong by extension should exist unbound by the conventional life and death system as they encompass the duality of beginning and end as they became the world itself. In line with actual Buddhist ideology which god of highschool takes direct citation over.

Type 7: Undead Immortality— this is also fairly simple as Mori should qualify as he exists solely as a spirit in Nirvana, discarding his own physical body. So that would qualify as well.

Type 9: Transcendental Immortality— This I felt as though as adding for the reason of Mori existing in a separate plane of Nirvana, which as the link shows, even his body being killed doesn’t matter as his true self exists above in Nirvana. Shown when Mubong straight up stabbed Mori’s own body, however it only resulting in a minor scratch to Mori’s true state as a higher being.

Nigh omniscience vs regular omniscience is whatever. It can be changed it’s not that big of a deal. But it is said Mori should know everything due to being the supreme god and is also implied to know how things will turn out for future problems. As for omnipresence Mori should qualify for this as well since Mori doesn’t just oversee but rules all of creation as was said and Mori existing as a Buddha allows him to maintain the universe, restoring all the cracks and preventing it from expanding as well as existing simultaneously in all point in time. So yeah the omnipresence should totally qualify as well.

For Acausality types 3 and 4, I thought the Acausality type 3 was relatively straightforward since Mori’s own being is projected into whatever point in time he likes as he exists in all points as a being in Nirvana. For Acausality type 4 the interesting thing is that the scan showing Mujin resisting Dean’s precognition, in the scans Dean saw multiple versions of Q along every version of the future, but only saw 1 Mubong. Just 1 Mujin killing Q across every other version of the future. Not multiple versions like with Q. This also falls in line with how Dean can’t see into Mujin’s own future. So for the resistance to the fate manipulation, causality manipulation, and precognition in this fashion I believe it qualifies as type 4.

For the karmic cycle thing. I don’t believe that’s vague at all in this case because it’s directly stated and shown that literally everything Mori has done was all put in place by Tathagata through the karmic cycle he induced. Even Mori killing Tathagata the first time was something he enacted willingly. And as for Mori breaking it, not only is it said for something for Mori to achieve of doing by defeating the supreme god but Mori himself also confirms he ends it.

The low 2-C rating is kept just to be safe, but the likely 2-C remains. It can be gotten ride if but I’d like to hear more opinions on the matter as well.

I agree.

Yeah I’ll give him that as well. The Tathagata lifting strength was just something from Oven’s old sandbox that I thought should be added since it was there. Also if Ovens has any input for the reasonings of some of the abilities being there in their first time I’d like to ask him as well.
I agree

Agree with Low 2C.

But disgree with 2C. This comes from pure assumption nothing else. Feel free to post scans Mori affecting 2 timeline or more at the same time.

I agree.

I didn’t see anywhere in the webtoon when Buddha was holding the universe. I remember some vague references which aren’t really concrete.

And I don’t see why Buddha and mubong would have likely 2-c what’s the reasoning .
Mori is granted 2-c when he’s in nirvana.
which they haven’t shown any scaling to.
Mori in nirvana and outside are in completely different tiers.
And I think mori outside before knowing about nirvana (fighting mubong) wouldn’t scale to mori outside knowing about nirvana. (At the end)
And I agree with @Megaraptor149 2-c should be solidify for mori.

just my piece.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nothing changes. Drop that on Wiki translation thread. Also i don't see how he ruling his universe grants him low multi AP. You haven't provided any scans for him ruling other ruling other universe.
What scans, exactly? It's a statement from a reliable character (Xuanzang, who has already been in Nirvana for several centuries). Also, you have not said anything of AP. You rejected 2C entirely...

What scans, exactly? It's a statement from a reliable character (Xuanzang, who has already been in Nirvana for several centuries). Also, you have not said anything of AP. You rejected 2C entirely...
I said I agree with Low 2C*. Read what I wrote. 2C needs more justification than what OP presenting. Feel free to take a look at tiering system page once in a while. You need to affect 2 timelines to get 2C rating or 2 4D spaces nothing in the OP supports that. You guys are pushing the 2C that's all

The idea behind possibly 2-C is that the Sage Realm and Divine Realm are possibly universal space times. Divine Realm has the highest likelihood since it takes a 4D matrix to cross over to it. It's only possibly because we don't know if the Divine Realm is contained within the universe.

The idea behind possibly 2-C is that the Sage Realm and Divine Realm are possibly universal space times. Divine Realm has the highest likelihood since it takes a 4D matrix to cross over to it. It's only possibly because we don't know if the Divine Realm is contained within the universe.
But when did sage realm or divine realm shown to possess Any timelines. OP nowhere proves those realms having Past , Present and future of its own. Just being called as universe gives you only 3A rating and adding 2 3A rating wouldn't make it 2C. it's still caps at 3A only. It's clearly mentioned in tiering system page.
3-A: Universe level
Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.
Here it does not need timeline but only statement of universe is enough
Low 2-C: Universe level+
Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
But for 2C you need statement and feats for a past, present and future.

There is also this tier in middle of these two
High 3-A: High Universe level
Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

2 universes without proof for timelines is not even high 3A. What OP claiming still caps at 3A and Mori seeing his own universe timeline makes him low 2C. Anything above is just wank.

Edit: about that 4D Matrix it was finite to begin with so even if we consider that it's a big assumption to scale it to 4D. We have many verses where higher dimensional existence or objects wandering around in lower dimensional spaces but We don't upscale lower dimensional spaces because of that. For example. UEG in instant death cab go into lower space despite being a higher dimensional being. She doens't use avatars.this is Fiction Still Author should have made it clear if he wanted sage realm and divine realm having timeline thing which he Never did.

In conclusion I disgree with 2C. But I definitely agree with Low 2C.

Last edited:
But when did sage realm or divine realm shown to possess Any timelines. OP nowhere proves those realms having Past , Present and future of its own. Just being called as universe gives you only 3A rating and adding 2 3A rating wouldn't make it 2C. it's still caps at 3A only. It's clearly mentioned in tiering system page.
pretty sure it comes from the fact that the Sage realm are completely different space-time continuums from the regular universe, since all three have different space-times

pretty sure it comes from the fact that the Sage realm are completely different space-time continuums from the regular universe, since all three have different space-times
I have read the manhwa. I am pretty sure I haven't seen a single slide with that feel free to drop a scans If you have I agree with that later. If not 2C rating should be removed.

You don’t need a 4d matrix to cross inside the divine realm the whole tower is consider the divine realm.
And I thought 2/c came from the other timelines.
I have read the manhwa. I am pretty sure I haven't seen a single slide with that feel free to drop a scans If you have I agree with that later. If not 2C rating should be removed.
And are you asking for proof that time moves differently in each realm?

There are numerous references to the divine and sage realms having their own time flows, which indicates that they do not adhere to the normal universe's time flow (too many to go through and gather). The divine and sage realms are also said to be separate realms from the main universe and require portals to access. The King is said to only use the cane for space-time travel, which we only see him do to travel to the sage realm, further proving that its own space-time.

And are you asking for proof that time moves differently in each realm?
That doesn't make a different timeline
There are numerous references to the divine and sage realms having their own time flows, which indicates that they do not adhere to the normal universe's time flow (too many to go through and gather). The divine and sage realms are also said to be separate realms from the main universe and require portals to access. The King is said to only use the cane for space-time travel, which we only see him do to travel to the sage realm, further proving that its own space-time.
Different Timeflow ≠ timeline

Even a room sized dimension can have different timeflow doens't make it uni+

That doesn't make a different timeline

Different Timeflow ≠ timeline

Even a room sized dimension can have different timeflow doens't make it uni+
I don’t see why we’re arguing the divine and sage realm.
There’s other universe/timelines mori should rule over? Where he pulled other versions of himself from.

There’s other universe/timelines mori should rule over? Where he pulled other versions of himself from.
It isn't explicitly stated he has any sort of control over those universes.

In fact, the dimensional cracks Mori has to fix at the end points to him having no control over the other universes since his divine power can't mend the cracks all throughout the multiverse. It's just limited to his own universe.

That's just summoning.
Except the sage realm is regarded as a universe. Either way none of this really matters
Calling it a universe doesn't automatically grants you Uni+ size. Current standard doesn't work like that. That's why 3A exists

In fact, the dimensional cracks Mori has to fix at the end points to him having no control over the other universes since his divine power can't mend the cracks all throughout the multiverse. It's just limited to his own universe.
This is what I am trying to say. He is Uni+ at best. Low multi arguments doesn't have evidence.

i dont get what you're saying.

its stated he controls all universes that would includes those, especially with the fact you were arguing that he was pulling those dimensions before why wouldn't nirvana be above those verses aswell.

the point you're making with the dimension cracks doesn't make sense to me either. we have no proof that the dimension with the fairies or monsters was a universe and it was base human mori, it was blatantly obvious mori in nirvana would have access to all universes and fix it with no problem so he not limited,
but in his human form he only have access to his own.

Last edited:
Actually, the panel scan that is being used as a justification for 2-C Tier actually talks about overseeing "all of creation" in the official translation. This would technically include multiple timelines, as there are canonical alternate timelines with alternate Jaecheondaeseongs. However, in all later mentions, Xuanzang talks about becoming Buddha and bringing balance to "the Universe" (which may or may not include the Sage Realm)

Bottomline is that there are contradictory statements when it comes to anything above Low 2C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back