• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the panel scan that is being used as a justification for 2-C Tier actually talks about overseeing "all of creation" in the official translation. This would technically include multiple timelines, as there are canonical alternate timelines with alternate Jaecheondaeseongs. However, in all later mentions, Xuanzang talks about becoming Buddha and bringing balance to "the Universe" (which may or may not include the Sage Realm)

Bottomline is that there are contradictory statements when it comes to anything above Low 2C
the webtoon translation sucks.
they literally skip whole panels recently lmao and many more reasons which is why they used the raws .
and what youre arguing could still be interrupted as 2-c

This is the reason why 2-C is only listed as “likely” due to those webtoon translations actually.

Actually, the panel scan that is being used as a justification for 2-C Tier actually talks about overseeing "all of creation" in the official translation. This would technically include multiple timelines, as there are canonical alternate timelines with alternate Jaecheondaeseongs. However, in all later mentions, Xuanzang talks about becoming Buddha and bringing balance to "the Universe" (which may or may not include the Sage Realm)

Bottomline is that there are contradictory statements when it comes to anything above Low 2C
You mention official translations, but multiple people have specified several times that the english chapters are poorly translated. If you want accurate statements, check out the korean scans.

So I'm saying it again:

"삼라만" is the Buddhist term for "everything", "all of creation". Everything in the truest sense of the word.

"모든 우주" is "all universes", as "all" is a pre-noun that indicates the number/quantity of the noun. As I mentioned last time, nouns in korean don't have singular or plural forms.

You mention official translations, but multiple people have specified several times that the english chapters are poorly translated. If you want accurate statements, check out the korean scans.

So I'm saying it again:

"삼라만" is the Buddhist term for "everything", "all of creation". Everything in the truest sense of the word.

"모든 우주" is "all universes", as "all" is a pre-noun that indicates the number/quantity of the noun. As I mentioned last time, nouns in korean don't have singular or plural forms.
Read what he said again Xuazang states "balance to "the Universe" no one talking all of creation

I agree with this. I was about to point out the Xuazang statement too but forgot
the webtoon translation sucks.
they literally skip whole panels recently lmao and many more reasons which is why they used the raws .
and what youre arguing could still be interrupted as 2-c
Not really if there is no proof for Mori affecting 2 or more 4D constructs
This is the reason why 2-C is only listed as “likely” due to those webtoon translations actually.
Drop some proof. Still don't see where this likely 2C comes from.

I agree with this. I was about to point out the Xuazang statement too but forgot

Not really if there is no proof for Mori affecting 2 or more 4D constructs

Drop some proof. Still don't see where this likely 2C comes from.
The only thing that statement proves is that mori has to fix his universe that should be his goal has a spiritual being not that he only has access to one in nirvana.
it’s not a contradiction don’t see how y’all are thinking this way and If you agree with the other guy about mori overseeing all of creation which would include those alternate timelines than it would be 2-c.

The only thing that statement proves is that mori has to fix his universe that should be his goal has a spiritual being not that he only has access to one in nirvana.
it’s not a contradiction don’t see how y’all are thinking this way and If you agree with the other guy about mori overseeing all of creation which would include those alternate timelines than it would be 2-c.

Xuazang states Universe not universes. All of creation of his own universe logically. And him fixing cracks in dimensional gaps doesn't proves anything

No need to be toxic.
Actually, the panel scan that is being used as a justification for 2-C Tier actually talks about overseeing "all of creation" in the official translation. This would technically include multiple timelines, as there are canonical alternate timelines with alternate Jaecheondaeseongs.
so you disagree with everything expect the statement which circle around to what I send.
it’s not a contradiction don’t see how y’all are thinking this way

🗿Bro basically admitting his ignoring the verified translations. Real.

Response to @EldemadeDityjon
I was talking the scan i just posted above. None of you translated that or posted any raws for that & the scans in the sandbox has Google translation 💀 not to mention that's pretty much fake scan. When i use Google translation it's showing as universe "

Anyway I don't care about that translation because of his scan literally backs up what i am talking about. This is clearly refering to just a universe not to whole Cosmology of GOHS.

Karma only translated all of creation scan that's all

So you don't care that your using an inaccurate translation to argue your point, is what your telling me.
That's not what I am saying if my scans is inaccurate provide the correct scans. This one Never got translated by Karma. Tell him to translate it if he wants to prove this scans has wrong translation.

That's not what I am saying if my scans is in accurate provide the correct scans. This one Never got translated by Karma. Tell them to translate it if he wants to prove this scans has wrong translation.

This doesn’t prove anything bro. It’s not contradictory.
No need to be toxic.

so you disagree with everything expect the statement which circle around to what I send.

Mori doesn’t have to reset a multiverse when its only one universe that’s needed to be balanced she saying when he becomes Buddha he can do it easily.
he would still have access to the others, she just saying he would be able to fix the problems within this universe which has to be fixed??? Bro wtf.

they don’t have to translate that scan and it doesn’t have to say universes either but I gave up on you.

Last edited:
From what Im getting from all of this is that Mori is able to govern all of creation and the universes, the translation by Karma proves this (which was heavily verified and checked upon by someone Korean). Dread said he has access to the others. Xuanzang pointed out that the dimensional cracks are only appearing in his universe, but in Paradise, he can govern the other universes as well. If im wrong let me know.

Not all of them, no. I haven't had the time nor the energy to add all of them to Mori's profile.

The other profiles idk.

Not all of them, no. I haven't had the time nor the energy to add all of them to Mori's profile.

The other profiles idk.
B R U H moment, bro we closed other thread, so you guys can add them and create a new thread for that. Now what is purpose of this thread?

B R U H moment, bro we closed other thread, so you guys can add them and create a new thread for that. Now what is purpose of this thread?
The only things that don't have refs are minor shit, just look at the God of Prophecy key which does have refs.

I swear bro is ignoring what @karma said and is dead set on using WEBTOON translation even though y’all already said that Shi is inaccurate 😭

^^^ show me karma translating this
From what Im getting from all of this is that Mori is able to govern all of creation and the universes, the translation by Karma proves this (which was heavily verified and checked upon by someone Korean). Dread said he has access to the others. Xuanzang pointed out that the dimensional cracks are only appearing in his universe, but in Paradise, he can govern the other universes as well. If im wrong let me know.
It was never specified anything about which universe he was gonna bring the balance to she just said Balance to the Universe. That's clearly she is talking about one universe at a time. Also the fact There are multiple versions of Mori existing in different dimension/ timeline and we couldn't see them for slightest bit proves my point. Xuazang statments is only for his own universe.

The only things that don't have refs are minor shit, just look at the God of Prophecy key which does have refs.
I mean? We agreed to close the previous thread because many people argued for those abilities that has no references. I don't get the rush of doing a new thread, but has also no references. It is kinda pointless evaluating those profiles and at the end “It is valid, but we just did not add the references”, but we agreed on adding them first and then creating CRT for it.

I mean? We agreed to close the previous thread because many people argued for those abilities that has no references. I don't get the rush of doing a new thread, but has also no references. It is kinda pointless evaluating those profiles and at the end “It is valid, but we just did not add the references”, but we agreed on adding them first and then creating CRT for it.
I didn't know the previous thread was closed until I'd woken up, to see it was closed. If it was closed because of a reason like that, then it's not my problem.

Bro you ok?? ??
You didn't understand what I said

Xuazang was explaining the benefits of Becoming buddha she didn't said anything about Bringing balance to whole Cosmology. Many people here clearly misunderstanding the all fo creation thing and scaling Mori to low Multi without single thing to back it up.

I didn't know the previous thread was closed until I'd woken up, to see it was closed. If it was closed because of a reason like that, then it's not my problem.
Sure, mate, let's close this thread.

^^^ show me karma translating this

It was never specified anything about which universe he was gonna bring the balance to she just said Balance to the Universe. That's clearly she is talking about one universe at a time. Also the fact There are multiple versions of Mori existing in different dimension/ timeline and we couldn't see them for slightest bit proves my point. Xuazang statments is only for his own universe.
Universes (plural) was already confirmed to be the translation by @karma

The reason Xuangzang is talking about balancing the universe “singular” is because the universe that the battle between Mori and Mujin took place in, which she specified, had dimensional cracks all over it and needed to be maintained as a result of it from further expansion. But Mori can rule over all universe as confirmed by Xuangzang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back