• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ show me karma translating this

It was never specified anything about which universe he was gonna bring the balance to she just said Balance to the Universe. That's clearly she is talking about one universe at a time. Also the fact There are multiple versions of Mori existing in different dimension/ timeline and we couldn't see them for slightest bit proves my point. Xuazang statments is only for his own universe.
You didn't understand what I said

Xuazang was explaining the benefits of Becoming buddha she didn't said anything about Bringing balance to whole Cosmology. Many people here clearly misunderstanding the all fo creation thing and scaling Mori to low Multi without single thing to back it up.
All of the universes and all of creation.” I mean, Karma’s translation states that & we can presume the other multiple universes the alternate Mori’s resides in, plural. And as you said existing in different dimensions/timelines.
I said I agree with Low 2C*. Read what I wrote. 2C needs more justification than what OP presenting. Feel free to take a look at tiering system page once in a while. You need to affect 2 timelines to get 2C rating or 2 4D spaces nothing in the OP supports that. You guys are pushing the 2C that's all
With you also saying affecting 2 timelines or two 4D spaces. As thats what he can do in Paradise/Nirvana which is stated by;
The sentence in question is from chapter 568, here:

^^ Everyone actually advocated this, because if you taken into account Webtoon’s janky translation and grammar errors, its all over the place. So idk what else to say. Also also with what Maitreya said, Xuanzang is only referring to the cracks that formed from Mori’s battle with Mujin/Tathagata within his own universe ,specifically. Overall he is capable of governing the others.

Last edited:
You didn't understand what I said

Xuazang was explaining the benefits of Becoming buddha she didn't said anything about Bringing balance to whole Cosmology. Many people here clearly misunderstanding the all fo creation thing and scaling Mori to low Multi without single thing to back it up.
You aren’t making good points and your grammar isn’t helping.

1. It’s stated mori would be able to govern all universes in the first scan that would include those universes aswell like I’ve explained and others. You’ve somehow move on to something completely irrelevant.

The second part she says that his universe is in major danger and it’s needed to be fix and it needs to be balanced which is where you take that scan from where she talks about becoming Buddha (the one whole controls everything) to bring balance to that universe cause it’s in danger? she doesn’t have to talk about the others when it’s already stated he controls them.
She just focus one that’s in immediate danger?
He asked you for an evidence if you did not understand.
All the evidence is here. Hes just interpreting it differently.

Dread the page is fine without references to every ability in every key. The only key that even really matters has all the references it needs, so be quiet.

Ya mate, references are not optional. Close the thread, add them all back, or remove the abilities. Simple as that. If we can add whatever we want without references, the world will be in chaos. Why rushing?

🗿

Dread if you want to add references to every key outside of the one that's being added go make another CRT and do it yourself. Those keys aren't what's being discussed in this specific CRT, they'll be added later. For now the CRT is remaining open.

Azontr... you did not refute anything I said. It is not my profile. It is yours (or your friend, or your project with someone). You are obligated to add them,
If I were you, I would remove the abilities and everyone is happy.

And what about it to be discussed in that circumstantial key? It won't be added later on, because the profile has no references.
I don't understand the rush.

Again, if your so upset about minor changes, do it yourself lol. I have neither the energy, or the time, especially with a recently suffered severe concussion, to spend time on minor, insignificant changes that can be added later on.

Do it yourself or stop whining.

The only key that doesn’t have the references to it is the Nirvana key but that’s because it’s just a collection of literally every single power in the series itself. All the actual keys with new powers and abilities have the appropriate references to them along with all the other previous keys which did not have scans or references for the actual profile before.

If you really want me to add references to the Nirvana key fine I’ll do it, but there’s no need to close the thread for it 🗿

What should I do exactly myself? Since I am clearly asking for removal? I know you have no energy, Azontr. I was not even trying to force you to add them.
And neither, we need to rush to add them. The main purpose of old thread closure is to add them all and re-create the thread again.

I am not referring to you, you are not fault. I am referring to OP.

If you really want me to add references to the Nirvana key fine I’ll do it, but there’s no need to close the thread for it 🗿
I planned to do that already I said in the previous thread 😭 but if I spent time on that it'd take me ******* months to get every ability and scan 🗿

Aight I’ll add the references soon. I need to add more scans to the Nirvana key anyways.

@azontr dont worry about the references dude I got it. You’ve done enough for the profile already thanks. Work on you bro.

Ok from this point onwards we will disregard the Webtoon scans. We have established they are unreliable and removed panels.

No one should be posting anymore Webtoon scans. You will be ignored if you do so.

If the raws are translated someone should put them on imgur and post them here. Preferably also link and reference them in the sandbox.

Ok from this point onwards we will disregard the Webtoon scans. We have established they are unreliable and removed panels.

No one should be posting anymore Webtoon scans. You will be ignored if you do so.

If the raws are translated someone should put them on imgur and post them here. Preferably also link and reference them in the sandbox.

ok let's go by your way Only can someone ask Wiki translators to translate the raws. I am gonna be straightforward karma translation seems unreal. Especially he said "it can mean both singular and plural" and the Proceeds to use Plural

So it would be better if I see wiki Translators Stating that. As You can see none of the Google translation mentioned anything about Universes . Not saying they are perfect but I am not gonna say Karmas Translation is perfect either especially he is fan of GOHS. I would like some neutral person like wiki Translators translating it.

@EldemadeDityjon

Google translate is also something very well known for making errors when translating and is often seen as unreliable, which is why we had @karma explain what each word in the sentence directly translated to and why the word was in plural form in the explanation.

I am a she. Also, I mentioned that the nouns don't have singular/plural forms because the noun's number/quantity is determined by the PRE-NOUN, which in this case is "All".

Also, as much as I'm a fan, I wouldn't make biased translations. But fine, ask a korean native or someone who knows korean well. They'll answer the same.

Bro what, so you’re saying right now that someone who actually translates Korean, accurately, has someone who is literally Korean as her friend confirmed this, and gave entire examples of nouns suffixes and forms, and everything “seems unreal”??? Thats wild to me to be honest.

@EldemadeDityjon

Google translate is also something very well known for making errors when translating and is often seen as unreliable, which is why we had @karma explain what each word in the sentence directly translated to and why the word was in plural form in the explanation.
I already said I am not claiming Google translation to be accurate but I wouldn't just trust Fan translation to be fair and Karma humse states "the word has singular and Plural meaning" proceeds to use Plural Meaning.

Bro what, so you’re saying right now that someone who actually translates Korean, accurately, has someone who is literally Korean as her friend confirmed this, and gave entire examples of nouns suffixes and forms, and everything “seems unreal”??? Thats wild to me to be honest.
If you are so sure about the translation by karma is correct no need to worry Wiki Translation would come out the same. Stop acting like this.

Im not acting like anything. “Seems unreal” is just not true considering she’s done this for the entire fandom for a long time, these aren’t fan translations either, this is actual knowledge learned and proof checked too.

I already said I am not claiming Google translation to be accurate but I wouldn't just trust Fan translation to be fair and Karma humse states "the word has singular and Plural meaning" proceeds to use Plural Meaning.
As she said, the noun’s number/quantity is determined by pre-noun which is All.

I am a she. Also, I mentioned that the nouns don't have singular/plural forms because the noun's number/quantity is determined by the PRE-NOUN, which in this case is "All".

Also, as much as I'm a fan, I wouldn't make biased translations. But fine, ask a korean native or someone who knows korean well. They'll answer the same.
No hate but the scan in sandbox is seems to be fake as far as i can see

This scan in sandbox is from Google lens which states Universes

But when I used Google lens to translate it myself it states Universe

So It makes me doubt the credibility

Im not acting like anything. “Seems unreal” is just not true considering she’s done this for the entire fandom for a long time, these aren’t fan translations either, this is actual knowledge learned and proof checked too.
So you are just gonna trust whatever she says? ( No personal hate)

I am just clarifying my doubts that's it's not about her. I would have asked anyones translation if I found Contradiction in thier translation. So stop acting Like I am dissing someone or something even she said it's OK why are you people complaining when she herself doesn't care.

Well, yeah im gonna trust it, no bias or anything, she knows her stuff

Im not complaining im just saying and telling. My bad that i was giving that off that you were dissing but i know you wasn’t. We were just trying to explain it is all.

Yeah thats why Maitreya says google translation makes errors, being unreliable.

So you are just gonna trust whatever she says? ( No personal hate)

I am just clarifying my doubts that's it's not about her. I would have asked anyones translation if I found Contradiction in thier translation. So stop acting Like I am dissing someone or something even she said it's OK why are you people complaining when she herself doesn't care.
You trust google translate, which is known for being inaccurate when it comes to sentences... Trust me when I say that Google Translate is used for either translating just words or to get an idea of what a text says. It's not 100% accurate.

Aside from korean, I also know french and romanian, so I know what I'm saying.

You trust google translate, which is known for being inaccurate when it comes to sentences... Trust me when I say that Google Translate is used for either translating just words or to get an idea of what a text says. It's not 100% accurate.
✅

Aside from korean, I also know french and romanian, so I know what I'm saying.
I clearly mentioned i am not saying Google translation is accurate
Feel free to show me where I said Google translation is accurate. Also you should check the sandbox scans. That's Google translation

Evidently the scans in the sandbox aren’t google translate scans since you made it a point to show how google translate scans don’t match the images in the sandbox.

The scan simply matches the translation Karma provided for us

Given how you have explained the situation, I think "the entire universe" or "the whole universe" would also fit. Especially if you consider the future context where Xuanzang specifically talks about bringing balance to "the Universe"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back