• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok these are the raws

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_039.jpg

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_038.jpg
Just gonna play evil here. Can I get the source for these raws ?

아까도 얘기했다시피 이곳은 소위 천국. 열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라.
As I said before, this place is a so-called paradise. This is the place where those who reach Nirvana can govern all the universe and all things.
As I said before, this place is a so-called paradise. This is the place where those who reach Nirvana can govern all the universe and all things.
@LIFE 🗿🗿🗿
Why only your translation states this as universes?

@LIFE 🗿🗿🗿
don’t @ me please I don’t know why you’re saying my translation.
These were translation from the discussion thread multiple of them send universes I just pull from there don’t why people acting I’m pulling some new form of scaling Christ.

even somehow if It doesn’t they’re still be other arguments.

Kindly **** off. Now

don’t @ me please I don’t know why you’re saying my translation.
These were translation from the discussion thread multiple of them send universes I just pull from there don’t why people acting I’m pulling some new form of scaling Christ.

even somehow if It doesn’t they’re still be other arguments.

Kindly **** off. Now
I asked you because you @me saying the raw says he can govern universes 🗿. Why would I ask others when you are the one who sent those scans. Anyway i just wanted to know. I used two different translation sites still it only states Universe. I am not targeting you. I only asked you because you sent that. If anyone Sent those instead you i would have asked them.

@LIFE 🗿🗿🗿
Probably gonna wanna hold off on the google translate, because the words after “the universe and” could mean either all of creation or universes in plural.

There’s also this other statement that should be mentioned involving Karma bearing the weight of all of creation which some people who have spoke Korean have went over and said this refers to “all of creation”

9042c4b7b1a4b9c3ca32ae136fbc8fcc_049.jpg

9042c4b7b1a4b9c3ca32ae136fbc8fcc_050.jpg

I asked you because you @me saying the raw says he can govern universes 🗿. Why would I ask others when you are the one who sent those scans. Anyway i just wanted to know. I used two different translation sites still it only states Universe. I am not targeting you. I only asked you because you sent that. If anyone send those instead you i would have asked them.
Maitreya said it aswell and you’re still on my balls why exactly go look for your dad kid.

Probably gonna wanna hold off on the google translate, because the words after “the universe and” could mean either all of creation or universes in plural.

There’s also this other statement that should be mentioned involving Karma bearing the weight of all of creation which some people who have spoke Korean have went over and said this refers to “all of creation”

9042c4b7b1a4b9c3ca32ae136fbc8fcc_049.jpg

9042c4b7b1a4b9c3ca32ae136fbc8fcc_050.jpg
English translation does says all of creation. I do agree with uni+ rating because of that but Low Multi rating doesn't cut it.

If Mori would be governing “all of creation” then it would entail multi Mori because god of highschool has a confirmed multiverse in it.

If Mori would be governing “all of creation” then it would entail multi Mori because god of highschool has a confirmed multiverse in it.
No Xuazang states specifying his own universe. I don't see where you getting multiversal mori where all of the conversation only talked about the universe.

I’m not in the mood just leave me alone i wanted to help you it turn into this
oven acting like an idiot antor kid just meat rides with no license.
And everybody asking for scaling like this wasn’t discussed im a prophet or something. beside the sage being a universe that’s the only new topic.

Good night F off. You can keep going let me get my sleep time without people mention me.

Last edited:
No Xuazang states specifying his own universe. I don't see where you getting multiversal mori where all of the conversation only talked about the universe.

Xuangzang is specifying his own universe here because that’s the one with the tears in it and needs to be maintained. Those dimensional tears are tears from other universes too as well. But Xuangzang also specified before and was said with Karma that Mori governs all of creation in Nirvana. Which would include all the realms in a universe as well as the other universes which are part of “creation.”

Xuangzang is specifying his own universe here because that’s the one with the tears in it and needs to be maintained. Those dimensional tears are tears from other universes too as well. But Xuangzang also specified before and was said with Karma that Mori governs all of creation in Nirvana. Which would include all the realms in a universe as well as the other universes which are part of “creation.”
Different timelines has different versions of Mori. I really don't see where you going with that because we couldn't see other versions when mori reached nirvana or it didn't specifed anything. Not to mention you need proof for him affecting or destroying or creating timelines/space time continuum. As for as we only has Information of him closing dimensional gaps that's all.

Last edited:
Maybe yes "all the universe" actually refers to singular rather than prural. Maybe Likely 2-C is fine,
English translation states overseeing. it doens't say anything about Mori affecting them on large scale. all the universe refers to his own because if author wanted to say other universes he would've uses Universes. Plural. Not to mention Mori was stated to close dimensional gaps between Cracks Created by Mubong and Him. We really don't have a single feat or statement for him affecting anything other than his own universe
is probably Sage Realm sized as universe as usual just like @PowerToScale said.
3A Without timeline

English translation states overseeing. it doens't say anything about Mori affecting them on large scale. all the universe refers to his own because if author wanted to say other universes he would've uses Universes. Plural. Not to mention Mori was stated to close dimensional gaps between Cracks Created by Mubong and Him. We really don't have a single feat or statement for him affecting anything other than his own universe

3A Without timeline
The dimensional crack that was created when generated by mori twisted space to call itself from another universe by opening a portal which caused several dimensions to overlap. Large scale or whatever is not really needed to show proof that he governs his own universes is also necessary. Ah yes, some staff like DMUA and Ovens have also agreed with that rating. Even though worst scenario even very lowballing put him in Rated Possibly At least Low 2-C it's fine.

I shall be adding my own two cents on the sentence "열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라."

Let us take the word "삼라만상을".

Hangul: 삼라만, Hanja: 森羅萬象
Meaning: Buddhist term for Everything, All of Creation. Can be translated as Universe, but only in the sense of theoretically encompassing everything.

To this word there are 2 suffixes attached.
The first one, "상", is used when adding the meaning of "a location in an abstract space".
The second one, "을", is a basic suffix which indicates the direct object of a verb.

"관장" is a noun for "management", "charge", "director" - one in charge of sth

"모든" is "all", "entire", "whole".

Another word of note is "우주와".
"우주" means "universe" in the literal sense, the cosmos.
The suffix "와" means "and" -> "the universe and"

Now, combining "모든" and "우주" results in "all of the universes", because in korean grammar most words are used to represent both singular and plural.

For example, “one student” is “한 학생 [han hakseng]” and “two students” is “두 학생 [du hakseng]” in Korean. Notice that the noun “학생 [hakseng] (student)” does not undergo any change in form.

So the final sentence would be something like: "It's the place where those who reach Nirvana are capable of ruling over all the universes and all of creation."

Hope this helps.

The dimensional crack that was created when generated by mori twisted space to call itself from another universe by opening a portal which caused several dimensions to overlap. Large scale or whatever is not really needed to show proof that he governs his own universes is also necessary. Ah yes, some staff like DMUA and Ovens have also agreed with that rating. Even though worst scenario even very lowballing put him in Rated Possibly At least Low 2-C it's fine.
Dude you are not getting my point.

Two get 2C you need feat for creating/destroying or massively affecting two Timelines.

As for Mori his statement comes for his own dimension/timeline. He gets solid Low 2C nothing higher

Dude you are not getting my point.

Two get 2C you need feat for creating/destroying or massively affecting two Timelines.

As for Mori his statement comes for his own dimension/timeline. He gets solid Low 2C nothing higher
Dude, I don't talk about 2-C stuff. I reply you comment about dimensional crack which create he and Mubong fight and how governing work which he can that's rated

I shall be adding my own two cents on the sentence "열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라."

Meaning: Buddhist term for Everything, All of Creation. Can be translated as Universe, but only in the sense of theoretically encompassing everything.

The first one, "상", is used when adding the meaning of "a location in an abstract space".
The second one, "을", is a basic suffix which indicates the direct object of a verb.

Now, combining "모든" and "우주" results in "all of the universes", because in korean grammar most words are used to represent both singular and plural.

For example, “one student” is “한 학생 [han hakseng]” and “two students” is “두 학생 [du hakseng]” in Korean. Notice that the noun “학생 [hakseng] (student)” does not undergo any change in form.

So the final sentence would be something like: "It's the place where those who reach Nirvana are capable of ruling over all the universes and all of creation."

Hope this helps.
Actually this we need for that, translation from native Korean is needed for input

Hope this helps.
Queen behavior tbh

Hope this helps.
I don’t even have to be pro transtslor 🤓 to realize the kanji or whatever they call it in Korea that universe kanji isn’t singluar here.
i used basic translator and a nut who gives a shit.

Queen behavior tbh
Remove Likely in Immeasurable Lifting Strength since Mori itself is already a higher-order beings on greater planes of existence also this justification "Should be above Tathagata who could likely hold the universe in the palm of his hand" must be removed.

Remove Likely in Immeasurable Lifting Strength since Mori itself is already a higher-order beings on greater planes of existence also this justification "Should be above Tathagata who could likely hold the universe in the palm of his hand" must be removed.
Crazy to think that Buddha shit is still there.

Crazy to think that Buddha shit is still there.
Why must put it's Likely since that stuff is pretty solid 💀

Also this stuff "Mori was capable of overlapping multiple universes to summon other Mori Jins to aid him in battle, however it is unknown how he did this" remained exist too 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back