• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do yall like the profile or are yall gonna keep whining about Transduality- Me and @Maitreya are working really hard on the revamp, so input is appreciated

Actually after deep conversation with my soul, I think it may qualify as he became the "daul system" himself but in other side, alone with the fact it is vagueness, I would give it a possibly.
Ight. Still don’t agree I feel like it’s unfair to characters who have these concrete scaling for it.
So do yall like the profile or are yall gonna keep whining about Transduality- Me and @Maitreya are working really hard on the revamp, so input is appreciated
Come back when y’all make drastic or significant changes atleast be done with references.

Ight. Still don’t agree I feel like it’s unfair to characters who have these concrete scaling for it.
I don't see any unfairness for giving a possibly rating, the fact that he is daul system himself is enough for me

I don’t think there’s any issue with the tiers exactly just the justification used. That might need to be reworded and worked on.

After, you can tell me the justification for Buddha holding universe and the justification for it being immeasurable not universal. Why wouldn’t this threw off the scaling in the verse.

it has to be something I forgot cause 😂😂 oh brother.

And everything should be good for this update I guess people might still disagree with the whole thing.

Disagree with Low Multi justifications.

I don't remember anyone in wiki having low multi AP for summoning other characters.

Also offical translation states over see all of creation where did you get this govern all creation.
|At least Universe level+ (Attained a state of being that could govern all creation. Is capable of observing past, present, and future from a place where time and space overlap), likely Low Multiverse level (The universe contains multiple dimensions like the Divine Realm and the Sage Realm. Mori was capable of overlapping multiple universes to summon other Mori Jins to aid him in battle, however it is unknown how he did this)
No last chapter states xuazang only observing future. Not past this is just your headcanon.

Is there any other statement where it was stated he can affect the timelines with his Nirvana. I don't remember reading any of that.

I don't remember anyone in wiki having low multi AP for summoning other characters.

Also offical translation states over see all of creation where did you get this govern all creation.

No last chapter states xuazang only observing future. Not past this is just your headcanon.

Is there any other statement where it was stated he can affect the timelines with his Nirvana. I don't remember reading any of that.
There’s no official translation webtoon is ******* garbage.

watch all the links mori literally goes back in the past.

there’s visible proof he could with solid evidence.

There’s a possibility he did what you’re ignoring.

Webtoon translate is shit bro. In raw translation is "governing of all universes and all things", and yes "multiple dimensions ovelapping each other" must removed

There’s no official translation webtoon is ******* garbage.
Oh then my bad. I was talking about English translation. It states Oversees. Also Xuazang only talks about future sight.

Anyway low multi Justification doesn't work. Adding one more uni+ character wouldn't make mori low multi. Also i am not even sure why Mori getting uni+ Rating. Current standard states Character needs to affect complete timeline. But Mori nor anyone in GOHS has zero feats for affecting complete timelines.
There’s a possibility he did what you’re ignoring.
I completed reading the last chapter three days ago. Well i don't see anything which puts Mori to Uni+. Let's see what OP has to say. His fight with Mubong creates cracks between dimensions that's all.

Oh then my bad. I was talking about English translation. It states Oversees. Also Xuazang only talks about future sight.

Anyway low multi Justification doesn't work. Adding one more uni+ character wouldn't make mori low multi. Also i am not even sure why Mori getting uni+ Rating. Current standard states Character needs to affect complete timeline. But Mori nor anyone in GOHS has zero feats for affecting complete timelines.

I completed reading the last chapter three days ago. Well i don't see anything which puts Mori to Uni+. Let's see what OP has to say. His fight with Mubong creates cracks between dimensions that's all.
Actually being totally control, govern and also transcending totally 4D structure is enough to be accept as that rating beside than create/destroy. You don't need create or destroy just affect it 4D structure is enough

Yeah with webtoon translations I don’t see him touching uni. I suggest they should use raws instead

Did you see the part with the tablets, that’s the past.

Anyways, can we please get some input on the profile itself now, and whether or not it's somewhat acceptable? Most of the things that need references have them.

Yeah with webtoon translations I don’t see him touching uni. I suggest they should use raws instead

Did you see the part with the tablets, that’s the past.
My bad I forgot. Yeah Now I checked the mahwa. I see what you mean.
Low 2-C has already been accepted by both @DMUA and @Sir_Ovens, with the rating being in the latter's original sandbox and agreed upon. We're not changing it now lol.
I guess with what @LIFE said and Considering Raws I am fine with Uni+ rating.
Actually if we follow raw translation for this, Mori should get rating solid "2-C" rather than "At least Low 2-C, Likely 2-C"
I agree with Low 2C but not 2C. Because the different Mori that Main Jin Mori Summoned was from a different dimensions. Also how Xuazang explained The Main Mori which the story proceeds Rule over his own universe not other universes. That would be uni+ at best. Also Summonings of his other versions should be weaker than the Main Mori. Only he is stated to attained Nirvana beside Mubong still smoked them. While them fighting inside the universe.

Anyways, can we please get some input on the profile itself now, and whether or not it's somewhat acceptable? Most of the things that need references have them.
His Uni+ Explanation looks good but low multi explanation doesn't make sense and that rating should be removed. His universe never shown to have multiple timelines. What he see in the Heaven was past of his own Timelines. Also he Summoned different version of Mori from different timelines/dimensions which are not stated to be part of his universe.

My bad I forgot. Yeah Now I checked the mahwa. I see what you mean.

I guess with what @LIFE said and Considering Raws I am fine with Uni+ rating.

I agree with Low 2C but not 2C. Because the different Mori that Main Jin Mori Summoned was from a different dimensions. Also how Xuazang explained The Main Mori which the story proceeds Rule over his own universe not other universes. That would be uni+ at best. Also Summonings of his other versions should be weaker than the Main Mori. Only he is stated to attained Nirvana beside Mubong still smoked them. While them fighting inside the universe.
I think he would rule over their universe shessh it’s arguably he was pulling their dimension itself before nirvana and it seems the universe don’t share the same scaling.
So Nirvana would scale above them aswell.

We’ve Been talking about rating and teirs
been knew blud
ccb3040ddc3c0a5978ce4482549600ca.jpg

I think he would rule over their universe shessh it’s arguably he was pulling their dimension itself before nirvana and it seems the universe don’t share the same scaling.
So Nirvana would scale above them aswell.
His Uni+ Explanation looks good but low multi explanation doesn't make sense and that rating should be removed. His universe never shown to have multiple timelines. What he see in the Heaven was past of his own Timelines. Also he Summoned different version of Mori from different timelines/dimensions which are not stated to be part of his universe.
I agree with Uni+ rating dude 🗿.

Hmm, about that I also said many times above that it's just spatial manipulation and interdimensional range

Actually giving Mori a 2-C rating if he just managed his own universe would do. Dean could see several possibilities that would occur in the future when they fought against Mubong but all ended in defeat. https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-513/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=516

And each of universes half of alternate dimension is Sage Realm and Heavenly Realm beside of Human Realm which is separate space time from Human Realm. However we don't know exactly how size of that two realm, if two realm sized as universe it can be 2-C rating for Mori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back